Donkey Kong Country 3 Error Topic

Talk about Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! for SNES and VC.
The GBA port can be discussed in the DKC3 Port (GBA) subforum.

Donkey Kong Country 3 Error Topic

Postby Markster » November 24th, 2011, 12:32 pm

There is one scary error message lurking inside the DKC3 game, one that could make your heart fail, one that can give you nightmares, one that Chuck Norris himself would be scared of... THE DONKEY KONG COUNTRY 3 ERROR SCREENS!!!
----------
Okay, enough with the scary dramatic text, I wanted to talk to you all about the error screens inside the game, there are three different screens I know about.
1. Anti-Piracy Error
2. Game Crash Error
3. Region Error
Each one of these screens say different things, the Anti-Piracy Error said "This product will not operate when connected to a device which makes unauthorized copies. Please refer to your instruction booklet for further information.", the Game Crash Error said "An irregularity has been detected. Please turn the power off, wait for 10 seconds, and then turn the power on again." and the last one I know about said "This Game Pack is not designed for your Super Famicom or Super NES, Nintendo of America, Inc.", these are all the errors I know about, all though, they are not that scary to me anymore, I still sometimes have nightmares about the screen.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Re: Donkey Kong Country 3 Error Topic

Postby Mayo » December 8th, 2011, 10:30 am

Ah, I see you're talking about THIS?

Heck yeah, it's creepy. If I were playing this game in the middle of the night and this screen comes up.... O_O
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 4

Postby Ninni973 » December 12th, 2011, 9:37 am

For me, it's not creepy. The video Mayo was talking about, does NOT have the boss music in the actual game.

Also, Chuck Norris isn't scared of anything, anything is scared of him.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Postby Mayo » December 15th, 2011, 1:35 pm

^ Well, it does use a modified Boss theme, which is intended to be a little more creepy
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 4

Return to Donkey Kong Country 3