The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Talk about any games outside of DKC's scope.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Postby FefeRawft » December 15th, 2011, 8:31 am

Anybody else get a chance to play this yet? I got it on the day it was released, and I finally beat it on Sunday. It was easily the best Zelda game in the series, and possibly my new favorite game! I'll write a decent review of it when I get a chance, but for now I just want to know what everyone else thinks of it.
Trailblazer

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Postby Scraps69 » December 15th, 2011, 4:18 pm

I played this and it was great. Really enjoyed the motion control combat systems and the final battle(s) were epic. Especially when you are going down the hill. Couldn't believe that the Wii could handle doing 'that'.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby FefeRawft » December 16th, 2011, 6:35 am

Mine lagged a little during the first part of the final battle, I've never seen so many enemies at once in a Zelda game :shock:
Trailblazer

Postby Super Luigi! » January 14th, 2012, 1:38 pm

Main Boss, "Send. In. EVERYONE." Yeah, the final boss fight was pretty intense. The whole game in general was amazing, although Hero's Mode wasn't very different.

Spoiler!
I liked how in the ending, you were able to see the first 3 dungeons from Zelda's point of view. That led me to believe that Hero's Mode was where you played the adventure as Zelda.

I loved the King/Principal/Zelda's Dad. He seemed very important and powerful, like he could crush Death Mountain. The sidequests were pretty fun as well. It was really nice to spend time with all the citizens of Skyloft.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Return to Gaming Discussion