The Blupi Topic

Talk about any games outside of DKC's scope.

The Blupi Topic

Postby Markster » October 24th, 2011, 9:49 am

Speedy Eggbert is my first computer game, and it is still great today, they even made a squeal to it in 2004, this topic is all about Speedy Eggbert, and Eggbert/Blupi in general.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Re: The Blupi Topic

Postby Markster » January 23rd, 2012, 2:54 pm

Bump!
From 10/23/11 To 1/22/12
----------
I made some Speedy Eggbert 2 levels, you put them in the folder User on your main drive, and then load them into Speedy Eggbert 2, but what's the point of this anyway, not many people know about this game...
Markster SE2 Levels.zip
(7.75 KiB) Downloaded 853 times
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Wixmef » January 30th, 2012, 3:56 am

Hello mate, was googling around trying to find the blupi revival project but couldn't find it. Found this thread and thought I would just say that I played it too back in the days. I wish I could find the cd but it's probably gone.. :(
Newcomer

Postby Markster » January 30th, 2012, 4:01 am

Well talk about losing CD's, I accidentally broke my Eggbert disk in half when I was 7 or 8, I cried.
----------
And by the way, Welcome to DKC-Atlas.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Markster » January 31st, 2012, 11:46 pm

Hey, people who want to try Speedy Eggbert/Blupi, get the demo version at : http://www.ceebot.com/blupi/load-e.php, don't worry, this ain't some illegal crack or something, this is the official demo version from Epsitec, the full version cost 20$, and it has the full adventure, and full level editor, while this demo is free, but only has 2 levels, and only one level editable in the level editor.
----------
Also, you can try a demo version of Planet Blupi, and Blupimania 2, both are good games that you should try, don't try Blupi At Home, it is for little kids.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Markster » March 1st, 2012, 10:46 am

I got banned of Blupi Paradise for having a none blupi related avatar.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Return to Gaming Discussion