IMPORTANT: DKC-Atlas.com pages are now PHP files! (read me!)

Where dead topics hang out.

IMPORTANT: DKC-Atlas.com pages are now PHP files! (read me!)

Postby Qyzbud » April 4th, 2008, 6:32 am

Hi everyone, I've recoded all of DKC-Atlas.com's pages to a more streamlined .php format. This approach is more efficient to edit/update (and has many other benefits), but I'm new to PHP, so I'm not completely confident that I've got everything working 100%.

Any existing links from other sites to specific Atlas pages (with a .html extension) are now broken, and must have their '.html' extension replaced with '.php' in order to work. There are some such broken links on the forums here, and I will go about fixing these links if/when I'm confident that the .php approach is working well for everyone. If things don't work as well as they did before, I will switch back to basic HTML.

Please let me know if you experience any problems viewing/navigating DKC-Atlas.com.
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Re: IMPORTANT: DKC-Atlas.com pages are now PHP files! (read me!)

Postby Qyzbud » April 4th, 2008, 7:27 pm

I'm hoping that the lack of posts here is directly related to a lack of any site errors that need reporting. I'm beginning to edit any posts here that I notice which have out-dated links, and I would be most appreciative if any such posts could be brought to my attention in this thread.

Any link which starts with http://www.dkc-atlas.com/ ends in a .html will need to be fixed. If you notice such a link, please advise me here!
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Jomingo » April 4th, 2008, 9:54 pm

Sorry, the lack of posts here is due to a combination of a lack of activity and unnattentiveness of those that are active. I'll try to keep an eye out though.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Qyzbud » April 10th, 2008, 12:43 am

Well cheers, Jomingo. Everything looks to be okay (whew!), so I'll demote this from an announcement to a regular topic, and leave it around in case there are complaints and whatnot down the track. As before, if any dead site links are found on the forum, they can be reported here.
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Return to Post Mortuary