The Random Thoughts Topic

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Re: The Random Thoughts Topic

Postby Phyreburnz » May 5th, 2011, 1:39 pm

Psht! You guys feel like crap! I had a sore throat for a month (I think I had mono). When that stopped, I got a stuffy nose and a cough! And I've had reeeaaaaallllllyyy f'ed up dreams two nights in a row.... Yeah, guess what? Getting shot in the head in your dreams SUCKS! And that wasn't even the worst part of the dream!
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby HavocReaper48 » May 7th, 2011, 2:37 pm

That awkward moment when you realize you suck at making plans...

I just got a new English teacher for the rest of the year cuz my old one is expecting a baby. YES! Best new teacher ever, judging from just one day. More class discussion, less mean, I would actually look forward to this guy now. Gotta love those teachers who think school can be fun.

I swear, some people must be deliberately ignoring me nowadays :|
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 8th, 2011, 5:42 am

Yeah. When I told my mom at the beginning of the year that my algebra teacher was actually HELPING me she FLIPPED bu the HAPPY way. He makes us laugh everyday and I'ma miss him next year. Literally miss him---he won't be there anymore. :(

And no, we aren't ignoring you but I know where you're coming from :((((
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » May 8th, 2011, 6:16 am

I meant in real life, Chibisai. Still nice to know you guys won't.

My math teacher just cannot teach us right... I swear I got a generous curve on my average from her, impossible I got over a 90.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 8th, 2011, 6:27 pm

Oh ok. Dude I didn't get over a 75 last year in eigth grade

EDIT 5/9/11: I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! My baby brother's walking by himself! I was by his playpen talking across the room to my brother who was over by the fireplace and JAck was by the couch. He walked over to me and me and Douglas were stunned and awed for a second before I LITERALLY screamed, "DADDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I'm happy but I think my dad's scared of him running into his no-no zone. :) Jack may have stumbled some but he walked to me. I'm so proud of my baby brother. :)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » May 11th, 2011, 9:04 am

You've honestly never felt sad until you've felt heartbroken...
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 11th, 2011, 11:14 am

My gradnpa let me use his scanner! :D

What's wrong, HavocReaper48? Who broke your heart? :(
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » May 11th, 2011, 1:23 pm

It's just that awful feeling of knowing someone means more to you, and you still care about them, while they can't care the same amount back to you. On the flipside, summer's soon, so maybe there's hope left -- hope to gain back.

In less depressing news, I'm addicted to Silverstein. Woo.

And, I may finally get to use that old acoustic guitar my dad has for once -- lessons next year! :D
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Tiptup Jr. » May 12th, 2011, 1:26 am

So, does anyone else here think they shouldn't have killed Osama bin Laden (or believe that he's even dead?) I'm very... anti-death, shall we say, and I was very disappointed when the entire world rejoiced at one man's killing. Even if he WAS responsible for the 9/11 attacks, which is debatable.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Jomingo » May 12th, 2011, 8:48 am

I literally celebrated and was joyous for several days over the event. I can see the other side of it (other than not believing he's dead because he's totally dead), but I personally was very happy he died. To put some perspective on things, my dad was in the air on 9-11, and I didn't get a hold of him to find out he didn't die until like 5 o clock in the evening. Also, one of my cousin's left their life on the desert floor of Afghanistan. So to get some sort of closure after so much confusion and misery, even if it's a shallow victory, was much needed.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Markster » May 13th, 2011, 2:41 pm

DKC Atlas is finally back up :D
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 14th, 2011, 7:52 am

I told Qyzbud on facebook. He fixed it and said to notify him if anything else happens. :)

In other news, I thought the internet was just wanting to screw with me. Also, my bio teacher can go into the cave that has crabs(haha, get it? A crab is a type of crustecean and... never mind).
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 14th, 2011, 7:55 am

As well, for some reason this post was quoting what was in the post above. To spare myself for getting scolded and Qyzbud for getting on to me, I shall type something here. And that is that Sunday morning my stepmom, dad, big bro, baby bro, and half-sisters were eating breakfast and my dad gave Jack (little bro) a sippy cup and I busted out laughing because I couldn't tell whether he was sucking on the spigot or chewing on it. My dad's answer? "Probably both."

As well, again about the above post, if anyone else attempted to tell Qyzbud what was wrong with DKC-Atlas yesterday then I can't take credit. Wouldn't want to do that anyway though. :)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Tiptup Jr. » May 14th, 2011, 1:14 pm

(This is in response to Jomingo, above)

First of all, I am sorry you've lost loved ones overseas. I have never had a relative die in any war. But I don't understand how Osama bin Laden's death brings you "closure"... He didn't personally kill your relative, or most of the people who have died overseas, and despite what the White House, CNN, and Yahoo News have said, Osama bin Laden's "death" means nothing. Remember Saddam Hussein? Yeah. This entire war on terror is a lie: I'm not saying people aren't dying, I'm saying they're dying for the wrong reason. If I were you I would be mad at our government for treating its citizens like pawns on a chess board and waging a phony war every five effing years. And yes I'm aware 9/11 happened, but all conspiracy theories aside we have done much, MUCH worse to other countries, and the supposed terror threats throughout the last decade have all been government-made hoaxes.

Also, several years before 9/11 the United States trained Osama bin Laden and supplied him with weapons, etc.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Simion32 » May 14th, 2011, 2:40 pm

:ugeek: SUMMER BREAK IS HERE!! 8-)
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Scraps69 » May 14th, 2011, 3:28 pm

Winter here. Brr. Cold. It should be summer all year round. I have a nasty cough heh.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 15th, 2011, 12:46 pm

Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides comes out Friday! XD

Tia Dalma has crabs!

EDIT 5/16/11: Today is the 21st anniversary of James Maury Henson's (Jim Henson's) death... Also, I just found out that my cousin went to prom with one of my friends. O.o
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » May 20th, 2011, 10:29 am

Odd thing happened to me today.

So I was exiting school today, a bit late cuz we still had to put our instruments away after last period music. Now, at this point most buses leaving the school are filled. I went to the end buses to try my luck at getting a seat (aka procrastinate choosing bus), however they left before I could. I went back to the other buses and they left.

So I got to text my mom I'll be late getting home when I see in the messages not to forget to go to math tutoring in the school.

The irony -- my own procrastination which I've been trying to break just helped me get smarter.

Do I continue to procrastinate now or not, seeing it helps solve my own forgetfulness?!

------------------

EDIT: Apocalypse supposedly to happen tomorrow, dang :(
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Phyreburnz » May 22nd, 2011, 1:24 am

Hey! It's supposed to be doomsday today, as HavocReaper pointed out. I'm just waiting for it to happen. Because I totally believe it. And if you believe that I believe that today is going to be the end of the world, then sarcasm is a foreign language to you.

I also love how vague it is. By 6:00 tonight! What the hell does that mean, anyways! I love how it doesn't specify a time zone or anything. Maybe every time it's 6:00 in a time zone, the world ends in that specific place.

Ha ha! I just looked it up and I guess it is supposed to sweep across timezone by timezone, according to wikipedia! So just keep moving west. Avoid God by escaping your time zone and just encircle the earth and you'll be fine!
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 22nd, 2011, 1:32 am

LOL :)

Well I'm hoping not because me and mama were going to watch PotC4 next weekend
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby SimianSegue » May 22nd, 2011, 9:46 am

HEY!
Guess what guys! We're not all blown up! Whoop Whoop!
Ahhhhhh.....good times.
Anyway, I had to do this stupid Rube Goldberg thing for "Applied Science"! Whatever that is. Hey, at least it works.......and also to all those people who are unregistered........COME ON AND JOIN!!!!!!
We would love to have you!!!
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby SimianSegue » May 22nd, 2011, 1:49 pm

Another random thought, does anyone here watch Screwattack? Well, if you don't, check out their DKC Video Game Vault! http://www.gametrailers.com/video/video-game-screwattack/23986#_text
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby HavocReaper48 » May 22nd, 2011, 2:25 pm

Well, guys, as I type this from the afterlife, I have only this to say:

Worst. Apocalypse. Ever. I demand a refund. I hate being a ghost. :?

Lol, JK, today was a nice day.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby SimianSegue » May 23rd, 2011, 1:17 am

Ok, I just had to say this somewhere.....I love this forum. You guys are some of the most intelligent, friendliest people ever! This is a shout-out, I just love you guys and this forum!

Anyway, I finally beat DKC3(only 100%) with probably about 5 million deaths! Hey, I love the games, but Im not that great!
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Tiptup Jr. » May 23rd, 2011, 2:22 am

I can't effing believe some people actually bought into that Apocalypse nonsense yesterday. The world will end, eventually, but we cannot know when. I especially think it's funny that a supposed CHRISTIAN MAN was spreading those lies... false prophet though. I understand the cool thing around here is to not believe in God, but please don't let Mr. Camping ruin your view of Christianity (or at least, true, Bible-based Christianity, which is practically non-existent in today's world.)

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." ~Jesus Christ in Matthew 24:36, KJV.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Markster » May 23rd, 2011, 2:38 am

SimianSegue wrote:Ok, I just had to say this somewhere.....I love this forum. You guys are some of the most intelligent, friendliest people ever! This is a shout-out, I just love you guys and this forum!

Anyway, I finally beat DKC3(only 100%) with probably about 5 million deaths! Hey, I love the games, but Im not that great!

100 percent, not bad, the highest score i made was 90 something percent, but my game is long gone :(
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Tiptup Jr. » May 23rd, 2011, 2:45 am

I beat the Game Boy Advance version of Donkey Kong Country 3 in 2:34 with 105%.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Markster » May 23rd, 2011, 2:50 am

Tiptup Jr. wrote:I can't F---ING believe some people actually bought into that Apocalypse nonsense yesterday. The world will end, eventually, but we cannot know when. I especially think it's funny that a supposed CHRISTIAN MAN was spreading those lies... false prophet though. I understand the cool thing around here is to not believe in God, but please don't let Mr. Camping ruin your view of Christianity (or at least, true, Bible-based Christianity, which is practically non-existent in today's world.)

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." ~Jesus Christ in Matthew 24:36, KJV.

Why do they do this s***, your right, nobody knows when the world will end, its probably going to be billions of years from now, you ever heard of the doomsday theories, well there has been thousands of them, like Y2K for an example, a lot of people believed the world would end in 2000, but look at us now, we don't have a scratch on us, f*** all the bulls*** 2012 ending 6/6/6 Y2K government brain washing mother f***ing theories!

Lets just forget about them and enjoy our time on DKC-Atlas.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Markster » May 23rd, 2011, 2:51 am

Tiptup Jr. wrote:I beat the Game Boy Advance version of Donkey Kong Country three in 2:34 with 105%.

Congrats for you

EDIT : Sorry for the spam DKC-Atlas admins and global moderators, i just like making quick reply's.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 23rd, 2011, 1:17 pm

Markster wrote:Why do they do this s***, your right, nobody knows when the world will end, its probably going to be billions of years from now, you ever heard of the doomsday theories, well there has been thousands of them, like Y2K for an example, a lot of people believed the world would end in 2000, but look at us now, we don't have a scratch on us, f*** all the bulls*** 2012 ending 6/6/6 Y2K government brain washing mother f***ing theories!

Lets just forget about them and enjoy our time on DKC-Atlas.

..........................DAMN.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby SimianSegue » May 24th, 2011, 1:20 am

What a beautiful day on the Atlas! But, inside I feel terrible. I'm sick and missing school, but at least I get to play some DKC!
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Phyreburnz » May 24th, 2011, 10:10 am

Wish me luck... driver's test tomorrow... *gulp*
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 24th, 2011, 10:38 am

good luck!

You're lucky---I can't drive unless I have no seizures for six months. :(
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » May 24th, 2011, 1:44 pm

It's simply amazing how you view some people can be changed completely in a day... nice smack of "WTF" I got today over some kids I've known for a while. :|

Eh, I just know when I learn to drive my mom will force me to drive my younger brothers places, but then again, will I enjoy just being able to drive more? :D Good luck Phyre!!!

Has anyone but me been feeling a bit impatient waiting for your favorite bands to at least announce they're working on a new album? Come on, it's been over a year, Avenged Sevenfold! And you even released a single for CoD... :x

I'm also noticing this topic is more along the lines of Facebook statuses, but more people care and see them :D
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby SimianSegue » May 24th, 2011, 1:48 pm

Oh my god! Your epileptic, Chibisai? :(
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby SimianSegue » May 25th, 2011, 7:41 am

Holy crap. The end of the world guy said he was off by 5 months! What an idiot.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 25th, 2011, 8:54 am

SimianSegue wrote:Oh my god! Your epileptic, Chibisai? :(

It's not the grandmal type, SimianSeague, so don't worry. Mine is just where I space out when I don't take my meds. I go to a camp for epileptics every summer since the one between seventh and eighth grade(I went to a winter weekend one in seventh grade---totally awesome :)). No need to worry about me that much but thanks for that.

Yes, I am an epileptic. I have been so probably since I was real little but I never went to the hospital until after my dad left and my mom freaked out when I blanked out. It's been about as long as I've been playing DKC since I was diagnosed. They said it would go away on its own by the time I hit puberty but guess what? I hit puberty when I was 11---approximately four to five years ago(yeah, sorry if that last sentence freaked you out O.o).
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Phyreburnz » May 26th, 2011, 12:20 am

Well... I failed it... And I'm not surprised, either. I knew I wasn't ready but my mum kinda forced me... Oh well.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Markster » May 26th, 2011, 5:41 am

I got something very random to say, i think i am growing a third set of teeth.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 26th, 2011, 7:54 am

Phyreburnz wrote:Well... I failed it...

Aw... I'm sorry to hear that. :(

And Markster, that IS random.

OK so me and my friend came up with this totally cool idea that I had no idea others have thought of. Friday me and her are going to wear out-of-dress-code shirts under our polos and when the bell rings to go home we take of the polos. I'm thinking about standing in front of the principal and say TO HER FACE, "Well, well, Lamb****, whatcha gonna do about this? You can't get me back because since I passed TAKS I don't have to come next week and it's after school. ;)"

Seriously---she CAN'T get me back for the Lamb**** thing because I won't be back at that hellhole until August. :3

And Qyzbud, please excuse my language but that is what my brother told me several students nicknamed her. :3
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » May 27th, 2011, 12:25 pm

The weirdness of going to a doctor for one problem and leaving with a different one.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 28th, 2011, 9:52 am

Been there, done that. One time I went to the doctor to see why I could only sleep propped up and not on my back. I think me and mama were thinking I had an infection or something but turns out I had a slight case of asthma.

Anyway, today's the day I finally get to hang up my polos and dress pants. :P
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Tiptup Jr. » May 29th, 2011, 4:56 am

Donkey Kong Jr. needs to be in more games in my opinion.

Also, Chibisai, my school tried to go to uniforms this year but thankfully public backlash prevented it. I would die before I wore a school uniform (or just, stop going to school. Which technically I could because I'm turning 17 in a week.) But I'm on summer break!!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 29th, 2011, 7:33 am

1: The donkey Kong Jr. thing sounds good and... well, suited the name of this topic.
2: WHOO!!!!!
3: LUCKY PUNK! You're so lucky :(
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby HavocReaper48 » May 29th, 2011, 11:11 am

NEW E3 COMING UP!

No word on Donkey Kong games, but there will be confirmation of Nintendo's next console. Also, rumors about Super Smash Bros 4 circling around! :D
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Ribbedebie » May 29th, 2011, 8:19 pm

They better have K. Rool and Dixie Kong and Fone Bone and Conker and Toothless and an axolotl as playable characters, else I'm not buying this Smash Bros.!!

Obviously, I am kidding. I will probably get it anyway.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 57

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 30th, 2011, 12:55 pm

Wish, I could go to E3 but I live down here in Texas...
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Phyreburnz » June 2nd, 2011, 1:01 am

I just found out the other day that I'm going to be an aunt. My sister's going to have a baby in January. I have mixed emotions right now... I'm sad because my sister and I have always been close and it's not going to be just me and her anymore. I'm happy, though, because she's happy about it.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes