My review for Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Talk about any games outside of DKC's scope.

My review for Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Postby Ninni973 » November 17th, 2011, 8:04 am

My second review! We all know this perfect Zelda game, and it's Ocarina of Time! I first played it when I was 2 or 4. I used to be stuck at Kokiri Forest, and kept making files over and over! But now I know how to get past it and I have only 1 file. The gameplay's pretty awesome; as awesome as Wind Waker's. You'll go exploring Hyrule, playing through dungeons, and even travelling through time! My personal favorite Link is Young Link. He's just awesomesauce! There's even the Master Sword! I'm hoping to get a replica of the Master Sword one day, so I can wield it around and even make my own Zelda movie! There's lots of Heart Pieces that'll keep you playing, and the Biggoron's Sword sidequest to get you running till you get the Biggoron's Sword. There's Golden Skullutas to keep you hunting at night. There are some awesome glitches; for example: the Superslide! I can go really fast with this glitch. It's useful for speedruns! Though I do wish Young Link can wield Adult Link's equipment and items, that would've been awesome. One single flaw; Navi... She'll just annoy the crap outta you till you wish you can kill her. But this is still an awesome game. You should get this game. A true classic. And that's it for my second review!

Pros

-Awesome gameplay
-Challenging dungeons
-Awesome glitches
-Lots of Heart Pieces
-Fast-paced Biggoron's Sword sidequest

Cons

-Navi will annoy the crap out of you

Overall: 10 A perfect game, and a masterpiece!
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Return to Gaming Discussion