The Random Thoughts Topic

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Re: The Random Thoughts Topic

Postby HavocReaper48 » January 27th, 2012, 6:38 pm

I don't check the forums for a few days and all this happens...? Can someone condense all the events for me? :|

But I did get Phyre's part, good luck to your brother :)

Brotip if he does get jailed: Everything happens for a reason.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Phyreburnz » January 28th, 2012, 12:09 am

Well thanks guys. I wouldn't wish "good" luck to my brothers, though... I know he definitely deserves whatever happens. And Cody, I bet my brother is going to probably be just like yours... he's gotten in trouble for very similar things... my family doesn't even know how long he's been lying to everybody's face.
The worst part is the disappointment of everyone, especially my parents. My dad has always been the kind of guy that always has an answer for everything; this has left him mostly speechless. That's pretty tough.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Ninni973 » January 28th, 2012, 7:11 am

Episode 3 of Wind Waker Z is done.

Video
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Postby Cody » January 28th, 2012, 9:38 am

Stupid me lost $34 yesterday at my college's campus.

Basically, what happened was, it was around 9:15am and I was sitting at a table with a few others in the student center, trying to enjoy myself before my bio lecture at 11... suddenly I get a text from my buddy Angel who I've known for years, and he wanted to know if I wanted to go to Starbucks with him. I replied with 'sure' and asked where he was at, he told me near the library. So I took my money out of my pocket (a $10, a $20 and four individual dollars), straightened it up and put it back in my pocket (or so I thought...).

Anyways, we drove down the road to Starbucks, and in the parking lot I realized I lost my money. Wasn't in any of my pockets, wasn't in my backpack. Wasn't in his car. My friend said he'd buy the coffee for me, that it was no problem, so I said alright, I'll pay you back. He said no worries.

We got our coffees and drove back down the road, and we *both* notice something in the middle of the road that looked a lot like money. We drove right past it and said simultaneously: "did you just see that?" So he turned around and I got out quickly and swooped it up. Ended up being $11 (a $10 and a $1), which he let me keep.

Pretty crazy. Not only is it the first time I've directly lost money in years, but it's the first time I found money in that amount of time. I was pretty stoked, to say the least (but that didn't last as I still was missing $23 *sadface*)
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

Postby Markster » January 28th, 2012, 10:09 am

I am a little peed off at the moment about SOPA, and here is why I hate Copywrong, I mean Copyright.
----------
Copyright is meant to protect stuff, but all it does is destroy, come on companys, you should be proud that people are putting your songs into their videos, that is free promotion, Copyright is awful, many people say that people who do Copyright Infrinchment are bad people, but no, people can't just s*** money, I think copyright needs to be DESTROYED one day, now I am not a pirate or anything, but I think people need to stop making people feel bad about there illegal actions, like kNIGHTWING01 said bad things about poor people who pirate, I bet he pirated before.
----------
Anyways, it is Friday!!!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Super Luigi! » January 28th, 2012, 2:01 pm

HavocReaper48: Basically, Simion32 and Cody discussed how the inner machinations of our minds are enigmas, Phyreburnz had horrifying nightmares and his brother is in trouble with the police, and I might be as startled as you are.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Phyreburnz » January 29th, 2012, 6:16 am

^
Yup. That's basically everything summed up nicely.

Man, I'm so sleepy right now. I don't know why... I might be getting sick. Perhaps that's it?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby The Banana Bird » January 29th, 2012, 6:18 am

Call me weird but bad dreams and nightmares never disturb me. The only thing that scares me is near death or a pop up.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby Markster » January 29th, 2012, 6:20 am

Speaking of dreams and nightmares, I had a weird dream last night.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Phyreburnz » January 29th, 2012, 6:25 am

The Banana Bird wrote:Call me weird but bad dreams and nightmares never disturb me.

Trust me... if you had dreams like mine... you'd not be saying that. I used to think like that. I never had what I'd consider nightmares. I had what "normal" people would consider nightmares, like being chased and stuff like that.... then it just went to straight-up horror movie status.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Markster » January 29th, 2012, 6:27 am

Wow, sounds scary.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby The Banana Bird » January 29th, 2012, 7:19 am

Phyreburnz wrote:Trust me... if you had dreams like mine... you'd not be saying that. I used to think like that. I never had what I'd consider nightmares. I had what "normal" people would consider nightmares, like being chased and stuff like that.... then it just went to straight-up horror movie status.

I know that for sure. The one dream I had that scared the sh*t out of me was being hunted by an axe murder. Now guys, imagine what will happen with that SAME dreamin 10 years for me :shock:
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby The Banana Bird » January 30th, 2012, 3:41 am

Get this, I posted a comment on a song from DKC2 and some kid said since I am 12 I should just go back to playing COD and BF3. Just because I am 12, doesn't mean I have to play those overated games. I don't mean to offen any COD players here by the way since I said that, it's just my opinion. I played DKC first, then I forgot about it after a long time and played COD. After all that, I finally remember DKC and how awesome it is. (Cool story bro) Anyways....I have a youtube channel I never told you guys about, if you can check it out, no DKC videos sadly. I will when I get some sort of thing that can record off of a GBA and upload. Heres my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/onecrazynin ... ature=mhee
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby Super Luigi! » January 30th, 2012, 2:02 pm

You know, and I have an ally in MW3 whose name in Donkey Kong. And in Black Ops, I have an ally named Diddy Kong, and 2 custom classes named Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong. Guess what weapons are in those classes! *wink wink*
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Phyreburnz » January 31st, 2012, 11:13 am

I feel like I need to beat my head off of a concrete block right now... I have a headache... the headache was probably induced by my viewing my brother's mugshot. He looks just like all of the other creepy ass bastards in the jail. It's really disturbing and I can't get my mind off of it.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Phyreburnz » January 31st, 2012, 1:51 pm

He broke into somebody's house with a friend (the friend is underage, my brother is not). They stole an Xbox 360 controller and 15 games. The value of the stuff they took was estimated around $900. He has like 4 felony charges against him. I'm guessing he'll plead guilty; it says in the paper (yeah, it was on the front page of the local paper) that he admitted to it. Here in PA, he will get one chance to get his record exponged. That means if he does what the judge says, it will be taken off of his record.

Also, a few weeks ago he was expelled from school for possession of drugs. They were a lookalike substance, though (they weren't really drugs). He made fake pills and tried to sell them. So, even though they were fake, he will still get charged with intent to deliver... that means he would get labeled as a drug dealer.

*EDIT* My mum and dad went to visit him in jail... he's been doing crack. He asked my mum to take him to rehab. All I want is for him to be telling the truth about wanting to go to rehab.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Cody » February 1st, 2012, 3:32 pm

So, last night I got a random text from someone. Here's how it went:

Random#: Hi Cody
Me: Hi
Random#: :)
Me: Who might this be?
Random#: The girl of ur dreams
Me: Of course. What's going on?
Random#: Workin u?
Me: Homework
Random#: Awhh that's cool :)
Me: How do you know me, by chance?
Random#: Oh you don't know me silly :)
Me: Heh. Sorry to cut this short but I'm probably gonna go to sleep now. Good night
Random#: Sweet dreams :)

A little weird but not that bad right? Yeah. THIS however has been bothering me all day (spoilers for semi-inappropriate line):

Spoiler!
Random#: Good morning gorgeous. How'd my Cody sleep? :)
Me: Can't complain. You?
Random#: Same!
Random#: Is it weird if I finger myself to you...? :/
Me: Nope. But, it's weird you won't tell me who you are :P
Random#: Awhh but that would ruin the fun silly :)
Me: Then I won't answer your texts anymore :P
Random#: Fine. Whatever. :(

I guess the reason why it's bothering me is because I really want to know who this is. The number contacting me and I share a whopping 6 digits: the same area code (implying he/she's around my area) and the same prefix (this means that whoever it is lives in my intermediate area, I think). Either way I'm pretty sure this person knows me...whether or not I know them is a mystery.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

Postby SexyRayman » February 2nd, 2012, 8:16 am

Random thought... Guy talk annoys me alot lately.. all they talk about is cars , tools , weather , jobs and all those boring stuff. Don't understand them at all..
Tourist

Postby The Banana Bird » February 2nd, 2012, 9:25 am

Phyreburnz wrote:My mum and dad went to visit him in jail... he's been doing crack. He asked my mum to take him to rehab. All I want is for him to be telling the truth about wanting to go to rehab.

Thats good to hear if he's telling the truth about wanting tp go there. Cody, those messages are freaky even if you might know them. I wouldn't text them again, maybe even block the number until you find out they are someone you know well.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby Markster » February 2nd, 2012, 9:27 am

Phyreburnz wrote:He broke into somebody's house with a friend (the friend is underage, my brother is not). They stole an Xbox 360 controller and 15 games. The value of the stuff they took was estimated around $900. He has like 4 felony charges against him. I'm guessing he'll plead guilty; it says in the paper (yeah, it was on the front page of the local paper) that he admitted to it. Here in PA, he will get one chance to get his record exponged. That means if he does what the judge says, it will be taken off of his record.

Also, a few weeks ago he was expelled from school for possession of drugs. They were a lookalike substance, though (they weren't really drugs). He made fake pills and tried to sell them. So, even though they were fake, he will still get charged with intent to deliver... that means he would get labeled as a drug dealer.

*EDIT* My mum and dad went to visit him in jail... he's been doing crack. He asked my mum to take him to rehab. All I want is for him to be telling the truth about wanting to go to rehab.

Wow...
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Cody » February 2nd, 2012, 9:47 am

Phyreburnz, if you ever need to vent to someone regarding that without posting it on the forums, feel free to send me a PM. My brother Brandon has done very similar things so I'm fairly familiar with the approach to those situations.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

Postby Super Luigi! » February 2nd, 2012, 2:32 pm

Have you ever gone to a really serious place, act totally loose, and make everyone laugh? That's always fun to do.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Cody » February 3rd, 2012, 3:12 am

Probably, but no instances come to immediate mind.

SexyRayman wrote:Random thought... Guy talk annoys me alot lately.. all they talk about is cars , tools , weather , jobs and all those boring stuff. Don't understand them at all..

Yay for generalizations! I, for example, couldn't care less to talk about cars, tools... and TALKING about jobs? Bleh, it's bad enough GOING to work! Why would I want to talk about it? However, the weather is cool (pun).

But I guess "guy talk" can be suggestive. But it's not "all" guys talk about. I talk about Donkey Kong Country. :P
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

Postby Super Luigi! » February 3rd, 2012, 3:19 pm

Hey, I have friends, both guy and girl, that talk about video games like DKC, so I see where you're coming from. Hey, is there someone on the forums who is the Sheriff? You know, "THIS FORUM AIN'T BIG 'NUFF FER THE TWO OF US!"
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Phyreburnz » February 5th, 2012, 3:33 am

Thanks a lot, Cody. I really appreciate it. So far, everything is going well. Hopefully everything continues to go smoothly. Hopefully it won't, but should things go bad, I might just take up your offer. :)
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Phyreburnz » February 7th, 2012, 9:49 am

I did my first real-people self portrait today. It sucks pretty bad... I have done my portrait before, but it was from a photograph (which makes it a lot easier, because the image is already flattened). I was sitting in front of a mirror. It was really hard. I might upload a picture in the non-dkc related artwork thread... but I feel like it might be too crappy! :lol: It probably looks good if you don't know what I look like, though (although I've already uploaded my picture in the photo of you section... guess I'm outta luck).
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby The Banana Bird » February 7th, 2012, 12:00 pm

I am currently 13, am I the youngest active member on this forum?
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby Markster » February 7th, 2012, 12:03 pm

I don't know, I am close, I am 14 and active.
----------
by the way, I got a new DK shirt, it says "Barrels of fun." on it, and it shows DK and Diddy.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Super Luigi! » February 7th, 2012, 2:31 pm

So does everyone on the Atlas have their own job.? Like, Simion32 is recreating the world of DKC as we know it, Phyreburnz is bringing life to us by animating 5 different types of Klobbers and other such things, leo_core is making a 4th DKC game, Markster is teaming up with Cream the Rabbit to make more games, and I just make people laugh. I think I'm the Joker in this kingdom.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Cody » February 7th, 2012, 2:45 pm

I don't know if it counts towards the Atlas, but I'm co-directing the largest Donkey Kong Country-based music project in existence. Said project is tackling not only the SNES version of the DKC3 soundtrack, but also the entire GBA soundtrack. In addition, some tracks were remixed more than once. It's a pretty cohesive project with a ton of love and care poured into it. :lol:

And in addition to The Maverickk's art, main director Emunator and I did a plethora of custom 300x200 sprite banners for every single non-bonus disc track on the project (there are 63). I posted two of them in another thread but I'll repost these two just as a sample:

Shenanigans Bananigans (Jungle Jitter SNES)
Wonderfall (Cascade Capers SNES)

...and my current avatar is a small snippet from my Knautilus (Intro Tune GBA) art ;)

All I can say is there's a lot of creative banners to look forward to in addition to all the wonderful music and other selected goodies. :)
Said project should be out within a few months! Whoo!

Oh yeah, and when I first joined here about 4 years ago (yeeesh, time flies) I helped Qyz with the DKC Map Project. This was before Simion developed tools to rip the terrain from the ROM :P
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

Postby The Banana Bird » February 8th, 2012, 9:44 am

Super Luigi! wrote:So does everyone on the Atlas have their own job.? Like, Simion32 is recreating the world of DKC as we know it, Phyreburnz is bringing life to us by animating 5 different types of Klobbers and other such things, leo_core is making a 4th DKC game, Markster is teaming up with Cream the Rabbit to make more games, and I just make people laugh. I think I'm the Joker in this kingdom.

What do I do? I guess just post? Make topics maybe? No clue
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby HavocReaper48 » February 8th, 2012, 10:55 am

Spoiler!
GIANTS WON GIANT WON WOOO GIANTS PARADE GIANTS PARADE YEEEEAAAAHHH

I swear New York should have a holiday for when Giants win, cuz half my school was out today :3.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby The Banana Bird » February 8th, 2012, 12:54 pm

HavocReaper48 wrote:[spoiler]GIANTS WON GIANT WON WOOO GIANTS PARADE GIANTS PARADE YEEEEAAAAHHH

Another Giants fan? Were going to get along Havoc 8-)
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby Phyreburnz » February 8th, 2012, 1:24 pm

I am not a football fan... I think it's one of the most boring sports to watch (after baseball). It's too slow paced. 4 minutes left translates to 45 minutes in real time.

So, in my drawing class, we didn't have a model, so my teacher brought in a creepy-ass baby doll. I was less than thrilled. I DO NOT like babies in the first place...
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Super Luigi! » February 8th, 2012, 3:52 pm

I suppose Cody is our musician and one of our artist too. Very talented, I must say! The Banana Bird, you fly around to the different parts of the Atlas and create life out of new topics, such as those polls.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Markster » February 9th, 2012, 2:38 am

I opened up a web-site today.
----------
http://markstergames.webs.com/
----------
It has a forum, it has members, and more.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby The Banana Bird » February 9th, 2012, 10:14 am

Super Luigi! wrote:The Banana Bird, you fly around to the different parts of the Atlas and create life out of new topics, such as those polls.

Hurray! I found a job here! :P
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby Super Luigi! » February 9th, 2012, 2:14 pm

Found a job? You MADE a job! You're already helping the economy!

By the way, does anyone here think Diddy to DK is like Luigi to Mario? Because I don't. I think Diddy is in the spotlight more, and Luigi invites Dixie over to talk about the old days!
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Markster » February 10th, 2012, 10:58 am

I don't know, DK and Diddy ARE like brothers.
----------
By the way, I was watching a video with someone talking about how some video game characters names sounds pornographic, he was talking about how Cream's name sounded pornographic... How the eff does it sound pornographic, come on, there are many none inappropriate things with the word cream in them, I can name a trillion, Cream Cheese, Creamy Peanut-butter, Shaving Cream, Ice Cream, etc., it doesn't sound that bad, but Ballzack and Buttz sounds pretty bad though.
----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP9zmXFzEFI
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Super Luigi! » February 10th, 2012, 3:45 pm

Becuase Cream can be white, like in shaving cream and ice cream, and so are other things that people find gross. Personally, Eggman sounds worse than Cream.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby SexyRayman » February 10th, 2012, 3:50 pm

I'm uploading my videos to my youtube right now..will upload the rest tomorrow since there's not enough time to upload them all at once. :P
Tourist

Postby Ninni973 » February 11th, 2012, 7:46 am

Episode 4 of Wind Waker Z is done.

Video
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Postby Tiptup Jr. » February 11th, 2012, 9:15 am

Not to make anyone else's problems on here seem less significant, but since nobody on this forum seems to want to talk about Donkey Kong, I guess I will.

You guys have almost no idea what true pain or misery is like. Holy crap. And I've been through it all, moving 800 miles away, parents divorcing, abusive family, alcohol, drugs, corrupt law enforcement officials, etc. The other week I was spending the night at my mom's with my four little brothers and one of their friends, and my mom and her boyfriend started beating the crap out of each other so I had to call my father (who I also hate more than anyone in the world) to take us home. This was at 2 o' clock in the morning. I'm just dead inside. Have been for awhile. All life is pointless. Just move on.

Now, that doesn't mean I don't laugh and have a good time. I'm generally considered one of the nicest people in my entire school/community. I don't really have a specific group of friends, everyone is generally cool with me but I don't really talk to people. I've lost most internal concepts of moral rights and wrongs, but of course this doesn't show when I'm at school or at home, which are the only two places I ever am. I live 800 miles away from the rest of my family, so I don't have anyone else to stay with. And my siblings (ages 15, 14, 8 and 6) are all just terrible little fuckers who should never have been born- especially the 14-year-old, who completely ransacked my room yesterday and pissed all over the place, leaving it looking worse than the places on Hoarders (a TV show). I take good care of my possessions, yet thanks to this fucker they're all probably ruined. I don't know, you can't even effing walk in there.

And I'm graduating May 24th, and I have no effing plans or a job or a car or anything. I'm just going to wander around aimlessly downtown until I inevitably end up dead, either by my own hand or someone else's. It's ironic because the public education system has been my enemy for my entire life and now that I'm leaving I have no idea what I'm going to do. I guess school wins.

Also, I alluded to my father earlier, yeah, he is the WORST effing person in the entire world. I really want to kill him, and I would, but with all the anal rape and whatnot I'm not too fond of going to prison. Anyway he's always yelling at me and crap and all this terrible effing stuff and I just hate the f--- out of him.

bark
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby The Banana Bird » February 11th, 2012, 10:31 am

Tiptup Jr. wrote:Not to make anyone else's problems on here seem less significant, but since nobody on this forum seems to want to talk about Donkey Kong, I guess I will.

You guys have almost no idea what true pain or misery is like. Holy crap. And I've been through it all, moving 800 miles away, parents divorcing, abusive family, alcohol, drugs, corrupt law enforcement officials, etc. The other week I was spending the night at my mom's with my four little brothers and one of their friends, and my mom and her boyfriend started beating the crap out of each other so I had to call my father (who I also hate more than anyone in the world) to take us home. This was at 2 o' clock in the morning. I'm just dead inside. Have been for awhile. All life is pointless. Just move on.

Now, that doesn't mean I don't laugh and have a good time. I'm generally considered one of the nicest people in my entire school/community. I don't really have a specific group of friends, everyone is generally cool with me but I don't really talk to people. I've lost most internal concepts of moral rights and wrongs, but of course this doesn't show when I'm at school or at home, which are the only two places I ever am. I live 800 miles away from the rest of my family, so I don't have anyone else to stay with. And my siblings (ages 15, 14, 8 and 6) are all just terrible little * who should never have been born- especially the 14-year-old, who completely ransacked my room yesterday and pissed all over the place, leaving it looking worse than the places on Hoarders (a TV show). I take good care of my possessions, yet thanks to this * they're all probably ruined. I don't know, you can't even F---ING walk in there.

And I'm graduating May 24th, and I have no F---ING plans or a job or a car or anything. I'm just going to wander around aimlessly downtown until I inevitably end up dead, either by my own hand or someone else's. It's ironic because the public education system has been my enemy for my entire life and now that I'm leaving I have no idea what I'm going to do. I guess school wins.

Also, I alluded to my father earlier, yeah, he is the WORST F---ING person in the entire world. I really want to kill him, and I would, but with all the anal rape and whatnot I'm not too fond of going to prison. Anyway he's always yelling at me and crap and all this terrible F---ING stuff and I just hate the f--- out of him.

bark

Titup, stay strong about life. Work hard in school and get a good job. Make your choices the right ones. Don't hope to die, because that just makes life even more miserable. I hope you can get by, sorry to hear about the issues with your family. Get a good job, start a new life and forget about the people who brought your life down.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby Tiptup Jr. » February 11th, 2012, 11:34 am

Don't quote an entire post directly above you, and my name is not Titup.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby The Banana Bird » February 11th, 2012, 12:20 pm

Sorry, I knew your name wasn't Titup. I don't know your real name so I guess Titup is what I knew you as for then.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby Markster » February 11th, 2012, 12:59 pm

Sorry about earlier guys, I was just upset about this annoying cyber-bully/troll who trolled me, but hey, I am cheered up now, here is some videos that will help cyber-bullying victims, like me.
----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBGPK-Kb2s8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP6cJEPwVak
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Cody » February 11th, 2012, 1:19 pm

My advice would be:

No matter how angry or upset you might be at someone online, this is just the internet and unless the "hate" in question is legitimate, constructive criticism, it should be taken with a grain of salt. I know how tempting it could be to react to them but all you really have to do is click the [X] in your browser: with a little willpower, everything will be fine.

Also Phyreburnz, I hope everything will be ok with your brother.
My brother Brandon voluntarily left for rehab earlier this week; he'll be away for the next year. Apparently he received a revelation at one point within the last week, because he willingly gave up a lot in order to straighten his life up. In addition to leaving family and his friends, he left the Chicano All Stars (a professional band he played keys in for the last 2 years (here's a vid of a July 4th 2011 performance on YouTube: close-up of him playing a solo at 2:42); college for the time being; his church's band (where he also played keys). For the last several months my other brother Zach & I have thought that him leaving would've been a blessing, but now that it's happened I don't know whether or not to feel sad, happy, apathetic, joyful, angry. Things just feel empty, if that makes sense.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes