donkey kong 4

Where dead topics hang out.

donkey kong 4

Postby doom1killer123 » July 17th, 2009, 3:55 am

for everybody doubting on dkc4 then listen to this. for one thing its going to be in 2 IN A HALF D! 2d game with 3d charecters and background. ok? 2 AND A HALF D! second thing its not going to be in 3D! donkey kong 64 wasnt as good as dkc 1 2 or 3.
Tourist

Re: donkey kong 4

Postby Simion32 » July 17th, 2009, 4:07 am

You have already made a topic regarding this matter, and it has been moved to the Post Mortuary. Do not make duplicate topics.
In the previous thread, the moderator Jomingo wrote:Seriously? This is probably the stupidest topic I've ever read. Nintendo is not making DKC4. Period. If they were, we wouldn't be finding out about it on DKC Atlas from some guy whose shift key seems to be physically impaired. See, if DKC4 were in development, it would be big news. As much as Nintendo doesn't like to acknowledge DK's existence, the gaming world as a whole definitely loved Donkey Kong Country. A new sequel to one of the best selling series of all time being made after 13 years would definitely raise some eyebrows. DKC Atlas isn't exactly the medium in which these kinds of "revelations" are made. Besides, nearly every "detail" you posted was absolutely ridiculous. In fact, I am utterly surprised that the idea lead on a few of you as even having a small chance of being legitimate, especially Simion.

This topic is clearly fake; it was posted by a new member with almost no regard for the rules; and it seems to be for the sole purpose of advertising Nintendo Power for some insane reason. As we already have a topic for Donkey Kong Country 4 speculation, I am closing this even though it appears Simion would have been content with leaving it open.

As for you "doom1killer123"; you've already been told to improve your grammar, so I won't repeat it. But I will say this: Please do not spread lies. This was stupid and you know it, and it's really not a great first impression. Please shape up, or further action will be taken.

Your information is completely unverifiable, and you are not allowed to make duplicate threads. This is a forum rule.

One more of these threads, or any other related troll comments, and you may be in for some punishment.

I'm going to allow you just one more chance, but if you screw up after this, you will be banned. I think one more chance is more than reasonable enough.

*LOCK*
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Re: donkey kong 4

Postby Jomingo » July 17th, 2009, 4:26 am

Doom1killer123, as Simion said, this is unacceptable. Your topic was closed for a reason, and you have proven once again that you lack both a basic understanding for the rules and any common sense to boot. I would have temp banned you by now, but it appears you have been granted a third and final chance. Use it wisely.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Return to Post Mortuary