2009 FefeRawft Halloween Contest

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

2009 FefeRawft Halloween Contest

Postby FefeRawft » September 2nd, 2009, 7:26 am

Halloween is coming up in a little under 2 months, so I've decided to start a little contest between a few forums. I have not decided which yet, as this is not official yet. I also have not decided which forum I will enter for the contest. This is what will happen:

To enter, post pictures of you, your house, or anything else you've done for Halloween.

Round 1, all of the forums will pick two representatives (through voting of course) and the top two people will move on. (if a website only has two people, this round will be skipped).
Round 2, the top two people from each website, will go against each other to become the final representative. (if a website only has one person, this round will be skipped).
Round 3, finally, each of the participating websites, will all vote for the representative (other than theirs) that they like the best. All the votes will be added together. The top two move on.
Round 4, The final round. The last two people go against each other. The winner is crowned the 2009 FefeRawft Halloween Contest Champion.

1st place: Winner of Round 4
2nd place: Loser of Round 4
3rd place: Winner of Round 3, excluding Round 4 participants
4th place: 2nd place of Round 3, excluding Round 4 participants

Forums I want to get:

DKC Atlas
ZCRealm (Probably the forum I will be entering for)
Armageddon Games
PureZC
The Laundry Pool

Does anyone want to enter?
Trailblazer

Re: 2009 FefeRawft Halloween Contest

Postby Jomingo » September 2nd, 2009, 10:58 am

It's a little early, and I've never heard of any of those forums (except for one of course), but hey, whatever floats your boat. I doubt you'll get many entries around here because of the lack of activity, but maybe you will.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Rare Lover » September 3rd, 2009, 10:42 am

I'm dressing up as Michael Jackson, are there any restrictions.
Trainee Trekker

Postby FefeRawft » September 3rd, 2009, 11:23 am

No restrictions for that. You can enter you, your house, or both. But, they will be counted as one big category, and if you enter both, or extra pictures it counts as one submission.
Trailblazer

Return to Anything Goes