Why I hate Mario Kart Wii

Where dead topics hang out.

Why I hate Mario Kart Wii

Postby Ninni973 » October 25th, 2011, 7:53 am

My fourth "Why I Hate" topic.

NOTE 1: I'm not gonna swear much because Qyzbud, Simion32, or Jomingo might ban me.
NOTE 2: This is not a Flame Bait topic.

Mario Kart Wii, is my least favorite racing game. Diddy Kong Racing is so much better. The flaws I know are...

1. The Red Shells and the Blue Shells are annoying. That's why I don't wanna play the game, because the Red Shells and the Blue Shells keep hitting me almost every race. They also warn you when it's coming with annoying beeps, when that happens, I get terrified and try to block or jump because red shells don't jump. The Blue Shells can get you last place, if you're in front of the person who's 2nd. When I'm on the last lap and the Blue Shells are coming at me, I hope I'll make it because I get terrified like the red shells do to me.

2. The game can get violent at times. With all the explosions, bananas, and shells, the game can get violent. Hacks make it even more violent! The rating might turn into E for Everyone, to T for Teen.

3. Hackers that cheat on Wi-Fi. They always have the Starman and are the winniest people. They make the game EVEN more violent. They make custom tracks, which is cool, but I still hate this game. They anger non-hackers like me, even though I never got hacked on my Mario Kart Wii copy.

4. Wario courses... Ugh! Looking back how much I hate Wario, they make me wanna play the Mario courses to get me happy again. Wario is my least favorite Mario character, because he farts, greedy about money, and he's fat!

5. My luck decreases whenever a Red Shell hits me. When a Red Shell hits me, my skill level goes from 9000, to 0. I feel like a noob, because of the Red Shells. That's another reason why I don't play this game.

That's it for my fourth "Why I Hate" topic.

Why I hate Majora's Mask and Why I hate Wii Fit coming soon!
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Re: Why I hate Mario Kart Wii

Postby Markster » October 25th, 2011, 8:53 am

All the games you have bashed are good games, I don't think I really like the "Why I Hate" series, you hate games for the worst reasons, like you hate games over the graphics, over characters, and over minor things, for god sake, you have the worst opinions on games, no offense, and why is it always Wii games, come on, give the Wii some wiispect.
----------
I bet the next one will be Donkey Kong Country Returns because you hate every Wii game for minor things.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Ninni973 » October 25th, 2011, 10:15 am

Markster, it will not be DKC Returns, because I love Donkey Kong Country. I also love Wii Sports, Wii Party and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

It will be Majora's Mask that will be next. Then, Wii Fit.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Postby Phyreburnz » October 25th, 2011, 11:21 am

Why do you keep posting these when they keep getting locked? Instead of having a topic in which you complain, why don't you just post a basic topic about a game. Talk about pros and cons instead of just complaining!
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Simion32 » October 25th, 2011, 3:16 pm

BANNED
Two Weeks

That's it, you've crossed the line. I'm tired of getting rid of these pointless topics. :roll:

Like Phyreburnz said, you should have been creating a general topic instead of "why I hate" topics. It's only going to cause people to argue, even over your post just being there at all. That is what I tried to imply when I said it's flame bait. You may not be flaming, but somebody else sure will. Not to mention your language in the first few topics I locked shows that you're just posting these to raise all manner of heck just because "don't like one little part of XYZ game so let's make a topic to go complain about the whole game all the time".

Think about your posting behavior, and when you come back I don't want to see any topics meant solely for just complaining like this one, or I will ban you again, and for longer.

*LOCK*
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Return to Post Mortuary