VG Music

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

VG Music

Postby Cody » June 11th, 2008, 5:40 pm

yhtfgbhk,hyfggggg :huh:
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

Re: VG Music

Postby Qyzbud » August 8th, 2008, 6:04 pm

Nice playing, Cody. Your skills make up for the dreadful sound recording quality. :D

I wish I had learned an instrument during my younger years. Piano/keyboard would have been my first choice, but I must say guitar and saxophone are more tempting now-a-days. Did you take lessons? I'm assuming you did, as if you have a piano, I'm sure you'd have been encouraged to learn how to use it. It would be neat to hear some of your Star Fox tunage sometime, and of course you'll have to start a thread for DKC Music Played by Fans sometime.

What other game tunes do you know? How long does it take to learn/memorise the average Nintendo melody?
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Cody » August 9th, 2008, 7:37 pm

jgregjrebedrfbv
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

Postby CaptainEddie » August 10th, 2008, 1:10 am

Ssdly, I don't have Winrar, so I haven't listened to you yet. Although I love game music too. I hope to hear you in the future. :)
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 26

Postby Qyzbud » August 12th, 2008, 12:52 pm

Wow, hard to believe you've only been at it for a few months! :shock:

It would be awesome to be such a quick learner. I'm typically a bit slower to get the hand of such things, but I have an eye/ear/brain for quality (generally), so I can usually get a good result, if I convince myself to stick with a project! I suppose you have musical brilliance running in the family. It would be awesome to have such a gifted brother to take inspiration from. My (ex) girlfriend's brother is a musical genius... You know, he borrowed my DKC soundtrack CD a while back to sample some of the cave music for a track he was working on; I should ask to hear what he did with it!

For requests: Treasure Trove Cove and Zelda's Lost Woods would be cool to hear. I taught myself these tunes, and a few others from both games... but I must admit I only really teach myself the lead melody, and pretend the chords and counter melodies don't exist. :? Heh.
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Cody » August 13th, 2008, 9:04 am

:P:Plok;ploklkl;plk
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

Return to Anything Goes