Weird Glitch In Arctic Abyss

Talk about Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest for SNES and VC.
The GBA port can be discussed in the Port (GBA) subforum.

Weird Glitch In Arctic Abyss

Postby WesternTanager794 » October 5th, 2022, 8:16 am

I recently found out you could swim underneath the Enguarde Barrel and I wanted to try to beat the level with the smaller hitbox, I eventually decided it was too hard and one of the lockjaws followed me back I eventually wanted to see how long I could last while he was still spawned and eventually I swam underneath the enguarde Barrel again because I didn’t want him interfering with me turning into enguarde and he took a swipe at Dixie and Diddy flew up and the level exited. I the. subsequently said to myself “What the heck just happened?” When I manage to do it again I will post a video of it. For now though, is it a well known glitch or is it just outside of my extensive DKC knowledge? :parry:
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 127

Re: Weird Glitch In Arctic Abyss

Postby WesternTanager794 » October 5th, 2022, 10:35 am

That's exactly it! Thank you so much! I'm going to see if I can replicate it again, since I found this glitch I've passed this level now I am stuck on Chainlink Chamber, I do know about the wrong warp there but I haven't been able to execute it. :clap: :parry:
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 127

Postby rainbowsprinklez » October 7th, 2022, 5:19 am

I'm impressed that you accidentally found that. Find more zips for us pleas! :D
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 108

Postby WesternTanager794 » October 7th, 2022, 5:26 am

Thanks for the encouragement! I will! I like trying crazy things out like that! And just so you know I have beat the game many times, I’m just trying to get all the tricks in one run. I finally beat Chainlink Chamber with the wrong warp and I’m expecting to beat Toxic Tower soon. I just need more practice at the Rattly True double jump. :parry:
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 127

Postby WesternTanager794 » March 14th, 2023, 7:21 am

rainbowsprinklez wrote:I'm impressed that you accidentally found that. Find more zips for us pleas! :D

I actually found a castle crush zip great for warpless and all dk coin category runs! :parry:
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 127

Return to Donkey Kong Country 2