Barrel Blast Appreciation Thread

Talk about Donkey Kong Barrel Blast for Wii

How much do you enjoy playing Donkey Kong Barrel Blast?

I love it!
25%
I enjoy playing it.
No votes
I'm not sure.
25%
It's kind of bad.
No votes
I hate it!
No votes
Only two more weeks until Tropical Freeze...
25%
With friends, it's great!
No votes
It's all about the solo experience!
No votes
I couldn't resist the game, and soon fainted...
No votes
I cried for an unspecifiable reason when I played it.
No votes
I began to develop an addiction that was so hazardous to my health, I couldn't return to work or even visit my family anymore. I nearly died of starvation, and wore diapers in order to continue playing. I'm still playing Barrel Blast to this day, for it owns my soul...
No votes
This poll has too many options!
25%

Total votes : 4

Barrel Blast Appreciation Thread

Postby Super Luigi! » February 9th, 2014, 4:54 am

Since I didn't see a topic for this board, and I recently acquired my own copy of Barrel Blast, I wanted to open a thread to express my, and anybody else's, love for this game. I also have a poll up top, just in case.

For all that's been said about this game, I won't say much more. However, IN MY OPINION, Donkey Kong Barrel Blast is a great game, whether you're playing it with friends and family, or just yourself. I wholeheartedly enjoyed my time playing it, and will continue to do so in the future. Also, while Kalypso is Krazy hilarious, I feel pressured against choosing her and Tiny. Regardless, Dixie Kong is my all-time favorite character in the game :dixiehappy: , though Klump does come Klose :headache: . Oh, and Kopter looks like a redneck. In other words, he might as well be part of my family or town!
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Re: Barrel Blast Appreciation Thread

Postby Chibisai Kong » September 19th, 2015, 5:54 pm

It has its flaws, but what game doesn't? I always thought it was great, especially considering it was a step that had not been taken with just DK's series before. Easily mastered, tho, seeing as my younger sisters could easily beat me and get first on pro within a week or so, so if you're looking for a challenging game, it's not much of one.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Return to Donkey Kong Barrel Blast