The Random Thoughts Topic

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Re: The Random Thoughts Topic

Postby Chibisai Kong » October 27th, 2012, 12:39 pm

You're welcome, MrsQyzbud! ^_^

And Phyre, I like the idea! We have a Tiny-Diddy-Dixie love triangle now we need a love triangle with Candy and DK. :)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Geno » October 27th, 2012, 9:26 pm

It makes me unhappy that my own best friend doesn't know who Kiddy Kong, Chunky Kong, or Swanky Kong is. :kiddysad:
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 57

Postby Chibisai Kong » October 28th, 2012, 2:59 am

That makes me sad too geno. :(
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Phyreburnz » October 28th, 2012, 11:25 am

So, for all of those that celebrate Halloween, what is your costume?! I'm gonna be a pirate... like I am every year!

Thursday night, my college had a Rocky Horror showing and party called the "HallowQueen Dance." It was hosted by the LGBT group here on campus, and they asked a drag queen from Pittsburgh to host it. It was a whole lot of fun and the drag queen was so funny! My buddy and I had so much fun there! So, do you have any Halloween parties or plans?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Chibisai Kong » October 28th, 2012, 11:59 am

I'll be a homicidal maniac. They look just like everyone else.

Nah, I'm kidding.

If I can construct the mask for it, I will be the Tengu spirit from the TMNT prequel comic on Nick.com. If I don't get the mask finished I might run around as the Cassius from my JC comic.

As for plans, I may just do what I'm doing now.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Phyreburnz » October 28th, 2012, 12:11 pm

Wednesday Addams! I just watched the Addams Family today on TV! :D I really should go as Wednesday or Tish for Halloween some year.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Chibisai Kong » October 28th, 2012, 2:38 pm

You're beautiful enough to be either one, Phyre. :) Though I would say Wednesyday if you already have a short black dress.

Also, good news: I finished my Tengu mask! I'll probably post picture's later. I will probably go to school in the Cassius costume anyway, though(we aren't allowed to dress up on Halloween, but seeing as his clothes are in dresscode I could probably get away with it).
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Super Luigi! » October 29th, 2012, 5:09 am

To My Most Dearest KremKrawl,
Since your absence, I have arrived at this fine establishment of an Internet community, and I have provided the humorus indictments, precarian chuckle-bunkers, and fun fullotrophies. My role in this Atlas is to welcome everyone (young or aged) to the wonderful and exciting place that is Qyzbud's, as well as Mrs. Qyzbud's, DKC Atlas. So I summarily say to you sir (madam perhaps?), have an indubitably spectacular stay. We hope you shall not exempt us from your inquisitive thoughts ever again. -Super Luigi!

As for me, I would love to dress myself as my avatar, but alas, all I have is the bandana. So I will probably be the Grim Reaper, a cowboy, or a pirate.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Chibisai Kong » October 29th, 2012, 5:27 am

I say, be the Grim Reaper.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Phyreburnz » October 29th, 2012, 12:31 pm

Chibisai Kong wrote:You're beautiful enough to be either one, Phyre. :) Though I would say Wednesyday if you already have a short black dress.

Awe, thanks, Chibisai! :) You're so sweet!

Although... wouldn't I have to be really creepy, rather than beautiful to be them for Halloween?! :P
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Chibisai Kong » October 30th, 2012, 9:16 am

It actually depends on which version you're going as.

EDIT 10/30/2012: I would just like to add, let's all have a moment of silence and pray for the DKC Atlasers on the Northeast Coast.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Gaz » November 1st, 2012, 3:01 am

Happy Halloween. Guess which member I am? Be warned because I unleashe the piggies. Teh piggies feed on pork (I hate it though). So, do not eat pork this Halloween.
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby Gaz » November 1st, 2012, 9:45 am

How did you know? I has transformed into Gaz by Zim's dangerous machineries. It will wear off at midnight. First this region, then thwe other, and so forth.
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby Geno » November 3rd, 2012, 7:33 am

Oh darn, I forgot to do something "halloweeny" on here!
remembered to do that on cutstuff though..

But anyway, look at this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYFZuu2o ... re=related

It's amazing!
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 57

Postby Gaz » November 3rd, 2012, 8:01 am

I watered my pants...
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby Chibisai Kong » November 6th, 2012, 9:24 am

One of the weirdest conversations I've ever had about beards included my Spanish teacher. (My physics teacher is envious of his beard...)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 6th, 2012, 1:18 pm

Qyzbud's dad has an epic beard!
This is him -> :rant:
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Chibisai Kong » November 6th, 2012, 1:34 pm

I think having that man as a dad would be freaking AWESOME.

:nicework:
^
I
I
My dad.

Sorry, I just spent the last three hours trying to beat the Armadillo on PJ64...
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Phyreburnz » November 6th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Ugh. I'm really having a bad time, and there's not too many places I can rant.

Not last Saturday, but the previous one, my dad came up and got me a new car battery since mine was junk. I hadn't touched it all week and when I went to start it up one week later (this past Saturday), the battery was dead. The campus police don't jump cars, so I had to find somebody that could jump me. I called this guy that I'd only met a few times, and he was nice enough to help me jump my car. I took it to Walmart (where I got the battery) and they said that something is definitely draining it... so I took it to an auto store and one guy there, he didn't work there, but he was a mechanic, as he had his name, Don, written on his shirt, gave me a mechanic's number that could work on it. So I'm gonna have to take my poor car next weekend. Also, there were or are rodents eating the insulation in my car. If you look under the hood at the passenger side, you can see it all chewed up.

After my car decided to hate me, I found out that my student loans don't cover everything... I have a hold on my account, so I can't schedule for next semester until I can get another loan. They have a certain amount that they estimate parents will give to their kids for college... they expect my dad to just hand me five grand like it's nothing. That's ridiculous. I can't believe they expect parents to give their kid that much for school.

So after my car decided to hate me and after I found out that loan crap... the worst thing happened... and this is why I can't rant anywhere else, because few people know about my sculpture for my brother... I was putting away the sculpture I'm currently working on, and when I sat it on the shelf, the shelf jiggled and my sculpture for my brother broke... his arm is in four pieces, his leg is broken, and his tail is broken. I can't do anything about it until it gets fired and glazed, then I can use school glue to fix it... I was so upset after I broke my sculpture that as I was walking back to my dorm, I started to give myself a headache...

I really hope things start to get better. I'm so stressed out right now.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Gaz » November 7th, 2012, 6:31 am

In a different universe, that never happened. Sorry that the incident happened.
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby Chibisai Kong » November 8th, 2012, 9:22 am

So election day is over with in America now. Obama won.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Chibisai Kong » November 8th, 2012, 1:07 pm

One of my mom's friends is talking about starting a petition to let Texas succeede...
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Super Luigi! » November 8th, 2012, 3:01 pm

Do you think Texas will succeed in suceeding? Phyreburnz, there's not much that I can do, as no matter what I tell you, it won't change the past. However, although you may feel like :dixiecry: and have a severe :headache: , you must not be too :kiddysad: , because in the end, you're too :funky: to not be :dixiehappy: .
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Raccoon Sam » November 9th, 2012, 5:48 am

If a space elevator is ever built, we could cost-efficiently send nuclear waste to space instead of storing it inside mountains. We could finally use nuclear power with good conscience. This would probably work with other non-recyclable materials that get dumped into the oceans right now.
It's a shame that nuclear power is seen in bad light these days. Nuclear power is awesome and a serious leap in mankind's scientific achievements.
The only problems of it are the aftermath (what do we do to the inevitable waste) and the risks (if technology fails/natural disasters wreck the plant)

:rant:
Trailblazer
Bananas received 35

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 9th, 2012, 11:01 am

Is a space elevator something that is actually viable?
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Raccoon Sam » November 9th, 2012, 11:41 am

Oh yes.
I'm sure we'll see one built in our lifetime. Not just yet I guess.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 35

Postby Qyzbud » November 9th, 2012, 12:57 pm

I ♥ Vsauce

Raccoon Sam wrote:If a space elevator is ever built, we could cost-efficiently send nuclear waste to space [...]

I like the idea... sort of...

The concept of an elevator reaching into space fascinates me, but I'm not so sure about sending waste — nuclear or otherwise — out there. Hazardous waste is a complex problem, and I don't like it being dumped on Earth, either... but ejecting it into the cosmos sounds like a very irresponsible idea, too. Perhaps if we could contain it in a steadily orbiting secure receptacle of some sort, and were able to control its movement if the need arose... but I'm highly sceptical of this whole idea.

It could be done... but should it?
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Chibisai Kong » November 9th, 2012, 3:09 pm

MrsQyzbud wrote:I no understands.

If you mean Texas seceeding, when the American Civil War started Texas was a state that left and joined the Conferderacy. When we returned, we lost the right to secedeand and can never do so again.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Raccoon Sam » November 9th, 2012, 5:42 pm

Qyzbud wrote:It could be done... but should it?

Well, it is a tough issue and definitely not a "yeah/nope" question, but if the only chances are having to painstakingly (and expensively) store it here on earth or just launch it to space, never to be seen again, I'd go for the latter. imho
Trailblazer
Bananas received 35

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 9th, 2012, 10:07 pm

Chibisai Kong wrote:If you mean Texas seceeding, when the American Civil War started Texas was a state that left and joined the Conferderacy. When we returned, we lost the right to secedeand and can never do so again.

Hmmm...
In Australia if we go to hospital it's free. Not $5000, not $2000. Free. Going to the doctor is free. All essential medications are $5.80 for low income earners and jobless individuals. Never more than $5.80.
None of this requires you to have healthcare. You do not ever need to pay for healthcare.

In our state of approx 1.23 Million people there are about 5 homeless people and they chose that. They could get money if they wanted to.

Our minimum wage for an adult (Aged 18) in Australia is $11.36 in American Dollars and it goes up each year after that till you are 21.
In America minimum wage is flat $7.25.

In Australia you can go to university and other higher educational institutions for free until you earn over $50,000 once you finish, and while you do the course you get money for free which you don't pay back ever to help with rent and food, etc. I get $550 a fortnight for nothing.

In America unemployment is 7.9%. In Australia our unemployment rate is 5.4%.

And our taxes aren't high.

But America has Seth MacFarlane.

Damn. Australia sucks. Stupid Australia. 'The Lucky Country' my arse.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Phyreburnz » November 9th, 2012, 11:43 pm

Ugh, America is downright retarded when it comes to making sense. We just recently had "Obamacare" passed, which is an attempt at socialized medicine... and THAT was controversial... we're the only developed country without socialized medicine and certain people are too dumb to realize it works, because they can't open their eyes and look at every other country...

You shouldn't get me started on a political rampage, though... there's so much that pisses me off about America that *should* piss everyone else off, but apparently it doesn't... the only thing we're #1 in anymore is incarceration rates and we have a higher gun-to-person ratio than Yemen... 90 guns per 100 people... we're #1!!!! Oh wait... that's where you DON'T want to be number one...

Our education system is terrible, and yet, we still don't have the ability to look at other countries that have a successful system and copy them. I guess America is too full of pompous A-holes, since they are incapable of looking at/copying other systems that work...

Sorry for the rampage... but MrsQ got me started! Blame her! :P
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 10th, 2012, 12:48 am

Oh you!

Funny fact: The second time Qyz and I met (After crushing on him for like 6 months after our first meeting!) - I dyed my hair pink to impress him. He was not impressed. He thought I was just crazy >.<
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Qyzbud » November 10th, 2012, 1:15 am

Not true — you made a very strong impression indeed!

...and I still think you're crazy. ;)

Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Chibisai Kong » November 10th, 2012, 9:47 am

America and Australia need to combine... Make Australica...
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Gaz » November 10th, 2012, 10:09 am

Well put. Anyone want to know why I transformed into Gaz?

Well, it was a normal day in my bedroom, until the aliens kidnapped me (Irkens). The Irkens (Zim's species name) then performed dangerous experiments on me and decided to turn me into a human. They spun a random meter ad it landed on Ga and the transformation process began! I gained Gaz's appearance and half the brain (with my brain still in). A fusion of the brains happened and I was transformed into a sixteen year old Gaz (sixteen is my age). I saw myself and I got shocked. This was a Halloween thing. It was supposed to wear off on November 1st, but something happened that it was permanent. I'm PERMANENTLY GAZ (at least over here).

Creepy, yes?
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 10th, 2012, 10:23 am

Qyzbud wrote:Not true — you made a very strong impression indeed!

...and I still think you're crazy. ;)

You were supposed to think I was cool :P
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Cody » November 10th, 2012, 10:35 am

I don't really know where to start with the details, but I'm not at all happy with who I'm turning out to be as a person... 2012's been by far the most unique year for me so far in both good and bad ways.

Despite the good, I wish I could just reverse time to maybe even this past February and start afresh, because I definitely would. I'd refrain from making certain choices that significantly sculpted who I am as a person.

...but 2012 made me aware of the existence of Rhythm Heaven, (in my opinion) the most beautiful gaming series of all time, so I don't know :(
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 10th, 2012, 2:00 pm

Did you cheat on someone?

Cheating is crap. If you cheated you're crap.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Qyzbud » November 10th, 2012, 6:39 pm

Alright Judgey McJudgerton... settle down. :lol:

My turn!

Cody wrote:[...]Rhythm Heaven, (in my opinion) the most beautiful gaming series of all time[...]

Umm... what? :shock:

Seriously? The beauty of a rhythm game for a portable gaming system with rudimentary cartoon graphics trumps the beauty of the Donkey Kong Country series, the Uncharted series... Oddworld... Skyrim... Crysis... Far Cry... Fallout 3... Rayman Origins... BioShock... (the list goes on...)

Am I missing something? :|

I know 'beautiful game' doesn't just mean graphics, but... really? I'd love to hear your perspective.
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 10th, 2012, 8:54 pm

I sentence you to kiss my ass!
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Chibisai Kong » November 11th, 2012, 1:40 am

I don't know how this became a lovers' spat.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 11th, 2012, 1:49 am

It's just a joke :P

We don't really fight much ^.^
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Chibisai Kong » November 11th, 2012, 2:44 am

If you don't fight much then when you guys do fight they must be of apocalyptic proportions.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes