Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

Postby Super Luigi! » December 13th, 2018, 1:40 pm

Since SSBU has released, I decided to make this thread to talk about it. Overall, I really like World of Light and the Spirit Board. Classic Mode is great too, since every fighter has a unique path. I have really enjoyed seeing so many characters from Nintendo's history, especially those from the DKC series. Speaking of which, here's a section from World of Light that took my breath away. Naturally, there are spoilers, although only for the gameplay. The story is still intact.

Spoiler!

It's not much, but I still like it.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Re: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

Postby OneOf99 » December 20th, 2018, 12:18 pm

I don't own the game myself, so I have to play it in my computer science department's lounge (which honestly is great cause I play it with my friends all the time). K Rool is sooooooooo good is all I can really say. His side B has so much combo potential, his down grab just places people in the ground, and his up B is too good of a recovery. Not to mention his moves have so many references XD
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 23

Postby Super Luigi! » December 28th, 2018, 2:12 pm

Many people have commented on K. Rool's might, which I think is both great for the Kremling Kommander and an accurate representation of his power. I think Ultimate is lacking some substance, but overall, the core gameplay is ultimately fantastic.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Super Luigi! » June 13th, 2019, 12:04 pm

Spoiler!

BANJO-KAZOOIE CONFIRMED FOR SMASH!
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Return to Super Smash Bros. Series