YOU TEST THIS PROGRAM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
>>> DOWNLOAD <<<
[DOWNLOAD LINK WILL BE DELETED UPON NEXT UPDATE]
- New High-Precision Physics Engine!! (this is the last time I have to recode it, I swear)
- Surfaces are made up of one-way lines and it is now EXTREMELY STABLE (about 97% stable).
- Engine handles transferring from line to line and traces DK as he moves along each line.
- Supports DK walking over small cliffs and bumps in the surfaces (by SNES default, this has a 10 pixel effect range).
- Although not all of the bugs are fixed yet, the engine is being designed to stop all possible clipping glitches.
- DK can jump (infinite jumps allowed), run, and walk. The speed values used are precisely that of DKC SNES!
- Use the typical SNES control setup for this: B to jump, Y to run, and +Pad to move.
- Press R to reverse the gravity and do some platforming upside down!
- L2 and L buttons lock DK to the nearest X offset that's a multiple of 16 or 8 pixels, respectively.
- Hit the X button to toggle Frame-by-Frame mode:
- Press R2 to advance one frame (be sure to press any other buttons you need to, at the exact same time you press this).
- Press and hold A to advance frames.
To control the screen parameters, you can use the numpad keys:
From numlock to 3 in a rectangle are the anchor switches;
+ and - change the scale;
0 and decpoint change the mode.
Also: F11 for full screen, Alt+F11 to try 800x600, and Ctrl+F11 to try 640x480.