What do you want to see "Return" the most?

Talk about Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii, developed by Retro Studios.

What do you want to see "Return" the most?

Postby HavocReaper48 » October 23rd, 2010, 6:44 am

I personally prefer one lone thing return, the most...

THE WATER LEVELS!!!!!! The epic music, the epic animal buddies, the epic enemies. Pacing was never a problem with Enguarde (I'm doubting the dev's DKC experience). Oh and, the lack or low amount of bonus levels were nice too.

Well, share opinions and vote away. It could be returning music, characters, etc.

(Idea taken from Donkey Kong Wikia's main page poll, see http://donkeykong.wikia.com/wiki/Donkey_Kong_Wiki )
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Re: What do you want to see "Return" the most?

Postby BigDonkey101 » October 25th, 2010, 12:49 pm

Water levels. I really enjoyed the water levels in the DKC games. They were a nice change of pace, and I found them relaxing(except for poisonous pipeline).

I'd also like to see Dixie Kong be playable in a future DK game.
Tourist

Postby clntgn » October 27th, 2010, 10:05 am

Not the water levels. Looking back on it, I liked the music, and really not much else. That's a taste thing I guess, but I always thought that they weren't as fun (unless I had engaurde. If all the water levels had engaurde, I would be happy).

I did like the mix of water and land levels though. Those felt like a nice change of pace to me.
Tourist

Postby Jomingo » October 27th, 2010, 11:23 am

I certainly liked the water levels, and I don't really have any complaints about them, but I don't care at all that they are missing here. There are much more notable exclusions. Water Levels seems like the least of anyone's concerns, though I guess I'm wrong.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Krow111 » October 27th, 2010, 1:37 pm

Water levels were cool. I also like the levels were you constantly move (i.e. Ripsaw Rage and Toxic Tower).
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 3

Postby HavocReaper48 » October 28th, 2010, 8:37 am

Toxic Tower was one of the most annoying levels in my opinion (but not nearly as much as Castle Rush :evil: ). I really cannot imagine a true Return without swordfish and killing every water enemy in sight.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 3

Postby Rodent » November 15th, 2010, 6:19 pm

I loved the water/land levels, especially in DKC3 like the cavern ones. I wish the Kremlings here in this game, but eh. If there's a sequel, they should redo the pirate theme.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 3

Postby Soniccuz » November 29th, 2010, 6:08 pm

All I wanted was to guide a pair of monkeys through a quality platforming game again, and maybe bash a few alligator skulls... 1 out of 2 ain't bad :D
Trailblazer
Bananas received 17

Return to Donkey Kong Country Returns