Donkey Kong Country creepypasta

Discussion of the DKC series as a whole.
Post here if the theme of your discussion isn't directed at one specific game.

Donkey Kong Country creepypasta

Postby Ninni973 » June 17th, 2018, 6:58 am

Has anyone ever read the creepypasta for the first Donkey Kong Country, or watched the video seen below before? It is written by Schizima on the CJayMarch Wiki, and you can read it here.

It's a really interesting creepypasta, in my opinion, and there's this one scene where Donkey Kong ends up on a weird island with pirate skeletons, and that was a really cool and interesting part, so I made this scene seen below.

DKC creepypasta island 1.png
DKC creepypasta island with pirate skeletons. The pirate skeletons were ripped from the GBA version of Pac-Man World, and the tileset for the island were made by CatLoverMolly (and Christopher). Credit goes to Super Blinky for ripping the pirate skeletons, and both CatLoverMolly and Christopher for the island tileset.
DKC creepypasta island 1.png (11.08 KiB) Viewed 11204 times

I've tried the best I've could to recreate the scene, and I think it matches my vision perfectly. :D

BUT HOWEVER, be WARNED that the creepypasta contains disturbing content and gore (although no pictures are shown), and is NOT for the faint of heart. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

More scene recreations will come sooner or later. ;)
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Return to General DKC Discussion