MENTAL GAME - Getting to the banana bunch

For topics based on a game/pattern or another silly concept. ;)

MENTAL GAME - Getting to the banana bunch

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » May 21st, 2009, 4:43 pm

Are you mentally smart? Solve each level as DK by walking, climbing, etc. to find a banana bunch. You will be told if you are correct. Explanations to puzzles are required. I`ll post an example:
There are 4 trees north, south, east, & west. Climb the tree which the 3rd letter`s the first letter of the land animal buddy that performs a super charge.
A: (Posted by ILuvDKC!) I climb the tree to the north, because the third letter in north is the first letter in Rambi.
ILuvDKC got it right, so I`ll say, "Enjoy your meal."
Question 1:
If Squitter is in front of you, Rambi is behind you, Ellie is to the left of you, Enguarde is in a pool to the right of you, Expresso is to the left and in front of you, Winky is to the right and in front of you, Rattly is to the left and behind you, & Squawks is to the right but behind you. All buddies are facing you. The banana bunch is located in a cave behind each animal buddy. You have to get on the animal whose last letter is the 3rd letter of what Diddy is considered to be to Dixie and 1st letter is the 1st letter of one of the mammal animal buddies. Hop on this animal, and turn 180° and go into the cave to feast. What do you do to get to the bananas?
P.S. When correct answer is given the person who got it right will be able to create the next puzzle. But, winners only can.
Cheers
On Probation

Re: MENTAL GAME - Getting to the banana bunch

Postby Cyclone » May 21st, 2009, 5:05 pm

Rattly?

If that is correct I give the winnings to the next poster.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 559

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » May 21st, 2009, 5:31 pm

Your nice, Cyclone. AND SMART, GET YOUR GODDIES! You are correct. The last letter in Rattly`s name is y. Diddy is considered Dixies "boyfriend" which the 3rd letter is y. Rattlys first letter is R, Rambi is a mammal whose first letter is R. Okay, next poster (Besides Cyclone & me) get Cyclones bananas. Cyclone, you can still make a puzzle. You wanna?
On Probation

Postby Cyclone » May 22nd, 2009, 3:09 pm

I wouldn't be very good at making a puzzle. :roll:
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 559

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » May 22nd, 2009, 3:22 pm

Ehhh, your loss.
Puzzle 2:
Facing directly north, if you turn 100° west, Screech it sitting on a platform. Turn exactly 180° right and find Sqwacks. Oh yeah, 10° right and 10 centimeters forward is the bunch of bananas. If they dive at each other, they should meet 20° left of you if they go at the same time. Imagine you`re on an x, y coordinate graph. One and 1 millimeter= 1 unit. What place on the graph would you have to jump to get onto an animal and which bird would you get on?
On Probation

Postby gamer_boy997 » May 25th, 2009, 6:51 am

SmudgeKWOOD wrote:. One and 1 millimeter= 1 unit.

Huh? :roll:

EDIT: NOTE TO EVERYONE: SmudgeKwood and I have Pm'd eachother and he said 10 centimeters has been changed to 1 centimeter.
Seeker of Secrets
Bananas received 2

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 9th, 2009, 4:29 am

gamer_boy997 wrote:NOTE TO EVERYONE: SmudgeKwood and I have Pm'd eachother and he said 10 centimeters has been changed to 1 centimeter.
True, see this.
Upload this into a painting program and put an x where you jump, and tell which bird you get on.
Also, Cyclone said he'd give the banana bunch to the next poster, so Gamer_Boy...
Enjoy, DKC style. (AKA Shove them down your face)
On Probation

Postby gamer_boy997 » June 9th, 2009, 4:44 am

Thanks for the bananas (eats in 2.313466 seconds).

I'm still kind of confused. Do you jump when the birds dive at eachother, or when they are at their starting points?
Seeker of Secrets
Bananas received 2

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 10th, 2009, 2:44 am

gamer_boy997 wrote:Thanks for the bananas (eats in 2.313466 seconds).

Dang, you eat fast. :lol:
gamer_boy997 wrote:Do you jump when they dive at each other...?

Yup! If this were happening in real life, you'd need some pretty dang good reflexes & timing.

(Off topic) Visit http://www.candystand.com it's SO fun
On Probation

Postby gamer_boy997 » June 10th, 2009, 2:48 am

I'm still slightly confused... I was thinking "Why not just jump on Squawks where he starts or wherever he is diving and fly with him to the banana bunch?", but I feel that's a little to obvious...
Seeker of Secrets
Bananas received 2

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 11th, 2009, 3:25 am

The weight will drag Squawks down before you get to the bunch, and Screech'll kill you too. :shock:
On Probation

Postby gamer_boy997 » June 11th, 2009, 3:28 am

Why not just jump to the banana bunch?
Seeker of Secrets
Bananas received 2

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 11th, 2009, 4:18 am

You can't jump 10 feet... oh cr@p I forgot the flight path :o , so here:
It's a W, the ends of the W are where the birds are, check x, y coordinate graph for banana location
Hope that helps :P
On Probation

Return to Forum Games