Dreaming about DKC

Discussion of the DKC series as a whole.
Post here if the theme of your discussion isn't directed at one specific game.

Re: Dreaming about DKC

Postby DoubleD99 » November 16th, 2016, 5:42 am

Just had another DK dream last Saturday! :D All I could remember was seeing most of the DK crew at a house... I remember seeing Candy 64 playing with Kiddy, :kiddywin: I saw Tiny 64 walking towards something while saying something (probably something to show off) I also saw the others like DK, Diddy, Dixie, Cranky, Funky, etc. the dream was quite interesting :P hoping for more DK dreams! :D
Tourist
Bananas received 4

Postby DoubleD99 » December 18th, 2016, 11:26 am

Just had another DKC dream a few days ago. I remember seeing DK, Diddy, Tiny, Lanky, and Chunky at an airport... I was in the same plane as them... I saw DK, Diddy, Tiny, and Lanky in their seats when we took off, but I didn't see chunky. I assumed in my dream that he went to a different plane that was strong enough to carry him because after all.... He IS 2000 pounds isn't he?

I hope for more dreams!
Tourist
Bananas received 4

Postby Super Luigi! » April 27th, 2017, 12:38 am

I dreamed of a DK64 Master Quest last night. Basically, although DK Isles may have been the same, Jungle Japes was different. Plus, those creepy hands from Tiny's part of Creepy Castle could instantly knock Kongs out. I was there dressed as Mystery Land Peach with a little girl to confirm.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Postby Super Luigi! » April 29th, 2017, 2:13 am

I had two DK64 dreams last night, even though I finished the game last week. Anyway, the first took place inside the llama's temple in Angry Aztec. The pool was still warm, but there was also harmless invisible water flooding the room. Tiny and DK might have been there, but Dogadon definitely was. He just sat opposite of the llama.

As for my second dream, something was trying to get the mermaid in Gloomy Galleon. Tiny was there to help, but it might have been too late.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Postby Super Luigi! » June 1st, 2017, 1:34 pm

I had a strange DK64 dream a few nights ago. Tiny was swimming in some sort of mix between Frantic Factory and Gloomy Galleon. Every Kong's banana coins were there, and even some bananas, although I already collected all 500. In any case, there were some bombs that were really damaging (I think they took about a melon and a half). Although their explosions knocked Tiny out several times, she was OK.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Postby Super Luigi! » December 21st, 2017, 7:17 am

I have four dreams that I kept forgetting to post. Here they are:

Tiny was at the lower part of Creepy Castle near the gravestones. Soon, something hit her hard, and she was defeated.
DK was fighting both Army Dillos at Angry Aztec's second area. There was also a slide that he went down.
The DKC Atlas smilies were behind my couch.
I don't remember the fourth one, but knowing me, it involved Tiny. Maybe Diddy was there too?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Postby Super Luigi! » February 18th, 2018, 11:32 am

Here's another dream from last night:

Somehow, I was playing DKC2 and was at Gangplank Galley. Near the second bonus, something strange happened. I don't remember what, but the colors on the screen soon changed. They might have been neon. Knowing me, Dixie was involved. She might not have completed the second bonus. Obviously, my memory is hazy, since the dream was so brief.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Postby Super Luigi! » February 21st, 2018, 6:37 am

Two nights ago, I was witnessing something else DKC2 related. Kaptain K. Rool was back with his own ship, although I didn't see any Kremlings with him. He then swam to Donkey Kong's ship and advanced to the deck from underwater.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Postby Super Luigi! » March 16th, 2018, 1:10 pm

I recently dreamed that Lanky, Tiny, and Chunky had infinite health and warped to places by removing a boulder. During the dream, however, I only saw Lanky in a Hideout Helm cave, and he was wearing gray clothes.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Postby Super Luigi! » May 15th, 2018, 6:16 am

For some reason, Donkey Kong Land looked like Donkey Kong Country. The snow levels also seemed empty.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Postby riki2321gamer » May 19th, 2018, 3:57 pm

diddy breaks up with dixie somehow and dixie loses a life and then cries forever.. I dreamed that a few days ago....... :dixiecry:
Tourist
Bananas received 3

Postby Super Luigi! » May 23rd, 2018, 11:59 am

That is very sad. Luckily, I don't think it will happen. The Dixie I know wouldn't allow it either, at least without words.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Postby Super Luigi! » June 21st, 2018, 9:21 am

This might not count, but a few days ago, I dreamed that I wrote a whole sentence in PegasusMan's One-Word Story topic and was immediately banned.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Postby Super Luigi! » July 11th, 2018, 7:40 am

Just after midnight two nights ago, I dreamed that I was playing DKC3 HD. Everything was supposedly in high definition, but all I noticed was Mekanos as the first world, since that somehow matched the instruction manual's story, and the new map for that world. Everything was chrome like Swanky's bonuses from the GBA version, and I could move freely. The Banana Bird cave looked exactly the same, although once I won, Dixie and Kiddy turned into a garbled pink and green assembly of sprites.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 196

Previous

Return to General DKC Discussion