Where I can download the project DKC Level builder

The dream tool of any hardcore DKC player, the DKCLB aims to make editable in unison all elements from the original DKC Trilogy, and allow customization of it all, too! Powered by the Delta Suite.

Where I can download the project DKC Level builder

Postby Joselix » December 31st, 2015, 11:05 am

I need to know where can I download the project to create my own levels
:rant:
Tourist

Re: Where I can download the project DKC Level builder

Postby Simion32 » December 31st, 2015, 11:06 pm

DKCLB isn't anywhere near being completed, unfortunately.

You can try the latest DELTA demo >>> OVER HERE <<< that demonstrates the physics test but that's only before I decided to split DELTA off into its own massive, much more capable game editor project.

Have a read through This Thread and This Thread for more information on what kind of progress has been made so far.

DKCLB Toolkit will work using DELTA, but DELTA is no longer a part of DKCLB due to legal reasons.

It will be a very long while before DELTA Suite has the power in it to drive DKCLB. It's just a very long, extremely complex engine to create. The editor doesn't even exist yet because the basic engine has to be mostly done (graphics, audio, input, configuration, etc...) before the editor can even do anything.

The moment I get to the point of the base engine being near-complete is when things will start to pick up.
------------------------------------------------

I thought I wouldn't take nearly this long to create DKCLB, but after multiple setbacks and delays, along with the complexity of what I have to code here, I've found this to be one of the most complicated tasks that could possibly be tackled.

This project used to be the joint dream of a couple of fans (CFH and I). With CFH gone (and he wasn't exactly a technical/programmer type person), my programming expertise and experience is the only reason this project still exists.

There are literally like some 80,000+ lines of code so far -- and that's just in the latest DELTA demo. :?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Return to DKC Level Builder