Have you ever had your heart broken?

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Have you ever had your heart broken?

Postby nickp17 » October 31st, 2008, 4:53 am

Anyone ever experienced this?

I'm going through it right now, and I really wish I knew something that would just...make everything....better.

If you want further details as to...what's really going on...this is my blog...

http://cantbuybacktime.spaces.live.com/

Thanks for all who help. Or try to.
Inked Imbecile
Bananas received 3

Re: Have you ever had your heart broken?

Postby Raccoon Sam » October 31st, 2008, 5:27 am

Heart? Broken?
Naw, haven't really felt that way.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 35

Postby The Angry Sun » October 31st, 2008, 5:53 am

^ Is heartless? :P

Aww man. I feel for you. Heartbreak is not fun.
Trainee Trekker

Postby Qyzbud » October 31st, 2008, 7:54 pm

Nick, I can't seem to view your blog to see what's caused the heartbreak, but I've certainly gone through such feelings myself- in fact I'm not entirely through it... but things are much better now than they were a year ago.

I do hope your heart can heal as quickly as possible. I feel for you, man... and I don't think there's any greater pain. Just take care of yourself, and definitely spend time with those who you care about, and who care about you.
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby nickp17 » November 1st, 2008, 4:21 am

Thanks man. Really. I'm glad I have DKC Atlas, as a place to go for understanding.

Thanks qyz. It helps, truly.
Inked Imbecile
Bananas received 3

Postby CaptainEddie » November 1st, 2008, 7:17 am

Try going outside with a nice breeze. That always cheers me up.

Perhaps this will help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uUuNwVELyQ
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 26

Postby Tiptup Jr. » November 12th, 2008, 12:02 pm

So, as some of you may know from the Broken Dreams thread, I was cruelly cheated upon last year. But I guess you could say I'm over it, on the other side of the country, and I've got my sights on other people.

AND NICK, I TINK UR BLOG IS KOOLE. :) I have considered starting one myself, but... I wouldn't know what exactly to do with it.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Rodent » November 17th, 2008, 6:28 pm

Yeah, I have. I'm still going through the whole process, and I'm really confused by it.

Long story short, we've talked for two and a half years. We had one year of being really close, then at the end of last year she said she doesn't want me anymore. She kept talking though, even though she's said she's moved on. She told me that for 8 months, then she saw me one night. It went well for a few weeks there, but now we're back to her saying she doesn't want me at all. I don't get her; she seems pretty intent on not liking me, but then things like the other night happen. If she saw me more it'd go well, but that doesn't seem to happen. I wanna move on, but then I remember how much I like her for who she is. I wish that we'd stop talking about this crap and go out already.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 3

Postby DK4Ever » November 19th, 2008, 12:17 pm

Well...all I can say for a story that hurt me, actually happened today.

The girl I was really into last year, and we kind of had this thing, had refused my requests to go on any sort of date, or whatever, because to her, we just weren't compatible (which I just don't get, I think we were fine) but, today, she came up to me, and hugged me, and her friend said "Aw, you guys should start dating" to which we all laughed, and I stood there for a moment thinking "Yeah...don't think I haven't tried?" and it just hurt me somehow. I dunno how.
Treasure Hunter

Postby Chibisai Kong » December 29th, 2010, 1:23 pm

Yes...

He was my boyfriend for about a year and we kept breaking up and getting back together over that period. But then, when we were in seventh grade, we were at a party for the winners of a boxtop contenst in the gym (the prize was playing kickball from about sixth period until the bell rang or something) and me, him, and another student got into an argument and my ex left with these words:

"See you later, you whore."

No matter how many times he apologized, I wouldn't get back together with him. It took a few months before I finally got him in trouble for it(he called me a whore three more times in one day at the end of the semester---I hit him with my shoe and he threw it into the bleachers). One of the gym coaches said he was probably just playing but I knew better. Finally I told the vice principal(I'd told him a thousand times before and then we finally got a witness---I think my current boyfriend).

He tried to constantly talk to me in the classes we have together but unlike him I wanted to pass. It's amazing he did considering how little of his work he got in. He goes to another school now and it feels weird not having someone to yell at to shut up, that no one cares about Star Wars when people are trying to work, during class.

I still haven't forgiven him for the 'whore' thing. :x :? :(
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Master clyde super » December 29th, 2010, 1:44 pm

If you knew my age andI said Iad a heartbreak, you would pull my head off andkick it to England.
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 2

Postby Chibisai Kong » December 30th, 2010, 7:31 am

Only depending on your age, the other person's age, and what you/the other person did.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Phyreburnz » February 4th, 2011, 7:44 am

I had the worst time ever in 10th grade. My boyfriend (named Eugene) of a year and a half broke up with me (he was my first boyfriend, too). It ripped my soul out. I dated this other kid (A.J.) for less than six months. It's kinda mean, but I lied to A.J. and said that I loved him when I really didn't. After a while, Eugene called me on the phone and we started talking again. I broke up with A.J. and a while after that, I got back together with Eugene. We've been together ever since, for a grand total of about 5 years.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 15th, 2012, 2:41 pm

We had to write a poem about something, be it love, tragedy, or history. Mine was about heartbreak. If idiopathic what I did with it I would post it...
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » May 15th, 2012, 4:21 pm

I had a heartbreak a week ago, it lasted for a half day, then I was okay about it, love is awesome, but heartbreak is not awesome.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 16th, 2012, 7:47 am

To quote my poem two different times, heartbreak is unavoidable---heartbreak, I'm afraid, is rampant.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Return to Anything Goes