Whats your favorite Play Station

Talk about any games outside of DKC's scope.

Whats your favorite Play Station?

Poll ended at December 7th, 2010, 4:54 am

Play Station
40%
Play Station 2
60%
Play Station 3
No votes
Play Station Portable
No votes

Total votes : 5

Whats your favorite Play Station

Postby Markster » November 23rd, 2010, 4:54 am

I may be a Nintendo fan, but i do like Sony, Whats your favorite Play Station, my favorite Play Station is PS2.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Re: Whats your favorite Play Station

Postby Phyreburnz » November 23rd, 2010, 8:27 am

Love the original! That's the one with all the good games like Crash Bandicoot, Gex, Spyro, Sim Theme Park, and a whole host of others! I have to say, when it comes to consoles, I usually prefer the originals (although, I prefer Snes over Nes).
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Markster » November 23rd, 2010, 8:56 am

Anyone can have any opinion, i thought the PS2 was the best, besides, PS2 is backwords compatible with PSX games, that's one reason i think its the best.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby QueenAvira » November 24th, 2010, 4:39 am

the games of playstation 2 is good, you know, the ps2 can emulate the super nintendo. are can't the N64 and Game Boy advanced.
Tourist
Bananas received 2

Postby HavocReaper48 » November 24th, 2010, 7:29 am

PS2 for its sheer awesomeness in game quality and the fact that you can play PS1 games on it too. Win.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Katastrophe Kong » August 5th, 2012, 3:41 pm

A bankrupt PlayStation :twisted:

But seriously, the first two were amazing. They had such classic games: Oddworld, Toy Story 2, Army Men : Air Attack, Blasto, Nascar, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jersey Devil, The first few Kingdom Hearts (and a bunch of other games I've forgotten the names to over the years).

That new PlayStation? Just no.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 32

Postby Mr.Diddy » August 22nd, 2012, 2:41 pm

Katastrophe Kong wrote:A bankrupt PlayStation :twisted:

But seriously, the first two were amazing. They had such classic games: Oddworld, Toy Story 2, Army Men : Air Attack, Blasto, Nascar, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jersey Devil, The first few Kingdom Hearts (and a bunch of other games I've forgotten the names to over the years).

That new PlayStation? Just no.

I'd love If they stoped making playstations. I mean, PS3 kinda sucks. To me it's just an overated, wattered down xbox360. But can you belive it how they made the PS Vita? :dixiecry: You would have thought (and you probolly hopped) Sony would be forced into bankruptcy from the PSP and PS3 but, unfortunitly not so they go off and make a nother PSP. One problom though... IT'S JUST A PS3!!! so instead of a fixed piece of junk, you get a portible one with a really bad name for 300$ plus shipping and handling. :lol:
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby Geno » August 26th, 2012, 12:30 am

Because this was bumped several days ago, I'll put in my opinion.
Original PlayStation.
Why?
Mega Man 8!
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 57

Return to Gaming Discussion