Favorite Boss

Talk about Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest for SNES and VC.
The GBA port can be discussed in the Port (GBA) subforum.

Favorite Boss?

Krow
3%
Kleever
13%
Kudgel
11%
King Zing
12%
Kreepy Krow
10%
Kerozine
6%
Kaptain K. Rool
34%
Kaptain K. Rool (Lost World)
9%

Total votes : 97

Re: Favorite Boss

Postby The Banana Bird » February 5th, 2012, 5:41 am

DKCFan188 wrote:
The Banana Bird wrote:
Who's Kerezone? oh i think he only appears in the GBA version, that's why i never heard of that one before lol.

This is Kerezone http://www.dkc-atlas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=520&start=0
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 7

Postby Super Luigi! » February 5th, 2012, 2:13 pm

The Banana Bird, it's probably because in the original, you just got a free Kremcoin and proceeded to the real final world. But now with the GBA, there's this new guy that tears your childhood apart.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Mr.Diddy » August 2nd, 2012, 12:49 pm

Man, who dosen't like Kaptain K Rool. :D I alwas thought it was funy how strong DK is if he can send K Rool through the roof in "through the Flying Krock's cocpit in GBA" DKC2 but looks like a weakling next to K Rool in DKC. I wonder if Kaptain K Rool being King K Rool's brother in the japanese version had something to do with DK seeming so strong, "mayby Kaptain K Rool is weaker?" but I don't think Kaptain K Rool being King K Rool's brother was Rare's origonal intentions. ;)
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby killer dagger » October 10th, 2013, 12:35 am

Kerozine is in the gba version isnt it :nicework:
Tourist
Bananas received 1

Postby Super Luigi! » October 10th, 2013, 2:44 am

Super Luigi! wrote:...in the original, you just got a free Kremcoin and proceeded to the real final world. But now with the GBA, there's this new guy that tears your childhood apart.

So yes, Kerozene is only in the GBA version, killer dagger. I assume you haven't played it though, considering you have to ask. How about the original bosses? Which one of them is your favorite? Please, only post if you have something worthwhile to share, and after you read and understand the Forum Rules.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby killer dagger » October 11th, 2013, 5:50 am

what? ain't a individual question like that not worth asking. please, tell me super luigi what was wrong with it? I was just curious and asking, and my favorite boss would probabily be king zing sting :)
Tourist
Bananas received 1

Postby Qyzbud » October 11th, 2013, 8:03 am

Well, killer dagger, your question was already answered multiple times in this topic... and your post didn't bring anything new to a conversation that ended over a year ago.

It's fine to vote in old polls, but please take a peek to see if your question has already been answered before "bumping" an old topic in such a way.
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Previous

Return to Donkey Kong Country 2