CHARACTER REVEAL THREAD. OUR LARGE GREEN BOY MADE IT.

CHARACTER REVEAL THREAD. OUR LARGE GREEN BOY MADE IT.

Postby JadeRose » August 9th, 2018, 1:49 am

KING K. ROOL IS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE, AND HE'S LARGE AND IN CHARGE. I CAN'T TAKE IT. :krool:

The way they introduced him in the direct was priceless, and I loved Diddy and DK's reactions. Everything about it was gold.

I almost cried tears of joy. Does this mean that he'll possibly be in a future Donkey Kong game? PLEASE.

(Also, Super Luigi actually posted the vid in the previous thread, but I thought I'd make an individual thread for it in case people didn't see it or wanted to talk about other characters and just plain BE HYPED. )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hS6AUvKZtI

Honestly, all of that direct was amazing. I'm super happy with the character reveals. DARK SAMUS BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Tourist
Bananas received 13

Re: CHARACTER REVEAL THREAD. OUR LARGE GREEN BOY MADE IT.

Postby OneOf99 » August 9th, 2018, 4:21 am

Not gonna lie, that fake out at the beginning got me hard. I actually thought they were going to deny it right then and there. But it makes sense how they show the different series where the characters face off against their archenemies, so the lead up is quite good. Very excited that we are going to have the dkc 2 kaptain k rool skin.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 23

Postby Super Luigi! » August 9th, 2018, 8:43 am

Now all we need is Lip from Panel de Pon! Naturally, Shantae and Dixie Kong would be nice too. If Team Sakurai is feeling really crazy, they should add Goku too.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby CountryFan » August 9th, 2018, 1:58 pm

Yeah, we definitely need Princess Lip, seeing as her flower rod has been an item since Melee.

I am mostly pleased with the new additions, but they should NOT have added Chrom, we have enough Fire Emblem characters already.

Also really glad to see that they finally, FINALLY got Ditto working!
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 23

Postby Super Luigi! » August 10th, 2018, 12:38 pm

I think Chrom is OK, since he probably didn't take up very much development time, but I don't want to see any more Fire Emblem characters or games ever again. Not even Lyn, although she is the hero of the first ever Western Fire Emblem. Intelligent Systems, in my opinion, should return to their other franchises, like Panel de Pon and Paper Mario.

Ditto is indeed a grand addition. It seems the hardware finally came through for us. Now if only Luigi's Game Boy Horror in the 3DS remake can show actual game footage.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Return to Super Smash Bros. Series