The Random Thoughts Topic

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Re: The Random Thoughts Topic

Postby Kiddy14 » June 3rd, 2011, 2:18 pm

Aww, I'll never be an uncle =O
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 25

Postby SimianSegue » June 6th, 2011, 10:36 am

I just went to this awesome arcade called Galloping Ghost, and it was so awesome. I got to play a bunch of great games, and the way this place works is just brilliant! You pay $15.00 for a whole day of unlimited arcade gaming! All the machines are set to free play, so the fun never ends! I played Killer Instinct 1 and 2, Battletoads, NBA Jam, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, DK Jr, CarnEvil, Time Crisis, Strider, Mortal Kombat 1-4, the brand new Mortal Kombat, and much more! I'll post some pics later!
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 6th, 2011, 10:50 am

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

It's weird---only once last school year did my art teacher insult my art. We were making buttons and she said my designs were messy and I looked at her and said, "But you never say that about my DRAWINGS so why should the BUTTON designs be any different?" Apparently the third design was good but all it had on it was my hand at the 'Glee' logo. Is that wrong or what? :/
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 6th, 2011, 1:54 pm

June 5 2011 has been the worst day of 2011, it was terrible, but its ending great, i hope June 6 2011 will be better.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby HavocReaper48 » June 7th, 2011, 6:00 am

Today, so far, I got startled by some rattling keys and got milk in a headphone. Epic life.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 7th, 2011, 8:34 am

Markster wrote:June 5 2011 has been the worst day of 2011, it was terrible, but its ending great, i hope June 6 2011 will be better.

What happened?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 7th, 2011, 8:48 am

Just bad things, a lot of worrying, a lot of depression, a lot of frustration, good thing June 5 2011 is over.

By the way... this is my 200th post!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 7th, 2011, 8:51 am

Aw, I hope the summer gets bettewr for you. I'm sorry to hear that.

I has me some bacon chedder potatoe wedges from Jack-In-The-Box earlier! :D
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby SimianSegue » June 7th, 2011, 9:05 am

OMG those things are da bomb! ZOMG!1!!! I could eat those all day!!!
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 7th, 2011, 9:07 am

I know, right?! I had to restrain myself from eating them on the way back from Gilmer!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby SimianSegue » June 7th, 2011, 11:30 am

Yes......yes they are....
Anyway, why don't you have an avatar, Chibi? :?:
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 7th, 2011, 11:41 am

Because I'm too lazy to make one :)

Also, I was at Wal-Mart today with my mom and we were looking through the posters (when we saw the Justin Bieber ones I hissed that he had to die in a fire ("Ma, find me a lighter!") and she screamed that her eyes went up in flames) when a guy from the electronics department, who had been searching for a receipt my mom lost(we were trying to fix an epidemic with her cell phone, which couldn't hold a charge for more than 12 hours and my mom took it out at Ryan's(yeah, you can see where I'm going with the receipt thing)), walked up to us and told her that he couldn't find it but since we had cooperating very well with them they were just gonna exchange it for one that ACTUALLY WORKS. While they talked, I walked up to the posters and continued looking through them and started laughing evily. Mama came over to see what I was laughing at as the man, who was very kind, walked away and she asked what it was exactly so I showed her.

It was a Donkey Kong Country Returns poster! XD

I kept asking her for it but she wouldn't let me have it. "When you have a lot more money?" "Maybe."

Anyway, I thought that'd just be funny to tell you guys.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby SimianSegue » June 7th, 2011, 10:53 pm

:lol: That was a great story, Chibi. Anyway, I'm just here, chillin', and.......OMG SCHOOL ENDS IN THREE DAYS!!!
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 8th, 2011, 9:46 am

Cool!

Dude, I got out the last week of May.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby SimianSegue » June 8th, 2011, 12:25 pm

Don't rub it in! Anyway.....OMG 2 DAYS TILL SCHOOL GETS OUT!!! :lol: :D :o :P
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 8th, 2011, 12:58 pm

LOL.

I found out something about my puppy Dinkinator aka Dinkyrat(aka Dink). If you start loving on her before she can start barking at you then she'll like you.

I found that out today when the airconditioner man came :)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 9th, 2011, 11:12 am

Bad luck again, my grandma wrecked her four-wheeler yesterday, and she got her ribbed, neck, and sternum broken, and she had to get shipped to Lexington KY Hospital, that's how bad her injury was, she might be okay, but she may need a ton of surgery.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 9th, 2011, 11:16 am

Awwww... I hope she gets better.

...Wait. You grandma rode a four-wheeler? Dang. Brave woman.

Seriously, though, I hope she gets better.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 9th, 2011, 11:33 am

Chibisai Kong wrote:Awwww... I hope she gets better.

She should, and she did not just ride a four-wheeler, she done stunts, first time she wrecked she just got back up on it, and drove it again, then she really got enjured once it wrecked again, and you where probably wondering why i was worrying so much on 6/5/2011, well my dads car broke down, and it took him forever to get back home, he eventually got help though, now he has to borrow David (My grandmas husband "but not my grandpa") car until 6/17/2011, everything is okay now, and by the way, my grandma did not need surgery after all, she just needs to heal at a hospital for a few days.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Kiddy14 » June 9th, 2011, 1:08 pm

Chibisai Kong wrote:Only child?

Yes =3 I'm late answering you though D=
I go out on vacation at the start of August! Then go back to school in the middle of September.
Markster wrote:[…]and by the way, my grandma did not need surgery after all, she just needs to heal at a hospital for a few days.

I'm glad she's OK, but don't stress yourself, you're young =]
My grandma used to smoke; one day she fell and broke her leg, so after being at the hospital she got diagnosed for emphysema and got to live a little bit more. She's with angels now. I like to see the good in things, even in ones like this one =]
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 25

Postby Markster » June 9th, 2011, 1:31 pm

Thanks, but you noticed when DKCRE first came out the forum was very very very very active, well i hope you all noticed that.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Markster » June 9th, 2011, 11:38 pm

I came back from the doctor today, and they told me that i only got 1 more day to be 13...
What do you all think about my day before birthday jokes?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby SimianSegue » June 10th, 2011, 2:52 am

ZOMG last day of school today!!! :o :D ;) :lol:
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Markster » June 10th, 2011, 3:01 am

The school of my county and state went out a month ago.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 10th, 2011, 3:31 am

Markster wrote:
Chibisai Kong wrote:Awwww... I hope she gets better.

She should, and she did not just ride a four-wheeler, she done stunts, first time she wrecked she just got back up on it, and drove it again, then she really got enjured once it wrecked again, and you where probably wondering why i was worrying so much on 6/5/2011, well my dads car broke down, and it took him forever to get back home, he eventually got help though, now he has to borrow David (My grandmas husband "but not my grandpa") car until 6/17/2011, everything is okay now, and by the way, my grandma did not need surgery after all, she just needs to heal at a hospital for a few days.

She's a damn brave woman. I'm glad to hear she's doing OK.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 11th, 2011, 2:11 am

As of June 10 2011, i am now 14 Years Old!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby HavocReaper48 » June 12th, 2011, 12:51 am

Happy birthday Mark!

----

I love how I was able to walk out of school without a backpack completely oblivious to the fact I forgot it in a locked music room last period on Friday... and none of my friends even noticed!

Funny DKC article

Only two days left of school!

...then city tests harder than our finals with the science one having approx. 80 questions....

<_<, June you used to be cool.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 13th, 2011, 4:51 am

Wow, when you cross Glee, Jamie Foxx, a teenage girl, a rabbid plot bunny who creates all of that girl's stories, and Donkey Kong Country a WEIRD idea pops up. O.o
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby CaptainEddie » June 13th, 2011, 10:34 am

Life's gotten quiet here in Louisiana.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 26

Postby Tiptup Jr. » June 13th, 2011, 5:24 pm

Guys. I know I haven't been posting here too much, which is odd because E3 usually has me posting up a storm on whatever forum I happen to be a member of. So I'm sorry. In other news, I just decided to randomly make a blog. I don't know where it's gonna go, but everyone else had one, so I thought... why not. http://tiptupjr94.blogspot.com

Later in the week when I actually put stuff on it, feedback would be cool. But yeah, check it out!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 14th, 2011, 12:15 pm

I went to the wedding of one of my mom's friends (I knew him but not the bride) and something very unexpected happened---I met two old classmates, one of which somehow recognized me when I didn't him and the other probably didn't recognize me but if she did she didn't say anything about it(I actually didn't know until later that the girl was the Shennandoah I knew in elementry school :P). I though it was cool, I ain't seen Michael since fifth grade.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 16th, 2011, 8:54 am

Something came to my mail today, it was my TV to PC converter box, i paid 20$ on it and guess what, its not very good, i wish i could get my money back, ah well, at least i will soon get my N64 Power Adapter.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 16th, 2011, 8:57 am

A guy drowned yesterday in Lake Gladewater. On the KLTV7 website one person asked why people drowned more here than in Montana.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » June 16th, 2011, 11:37 am

"I can't feeeel, the way I did before,
Don't turn your back on me,
I WON'T BE IGNORED!"

...so I found out I really like Linkin Park and got addicted to like 5 of their songs.

And when I get addicted to their songs I mean "They've been played >50 times within the past few weeks and I can relate to them."
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Gnawzooka » June 16th, 2011, 7:14 pm

I used to enjoy Linkin Park years ago, but I picked them up again recently and I didn't enjoy most of it...
Among those I still enjoy: In The End, Papercut and - despite all lameness - Dirt off Your Shoulders/Lying from You from the mash ups with Jay Z.
Seeker of Mysteries
Bananas received 5

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 17th, 2011, 3:48 am

My mom told me that awhile back she didn't like Linkin Park but didn't realize they were the ones that did one of her favorite songs(In The End). LOL, tell me that's not funny. XD
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Tiptup Jr. » June 18th, 2011, 6:09 pm

I'm sorry but the "Forum Games" section of this forum just bothers the hell out of me. Nothing personal to anyone, I'm just not used to that kind of stuff... one Random Thoughts Topic is enough, y'know? Everything else should be srs business.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Jomingo » June 19th, 2011, 12:24 am

That's what I've been saying since it started, but I've quit trying to groom this forum into what it should be. Nobody upholds the standard that it was initially intended to be. I can't get anyone to change the way they post, and I can't ban everybody for not posting the right way or else there wouldn't be a forum. So this is what we have. That's why I don't post here hardly ever; the forum bugs the hell out of me. I'm glad to see that several big projects are still moving along, I'm just disappointed that we could never get this place to post with even an ounce of discipline outside of the staff and a few others.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 19th, 2011, 2:15 am

Austin Powers (Mike Myers) looks good in a tutu. ^_^
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 21st, 2011, 11:18 am

Thank god, DKC-Atlas is back.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 21st, 2011, 11:28 am

Back? O.o It never left.

Did you hear about Ryan Dunn?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 21st, 2011, 11:41 am

Not before you said it, i don't really pay attention to the news.

Well it looks like Ryan Dunn is dead.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 21st, 2011, 11:47 am

Yeppers.

Now they can't make another Jackass movie. :/
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Phyreburnz » June 22nd, 2011, 2:29 am

Okay, so the other day, my small town had a classic car show. It was pretty cool, especially because there's nothing ever going on. There were a bunch of cool cars, like GTOs and a thunderbird, and some other cool stuff. And then, there were people with the audacity to enter their freakin' sports cars that were less than five years old! There was one jerk that entered his truck that just looked like any ordinary new truck... nothing special! And the two cars that won the "best car" were from 2006 and 2011... In a CLASSIC car show! I was soooo pissed! I actually said something to one of the members of the organization that sponsored it because I was so upset. It's not even that I know a bunch about cars or mechanical stuff, but I was just upset that out of all of the groovyness, two new cars won. I didn't like the way it was set up. Everyone that entered got a free vote, and extra votes could be purchased. That means that the jackasses with the new stuff probably thought, "Hey I want a trophy, so I'll just buy a shitton of votes."

My dad and I rode down on his 1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado. At least he got 2nd best motorcycle. But the guy that won first place kinda didn't deserve it... He had a Harley (which, in my opinion, is a super-overrated bike) that was painted up with Steelers stuff. Meanwhile, there's a guy with a rare Honda (only 50 known in the US) with a bunch of old stuff to go with it (a picture of him racing it back in the day, and a few papers and a thing explaining the bike).

Oh well, though... At least it was fun.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 22nd, 2011, 3:13 am

Every year in April, my town has a carnival called Gusher Days and on Saturday there's always a classic car show. Some of the cars are pretty interesting. My first year of voting happened to be this past April. ^_^ It was so hard for me to decide which ones were the best, I liked them all.

So can uh...

Can anybody tell me what a dominatricx is? O.o
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Tiptup Jr. » June 22nd, 2011, 6:46 am

Jomingo wrote:That's what I've been saying since it started, but I've quit trying to groom this forum into what it should be. Nobody upholds the standard that it was initially intended to be. I can't get anyone to change the way they post, and I can't ban everybody for not posting the right way or else there wouldn't be a forum. So this is what we have. That's why I don't post here hardly ever; the forum bugs the hell out of me. I'm glad to see that several big projects are still moving along, I'm just disappointed that we could never get this place to post with even an ounce of discipline outside of the staff and a few others.

Hmm. Well, at least everyone's heart is in the right place... I think we need to find a healthy balance. On a place like (random example) the DKU, they joke around and get off topic occasionally but it's still mature, focused and whatnot. Then let's say you have a forum for the Sonic X cartoon. That'll probably be full of little kids running around making retarded topics @nD TyP1nG L13K DIS A1L DA T13M. So, yeah.

By the way, I didn't even know who Ryan Dunn was so forgive me for not being sad. Apparently he was on Jackass or something, so I would probably have no respect for him anyway. Personally I was much more affected by the death of Clarence Clemons.

EDIT: I know I swear and type in caps lock sometimes but stuff just pisses me off okay.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 22nd, 2011, 6:55 am

That's OK, I couldn't remember who he was until I looked him up. :3

And do forgive me for asking ths but who's Clarence Clemons.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » June 22nd, 2011, 6:56 am

This is gonna sound pretty nerdy but...

I made a tribute to Kongo Jungle and KremKroc in SimCity Creator. I made the road curves from KJ's overworld in original DKC and had a small lake with houses and trees, and for Kremkroc, a simple industry area with plenty of air pollution and a rather long lake (Naturally, industry areas have the most air pollution).

Unusual sense of accomplishment followed. On a different note, making an ice crystal city = one of the most awesome things you can do in a Wii game.

----

I heard the Ryan Dunn thing was a hoax to see people's reactions to be used for filming the next Jackass movie. Heard via Facebook group.. :|

What a Jackass!
*cricket*
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 22nd, 2011, 7:08 am

lolz THEY LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes