Making a DK movie series, but I need help

Where dead topics hang out.

Making a DK movie series, but I need help

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » May 18th, 2009, 5:03 pm

(This is the child speaking) Hay hay! It`s SmudgeKWOOD! I found a cool animation program called iClone®, where you can make your own movies! Me and my dad decided we wanted to make a Donkey Kong Country movie series. We came up with a good preview, but we were stuck with the script. (Now the dad`s speaking) It`d be great if we could use some help with the script, and there`re a lot of creative people here. I`ll post a preview, you can them sign up for the script making here. My son and his friends`ll be the voices & animaters, and`ll post the movie for a FREE DOWNLOAD! :) Well, we`ve decided this is gonna be a series, we planned a few movies in the series. I`ll give the preview, then just shout out to us and help with the script. EVERYONE IS ALLOWED! Mild language might slide by, but no bigguns. Anyway, PREVIEW!
Life in the Kong family in the 21st century seemed to be great for the Kong family, especially for Diddy & Dixie Kong. They are getting good school grades, have a great love life, are getting along with family & all the animal buddies, and have a good golf reputation. All that is about to change when the K. Rool`s plan some crazy stuff to kill DK once and for all. And then, it happens. Soon, family life goes downhill, and Dixie, Diddy, and Kiddy, now with upgraded clothing, set off for a crazy adventure to restore all peace for the Kongs. But, nobody said it was gonna be easy. Nobody said blood wouldn`t be spilled. And, nobody knew the most likely hero`s might be demolished forever? Who will be the last one stand. Get ready for an actioned packed dramatic & romantic comedy that`ll leave you speechless. This is The Diddy & Dixie Kong Chronicals.
Lolz we got some good drama for your mama. ;) Well, how do you like it? Please help, this is gonna be crazy. Heh, we're to chicken to tell any film companies, this might be a secret. But, God knows where this`ll go. Cheers, everyone.
On Probation

Re: Making a DK movie series, but I need help

Postby Kimi Kong » November 10th, 2011, 4:18 am

Nice preview. I would really like to see this. If you need voices when making the movie then i would be glad to take part. :3
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Re: Making a DK movie series, but I need help

Postby Simion32 » November 10th, 2011, 8:34 am

Really old topic, never going to happen. SmudgeKWood is no longer around here.

Please, check the topic date and think about whether your post contains some worthwhile content before bumping.

In this case the topic never got off the ground. I'm just going to lock this and throw it in the trash. ;)

*LOCK*
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Return to Post Mortuary