DKC series renders

Discussion of the DKC series as a whole.
Post here if the theme of your discussion isn't directed at one specific game.

DKC series renders

Postby Blaziken257 » November 25th, 2011, 5:38 am

I apologize if there is already a thread about this, but I couldn't find any.

Anyway, I noticed that from the box on top of the page, there is some link that has a few DKC renders. While this is awesome, there are many more from the series in general, which I have. There used to be a page on DK Vine that had them, although for unexplained reasons, it was removed. However, I managed to save them all years ago before they were removed. You can find the renders here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cg2tbtbtbhk8cv1

It includes renders from all SNES games, as well as DK64 (I know some people will complain for some reason, but I actually liked that game, and if you don't want the renders, you can always remove them) and DKC GBA. I couldn't find any DKL series renders (or else I would not have hesitated to grab them years ago), and I didn't bother with DKC2 GBA renders since I didn't really care about them. And I don't think there are even any for DKC3 GBA. But in case there are some that I missed (or if you want the DKC2 GBA renders), you can find them here, where the images seem to be intact, amazingly enough:

http://web.archive.org/web/200803070038 ... allery.php?

And I couldn't find that weird Castle Crush render anywhere. Oh well. But you can find that one in this thread.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 114

Re: DKC series renders

Postby mentholcase » February 1st, 2012, 6:19 am

Thou art gracious (thank you for sharing :P).
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 6

Re: DKC series renders

Postby Geno » March 15th, 2012, 6:10 am

There are some renders that you missed that can be found on Mario Wiki, like the DKC3 animal buddies, DKC3 Wrinkly, DKC3 Swanky, the Banana Bird Queen, and DKC3 GBA Wrinkly, but they are extremely small, or they are .GIFs.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 57

Return to General DKC Discussion