dkc

Where dead topics hang out.

dkc

Postby killer dagger » March 5th, 2015, 3:27 am

anybody wanna help me make a dkc country game?

:D
Tourist
Bananas received 1

Re: dkc

Postby Gaz » March 5th, 2015, 1:02 pm

I do like your enthusiasm, but there is one problem—one BIG problem: it's not as easy to create a video game like you may think it is. It takes months and months of prac

Anyway, yeah, it would be fun to help out (but I don't want my ideas to suck...). I believe the game should stay as a fan game idea because it's too hard to create a video game from scratch. I haven't done it before, but I know it is hard.

The way I would like to help out is by creating a retooled Donkey Kong 64 fangame idea, given some of the community dislike how it is a collectathon and its gameplay differs significantly from the Donkey Kong Country & Donkey Kong Land series.

There is a Donkey Kong Country fangame, Donkey Kong Country 4, which is under development. You might be interested in it. Check it out here: http://www.dkc-atlas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&p=40403.
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby killer dagger » March 5th, 2015, 1:25 pm

why are are people on this website always A-holes!
one BIG problem!!! and if you know what you are doing yes it is
Tourist
Bananas received 1

Postby killer dagger » March 5th, 2015, 1:26 pm

watch how you talk you sound very rude just like everyone else
Tourist
Bananas received 1

Postby killer dagger » March 5th, 2015, 1:28 pm

you think I don't know how hard it can be I was looking for help you need to reread what you typed and considered how rude and judgemental you sound I didn't mention non of what you told me in the message board
Tourist
Bananas received 1

Return to Post Mortuary