Kirby

Talk about any games outside of DKC's scope.

Kirby

Postby The Guy » June 23rd, 2009, 6:59 am

This is here because there was no other threads about this pink puffball.

I wonder when Kirby Wii will be released...
Veteran Venturer

Re: Kirby

Postby Jomingo » June 23rd, 2009, 8:18 am

Knowing Nintendo, it probably won't. Seeing as the Kirby Game cube game never came out, I wouldn't be surprised if they ignored him again. I would have expected that a couple of years after Nintendo's initial Wii fan fare(ie, Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess, Brawl) they would start to dig up the second-tier franchises(ie, Starfox, Kirby, F-zero, *sigh* Donkey Kong) for some big games, but it seems Nintendo has decided to just reload with some more of the same(ie, Mario Galaxy 2, NSMBW, another Metroid, another Zelda).
God I hate Nintendo.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby The Guy » June 23rd, 2009, 8:40 am

You have a good point there.

I hope I could replace Shiggy some day... I'd help the Donkey Kong, Earthbound, Kirby and other game series that haven't seen the light for a while.
Veteran Venturer

Postby Jomingo » June 23rd, 2009, 8:45 am

Nobody can replace Shiggy. He is effectively more important to Nintendo fan boys than god, and I would not be surprised if he were ever to flat out tell his fans to quit believing in god a few would probably listen.

Anyway, I doubt Mr. Myamoto even does much on "his" games other than a little input.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Darth » June 23rd, 2009, 9:58 am

Jomingo wrote:Anyway, I doubt Mr. Myamoto even does much on "his" games other than a little input.

Well, he's head of game development, so he can stick his fingers in every game Nintendo makes.

Also, I though the gamecube thing IS Kirby Wii... I just hope it doesn't turn into the next Mario 128... Nintendo says it's still in development. I need another Kirby... I've played the hell out of Superstar Ultra. :(
Tourist
Bananas received 2

Postby Jomingo » June 23rd, 2009, 12:02 pm

Kirby is cursed to remain in portable games for all of eternity. Like Pokemon(the only console ones suck).
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Gnawzooka » June 25th, 2009, 7:49 pm

Pokemon is more suited to Portable games anyway, although I actually quite enjoyed Collusseum. Miror B is awesome. :mrgreen:

Anyway, as for Kirby, Super Star (and Ultra) is awesome. The true arena is such a b...*bleep*...ch though. :evil:
Seeker of Mysteries
Bananas received 5

Postby The Guy » June 26th, 2009, 5:26 am

I have alreay beaten that.

All I have to do now is to do Helper to Hero with J2 capsule, but it ain't easy...
Veteran Venturer

Postby Gnawzooka » June 26th, 2009, 6:31 pm

How did you manage that?
I can't beat Galacta Knight...

I actually find using the helpers much easier.
Seeker of Mysteries
Bananas received 5

Return to Gaming Discussion