Donkey Kong Barrel Blast 2

Talk about Donkey Kong Barrel Blast for Wii

Re: Donkey Kong Barrel Blast 2

Postby swoopysalvo » September 8th, 2008, 12:15 pm

In Donkey Kong Country when playing two player competition, In DK64 Kong Battle, and in King of Swing's multiplayer mode for single cartridge players four of the DK's from DK64 return.
Tourist

Postby Jomingo » September 9th, 2008, 6:36 am

Well, I can only speak for DKC when I say this(as I don't have those others, though I think my case would work for both of them too), but I highly doubt that the multiplayer modes can be taken as canon. I mean, random clones of DK and Diddy competing to finish the game before the regulars do? How can that possibly be taken as can?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby holysnap » October 9th, 2008, 9:41 pm

Jomingo wrote:Why Bubbles? Anyway, a stage editor would be cool. You could place where barrels, enemies, balloons, rocket barrels, etc, woud go. Xananab, Brother's Bear, Snide, and Queen Banana Bird would all be on the Neutral side. And some more people I can't think of.
DK----------Kritter---------Brash
Diddy------Kip--------------
Dixie------Kass-------------?
Funky-----Kludge-----------Blizzard
Cranky----K. Rool----------Queen Banana Bird
Lanky-----Kopter-----------Snide
Tiny-------Kalypso----------?
Chunky----Klump-----------Taj(or maybe this is against copyrights?)
Swanky----RocKroc---------Blue
Kiddy------(baby krem)-----?

I don't really understand why there needs to be a Kremling counterpart for every character it just makes them all unoriginal. That was one of the things I dislike about Barrel Blast.
Tourist

Postby The Guy » August 6th, 2009, 3:59 am

I'd add "Jump" and "Attack" as extra stats...
Veteran Venturer

Postby Tiptup Jr. » March 1st, 2011, 2:46 pm

A Kremling from Donkey Kong Country. And actually it's "Rock Kroc"... a simple Google search could've answered your question though.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby TinyKong23 » June 21st, 2012, 1:40 pm

Donkey Kong Barrel Blast 2 does sound like a good game, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, that will never happen. But if it does in the nearby future, I would like for them to have more tracks, an online mode, and the adventure mode...Oh! And they need to put in Chunky Kong. It's weird how the first one had the rest of the DK crew in there but Chunky Kong wasn't part of it. Poor Chunky.
Newcomer

Previous

Return to Donkey Kong Barrel Blast