Mortal Kombat vs. DC

Talk about any games outside of DKC's scope.

Mortal Kombat vs. DC

Postby DK4Ever » December 15th, 2008, 3:35 pm

Well, I just picked up this game 2 days ago.

And, I absolutely love it, despite all the "what? that looks like crap?" or "what? why THAT crossover?" comments I get, I really, really am enjoying the game.

It seems to work much better as a fighter than some of the more recent Mortal Kombats, and it's a great fighting game overall in my opinion, there's alot of depth, moves that don't appear to be there but are, easy-difficult-very difficult combos that keep players trying, and it's got DC characters and Raiden, so I instantly loved it anyway.

(Green Lantern and the Joker = win, come on folks)

Now, I was really just wondering if anyone else had picked it up despite mixed reviews, and given it a shot?
Treasure Hunter

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. DC

Postby KingBrett » February 24th, 2012, 12:31 pm

I have. I've gotten almost every achievement on it. Do you have the 360 version? I'd like to try pwning you with Shao Kahn sometime. :P The game is awesome as it seems to be the only MK game so far where Shao Kahn is playable without cheats. Though Dark Kahn can easily kick your ass in Story Mode if you don't fight smartly and in Arcade mode too, it's somewhat easy compared to other MK games. The Kombo Challenges can be annoying at times too but other than that, it's all good.
Tourist
Bananas received 1

Return to Gaming Discussion