The Random Thoughts Topic

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Re: The Random Thoughts Topic

Postby Markster » June 22nd, 2011, 8:18 am

Hey everyone, i am in a great mood, one of my worst enemys in the world got arrested for making meth, and his house has been blocked off, no one can go inside his yard, and he has been put to jail for a long long time, and you are probably wondering why i hate him, well he killed one of my dogs back in 2007, he tried to steal stuff from me, my dad let him borrow DVD, but he stole it and sold it for drugs, and i heard he raped a little boy...

And now he has been put in jail and his house has been locked up... :D :D :D
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 22nd, 2011, 8:21 am

Heh, congrats on being happy and it serves him right! :D

Spoiler!
My aunt needs to go to jail. She makes my uncle drink. :/
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Tiptup Jr. » June 22nd, 2011, 10:51 am

Chibisai Kong wrote:And do forgive me for asking ths but who's Clarence Clemons.

The saxophonist for Bruce Springsteen's band; he also collaborated with Lady Gaga and the video for The Edge of Glory is apparently the last thing he did.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby KremKrawl » June 22nd, 2011, 10:51 am

Damn, I haven't been on here in a while. My summer vacation's been great so far. I went to Disney World for a week, I got Ace Attorney Investigations, I beat Ace Attorney Investigations, and I got Super Smash Bros Melee. The only bad thing is that I'm going to middle school this school year, which seems really strict. So yeah.
Trainee Trekker

Postby Tiptup Jr. » June 22nd, 2011, 10:52 am

Jesus, how old are you? I mean I'm not asking Jesus how old He is, I'm talking to you, KremKrawl. :P
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby KremKrawl » June 22nd, 2011, 10:53 am

11, and I'll be 12 in December.
Trainee Trekker

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 22nd, 2011, 10:54 am

Ah, man---I HATED middle school! And it turns out I hate high school even more...

Anyway, it all depends on what your school and its location is like. If it's good, it's good. If it's bad, it's bad. If it's between, you're screwed.

Other than that good luck! :3

Dang man you're probably the youngest kid on here.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby KremKrawl » June 22nd, 2011, 10:55 am

If you think I'm young, then go to Serebii.net. There are SIX-YEAR OLDS ON THERE.
Trainee Trekker

Postby KremKrawl » June 22nd, 2011, 11:16 am

Oh, and I'm probably the only person in my grade who plays Ace Attorney. It's a shame Capcom's probably not releasing Investigations 2 (Actually it's Gyakuten Kenji 2 but whatever). :(
Trainee Trekker

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 22nd, 2011, 11:18 am

It sounds interesting---what's it about?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby KremKrawl » June 22nd, 2011, 2:50 pm

Which, Ace Attorney or Ace Attorney Investigations?
Trainee Trekker

Postby Phyreburnz » June 23rd, 2011, 1:06 am

Tiptup Jr. wrote:Jesus, how old are you? I mean I'm not asking Jesus how old He is

^This made me laugh pretty hard-core! Lol Tiptup!
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 23rd, 2011, 3:27 am

KremKrawl wrote:Which, Ace Attorney or Ace Attorney Investigations?

The first.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby KremKrawl » June 23rd, 2011, 4:29 am

Chibisai Kong wrote:
KremKrawl wrote:Which, Ace Attorney or Ace Attorney Investigations?

The first.

Ace Attorney (Gyakuten Saiban) is a video game series first released in the USA in 2001, and has spawned three sequels, and two "interquels." The first three games star a defense attorney named Phoenix Wright, as he solves cases, and investigates crime scenes. In the second game, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All, he obtains an object called a Magatama, which allows him to see "the locks on peoples' hearts." By unlocking these locks, he will obtain new information about the crime. In the third game, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations, you play as Phoenix's mentor, Mia Fey, for two cases, and his rival, Miles Edgeworth, for part of the last case. In the fourth game, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, you play as newbie defense attorney, Apollo Justice. But Phoenix is playable in parts of the game. Apollo later obtains a bracelet, which allows him to see unnatural twitching in witnesses as they tell lies. In the fifth and sixth games, you play as Phoenix's rival, Miles Edgeworth. While other games have their main characters use magic and psychic abilities, Edgeworth uses plain and simple logic. There are more investigations than in previous games, hence Ace Attorney Investigations. However there are no plans by Capcom to release Gyakuten Kenji 2 (Ace Attorney Investigations 2) in the USA, unfortunately. And that's Ace Attorney in a nutshell. A very large nutshell. I recommend that you buy at least one game from the series, as they're quite fun.
Trainee Trekker

Postby Kiddy14 » June 23rd, 2011, 11:24 am

They're also the source of all those "Objection!" images/memes you see on the Net.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 25

Postby SimianSegue » June 23rd, 2011, 12:58 pm

Well, I haven't been on in a while because I was moving. But now here I am in my big beautiful house in Austin, TX, I just unloaded all of my game consoles, and they sure look beautiful! Anyway, it really is beautiful here with a big ol' Texas ruby red sunset rising in the the east. Chibisai, how go the fanfics?
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Markster » June 23rd, 2011, 1:21 pm

I wish i could move somewhere, i am stuck in a place where meth addicts and makers live, well the worst one got arrested, while several more got arrested, i used to live in a great, fancy house in a good county, i have never heard gunshots, murders, man eating dogs, etc. in that neighborhood, but as of now i live in a decent house, but bad neighborhood, which is slowly improving.

------------------------------

Its almost been a whole year that i have been signed up to DKC-Atlas, i signed up July 3 2010, and in a few weeks it will be July 3 2011... :D
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby HavocReaper48 » June 23rd, 2011, 2:17 pm

When you guys get the chance check out the video link I put in the "It Gets Better" topic.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 24th, 2011, 3:00 am

SimianSegue wrote:Well, I haven't been on in a while because I was moving. But now here I am in my big beautiful house in Austin, TX, I just unloaded all of my game consoles, and they sure look beautiful! Anyway, it really is beautiful here with a big ol' Texas ruby red sunset rising in the the east. Chibisai, how go the fanfics?

I know, right? The sun's ALWAYS beautiful in Texas and sometimes we get the most beautiful sunsets...

Anyway, I'm glad you're here now again! ^_^ I understand why you been here in a while.

And they're going good---I should have CotB chp. 3 up in a few days and HBASC in a few weeks. Until then you may have a wait.:)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 24th, 2011, 3:22 am

I just went to plug in my N64 since i do got a working power adapter, but my N64 keeps restarting its self a few minutes after gameplay, so it needs fixed, getting some of the dust out of it helped, but it still restarts its self.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 24th, 2011, 3:50 am

My 64 kept doing that then I threw it against the wall and it worked perfectly.

Just kidding it stopped working but it seemed like you were sad and could use a laugh(I gots a new one now :3). Just remember that it autosaves after everytime you get a key or golden banana so I suggest that every thirty seconds you save it so you won't have to go back and do whatever it was you were doing over again.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby SimianSegue » June 24th, 2011, 5:07 am

Had a hellish time trying to wash the dog...Awwww, but she's so cute! I oughta post some pics...nah I'm too lazy.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 24th, 2011, 5:37 am

My mom has trouble washing Dink and I sprayed her with water from the hose one time because she didn't heed my warnings of doing so if she got in my way while washing her cage. Needless to say, I found out we both technically had a shower! She likes the area between my legs for some reason...

Anyway, my shoulders hurt yesterday and when I woke up I realized I probably slept on them wrong because they hurt like hell but I took some pain relievers and now I feel better. :3

Has anyone ever taken vicodin? In case you're wondering why I took it once it's because I've had two root canals and they prescribed me vicodin each time. The second one caused me real bad pain after the numbness left and my mom gave me half of one. How well did it work? Let's just say I didn't remember the next three days. ;)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » June 24th, 2011, 11:16 am

Summer, Summer, gotta get down on Sum--

loljk it drizzled a little today? :/

Speaking of Friday, did you know it was removed from YouTube?! :shock:
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Kiddy14 » June 24th, 2011, 1:56 pm

It has been raining here =3

Today, I realized people won't care about anything not related to them in any way, even if it means people dying. I'm in some sort of passive-aggressive state now.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 25

Postby KremKrawl » June 24th, 2011, 2:30 pm

Wow, so I'm not the only one that has their N64 restart after a few minutes of gameplay. Oh, and the other day, I installed Mozilla Firefox, and it's already working better than IE.
Trainee Trekker

Postby SimianSegue » June 24th, 2011, 4:39 pm

KremKrawl, I know you just got Firefox, but you should get Google Chrome. It's much better.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Phyreburnz » June 25th, 2011, 12:55 am

HavocReaper48 wrote:Speaking of Friday, did you know it was removed from YouTube?!

Are you serious? That's awesome! :D
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Markster » June 25th, 2011, 2:14 am

That is awesome, i hate Friday by Rebecca Black, it's annoying.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 25th, 2011, 6:56 am

Every time someone says Rebecca Black I keep thinking Jacob Black's sister(for those of you who don't know him, he's in Twilight(for those of you who can't remember what Twilight was about, they have the Cullens and my brother keeps calling Edward a sparkling fag :3)).

On a totally unrelated note, my stepmom's in Vegas to get together with her dad so MY dad is going to have fun watching me, my half-sisters, and my baby brother. XD I guess that's why he enrolled my cousin to help. :3
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby SimianSegue » June 25th, 2011, 7:47 am

This is terrible. So, I'm on this Mother/Earthbound forum, and this guy was trolled off the site by a MOD! No joke! And I've talked with this guy sometimes, and he's a total d**k. He would put on all of his posts: "Shut up, you fag." It is just so sad when someone like a mod gets corrupt and uses their powers for trolling.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 25th, 2011, 8:04 am

I know, right?

On ANOTHER totally unrelated note, I am now in love with cherry coke. :3
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 26th, 2011, 8:30 am

Good news, my grandma is okay, she is out of the hospital now.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 26th, 2011, 2:44 pm

Yay! I'm happy for you and your family and your grandma. L3

On yet ANOTHER completely unrelated note, I found out that my uncle doesn't like being called a drunk although EVERYBODY in my dad's side of the family knows why he drinks...
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 27th, 2011, 7:00 am

It took me ages, but i FINALLY beat Animal Antics on DKC2, on the Wii Virtual Console.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby SimianSegue » June 27th, 2011, 7:45 am

Oh man, I always thought that level was so hard....now I'm stuck on Windy Well...

On another note, out of the 8 forums I am a part of, this one is my favorite.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 28th, 2011, 8:21 am

Oh lordy, I HATED Windy Well! When I foudn out that the part I kept dying on was the part right before the finish I LOST it!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » June 29th, 2011, 2:06 am

Random fact:

In SimCIty Creator, your Water Towers can "expire" after a while, right?

Well, they "expire" by exploding.

The Water Tower will explode when it expires...

Perfectly normal?
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 29th, 2011, 12:25 pm

I guess, I dunno.

My grandma just had me on her exercise bike and apparently when you go for twnety minutes, no matter your speed, you lose 155 calories.

I think she wants me to be at least 245 by the end of the summer. XD
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby SimianSegue » June 30th, 2011, 8:32 am

Ugh. I just had to clean up my dog's yellow liquid vomit. She was shaking, the poor pup!
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 30th, 2011, 8:38 am

Aw, poor puppy...

Speaking of dog vimit, you know the old not-bringing-your-homework-back-to-school-because-your-dog-ate-it gag? Well for me it was once the not-bringing-your-homework-back-to-school-because-the-dog-BARFED-on-it. :/

The look on the teacher's face...
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » June 30th, 2011, 1:29 pm

Oh how I love that DKC Atlas allows animated avatars.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Chibisai Kong » July 1st, 2011, 5:41 pm

Interesting new avatar HavocReaper...

In case you're wondering what I'm doing up on the internet at 2:00 A. M., I'm at my mom's friend's house and his wife said I could use this laptop. XD Ergo, I am on DKC-Atlas in the early morning hours. :3

It's strange how here I can stay awake until, like five in the morning but at home usually I doze off at about three. ;)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » July 4th, 2011, 4:17 am

My little brother fixed my N64, he had to... replace my expansion pack with a jumper pack, no more DK64 :cry:

----------

Well at-least i he it fixed :)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » July 4th, 2011, 8:11 am

You Markster, you could always try to get a special program called Project 64 if you don't have it. It allows you to play N64 games on the computer.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » July 4th, 2011, 10:39 am

I actually have that, it works fine, i like it, but i like playing on the TV better, but wait, i got a PC to TV, but it sucks.

----------

One of my friends bought me a N64 because me and my brother gave him a awesome guitar,it has an expansion pack and the expansion pack broke in a day, which that makes two broken expansion packs in my house :( :(
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » July 4th, 2011, 12:03 pm

Well, do you have a wii?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » July 4th, 2011, 12:51 pm

I have two of them, i play them everyday, i installed homebrew channel on both of them, and its awesome.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes