GBA Music?

Discussion of the DKC series as a whole.
Post here if the theme of your discussion isn't directed at one specific game.

GBA Music?

Postby Geno » January 5th, 2013, 3:54 am

This may sound odd, but I would like it if someone would upload all the DKC GBA and DKC2 GBA music, like someone did for DKC3 GBA.

I'd put this in the respective GBA topics, but that would be duplicate topics and I assume that's no good.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 57

Re: GBA Music?

Postby EvangeliKong » January 5th, 2013, 7:14 pm

I think GBA soundtrack for DKC/2 isn't as interesting as DKC3's, because while DKC3 has a completely new soundtrack, DKC/2 has only low-quality remixes of previous themes.
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 3

Postby Qyzbud » January 5th, 2013, 7:45 pm

I've always had the same view as EvangeliKong about this... having all the music is a valid wish, I suppose, but it's kind of like going out to find 96kbps versions of the SNES originals, isn't it? I must admit I never payed much attention to the GBA ports (I never had a GBA, for one thing...), so perhaps I'm missing out; are there some stand out tracks you'd have me listen to in order to understand such a desire, or is it just or the sake of 'completeness' of your DKC music collection?
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Simion32 » January 5th, 2013, 7:48 pm

I think Primal Rave is somewhat different because they added a more rough beat to the music, and of course different instruments. But it still suffers from the lack of audio quality.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Geno » January 6th, 2013, 7:02 am

Qyzbud wrote:is it just or the sake of 'completeness' of your DKC music collection?

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

That, and there are some GBA exclusive music too.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 57

Return to General DKC Discussion