Respecting Girls/Women

Where dead topics hang out.

Respecting Girls/Women

Postby Markster » June 20th, 2011, 12:30 pm

Girls, a type of human being, there are some people that respect girls, like me, but some people out there disrespect there girls, like people who use there girls for sex, and slavery, women are not made for that, they are humans.

Fun Fact : RockNinjaToska disrespects women.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Re: Respecting Girls/Women

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 20th, 2011, 12:35 pm

OH HELL-TO-THE-HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT DOES IT, FIRST HE BULLIES YOU AND THEN I FIND OUT HE DISRESPECTS WOMEN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT a**hole?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TELL THAT BOY THAT IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO HE IS AND IF I KNOW HIM THEN I WILL BREAK HIS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler!
And Markster I think it's sweet of you to be like most boys and respect women. All us girls are really happy about and appreciate that. ^_^ You're such a sweet kid, one of the sweetest I've ever met that I didn't know and wasn't a d-bag. I wish every guy was like you. :D
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 20th, 2011, 12:50 pm

Thank you very much, its cool to expose bad people, and by the way, RockNinjaToska ain't a boy, he is a grown adult.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 20th, 2011, 1:04 pm

EVEN WORSE.

I TOTALLY HATE guys like that. :x :evil: That no-good jackass should fall off the face of the Earth.

Spoiler!
And you're welcome. :P Sorry for the yelling and cursing but people like that bring out Bitchy Alexandra. XD And trust me, NOBODY like Bitchy Alexandra. Faces will break and trips to the office/my room occur. (Yeah, I'm a bitch---I know I am. Don't be afraid to tell me it unless you're one and think you AREN'T.):3 So yeah---be nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Since you have a VERY decent respect for girls/women, so much that I can't stress it enough, you are and will forever be my friend. :) That's the way it is with you I suppose?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby WAZ__Up » July 12th, 2011, 9:40 am

Just cuz I don't give speeches about respecting women doesnt mean I don't respect women. It should be common sense to never to that to a women. You wouldn't go around killing cats so why would you go around abusing women?
Trainee Trekker

Postby Chibisai Kong » July 18th, 2011, 1:31 pm

Because some men are douchebags. But not you guys. You guys are nice. :)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Tiptup Jr. » July 19th, 2011, 10:21 am

Who the f--- is RockNinjaToska? lol damn. I respect women, open doors for 'em and such, but like anyone I appreciate a good-looking female. Ass is nice. Boobs, nice as well. Like this one person was watching WWE the other day and I glance over, there's a bunch of barely-clothed hot girls on the screen fighting each other and sticking their asses in each other's faces. Is that gonna help any women's rights movements? No, but God help me, I enjoyed it and I am not ashamed of that.

I also use the term "b...*bleep*...ch" when referring to females occasionally, but I mean no harm by it. We were all made by God and serve our own purposes and I will not down someone just because of what they were born with. Girls should be treated special, but still treated like human beings.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Chibisai Kong » July 19th, 2011, 10:26 am

Yay! :D It's OK, Tiptup, I understand.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » July 19th, 2011, 11:06 am

RockNinjaToska has been my enemy since 2010, but hey, everyone has enemy's, right?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Tiptup Jr. » July 19th, 2011, 1:22 pm

I suppose, debatably, but if he's not a member of this forum (and I don't think he is) I'm not sure what good it'll do to complain about it here...
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Markster » July 19th, 2011, 2:24 pm

I guess your right.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Aaendi » July 24th, 2011, 12:43 am

I always used to "respect" girls, but after a while you get tired of acting like a you don't have hormones, and all you need is to slip out one perverted joke and the girl jumps to conclusion that all the fun we had was meaningless and you just wanted to be laid the whole time. If you act openly perverted you'll attract the right girls (girls who are also openly perverted) and you can just go out and have fun and you wouldn't have to conciously censor yourself.
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 2

Postby Markster » July 24th, 2011, 1:10 am

Having hormones is not disrespecting females, having sexual thoughts is not disrespecting, what is disrespecting females is treating them like crap, forcing them to do awful things (Like hardcore s** in the a**) that would hurt them like hell, and if you beat your girlfriend/wife just because they don't do something right is disrespecting in my opinion, your not disrespectful, you just like sex, but since you done the little "" in between the respect word, i think you might mean disrespect by wanting sex, what i really meant was hardcore painful force sex to the woman, something that would make her feel violated (Rape).

----------

Ironically you had a girl playable in your homebrew snes game.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Phyreburnz » July 24th, 2011, 1:30 am

I dunno... I don't think it should be thought of as respecting "girls/women", I think people should just think of it as respecting each other. I'm kind of the person that doesn't like to separate things by gender. And I feel awkward when men hold the door open for me. I know it's supposed to be a nice thing to do... but I can't help feeling weird when it happens. (By "holding the door open" I mean somebody not just walking in and holding the door with his or her arm until you grab it, I mean somebody standing outside of said area and holding the door for you to go in first.)

I took a sociology class last semester where we talked about things like this. Like, back in the day, a woman WOULD NOT open the door, she would wait until a man came to open the door for her. Then, it was seen as a masculine thing to do (I guess compare it to something like working out. Today, it's normal for both men and women to work out, but it still seems masculine).

One of my, I guess, "pet peeves" is the whole "never hit a woman" thing. I think it should just be, "never hit anyone, unless it's in self defense". Let's face it, there are plenty of women that are abusive wives and such. I think if anyone, and I mean ANYONE, hits you, you should have the right to hit back, if you feel that you're doing it in self defense.

I'm more the person for equality, for everybody.

Spoiler!
I think the biggest things that sicken me would be things that mainly happen in other countries. The most disgusting act of disrespect for women is female circumcision. I'm warning you, don't look it up if you have a weak stomach. If done "correctly," female circumcision gets rid of all sensation during sex. It is used so the woman won't cheat on her husband and so she is a virgin when she is married. Men won't marry a woman until she has had this done. It's basically to make the woman a slave to her husband. She is basically there for having babies... It disgusts me!
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Markster » July 24th, 2011, 2:39 am

I do got one question about this, why are we talking about this on DKC-Atlas.

----------

Lock please.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Phyreburnz » July 24th, 2011, 2:58 am

You were the one that posted it! Why are you asking why we're talking about it when you created the topic?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Markster » July 24th, 2011, 3:04 am

I was drunk or high on drugs, just kidding, i don't drink or do drugs, really i don't know why i made this topic, i was board.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Markster » July 24th, 2011, 4:03 am

*Blanked out my Markster*
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Simion32 » July 24th, 2011, 4:05 am

Sorry about the deleted post confusion, Markster did NOT double post.

If you feel this topic is useless, then I can lock it.

ARE YOU SURE?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Markster » July 24th, 2011, 4:06 am

Yea, i think it is useless, i don't think this stuff needs to bee on DKC-Atlas.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Simion32 » July 24th, 2011, 4:10 am

Aye.

*LOCKED (BY OP REQUEST)*
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Return to Post Mortuary