Why I hate Animal Crossing

Where dead topics hang out.

Why I hate Animal Crossing

Postby Ninni973 » October 24th, 2011, 11:55 am

OK, my third "Why I Hate" topic. Please don't hate me if this offended you, and as a note to Simion32, I don't mean to make Flame Bait topics, but I just wanted to explain why I hated the games I hate.

Animal Crossing... (sigh) It's a stupid game... I have to check it every night at 8:26 PM! And I wanna stop checking it! The flaws I know...

1. The moving out is outta control. That is the reason why I check it every night. When Chevre moved out on my black DS lite in November 2009, I started checking, and it's Animal Crossing fault. Why couldn't the developers make an option to turn off the moving out?

2. Your villagers make you do their job, and they're treating you like slaves. Ugh, having to be asked to do their job when I'm checking. I can't do it! I have a town to check!

3. Rosie... How I effing effing hate her! She is stupid! Comparison to Gumball:

3.1 Gumball is a male, while Rosie is a female.
3.2 Gumball is light blue, while Rosie is dark blue.
3.3 Gumball has a straight tail, while Rosie has a curled tail.
3.4 Gumball has no hair on his head, while Rosie has hair on her head.
3.5 Gumball is funny and easy-going, while Rosie is WAY too hyper and peppy.
3.6 Gumball has pants, while Rosie does not.
3.7 Gumball has a yellow sweater, while Rosie has a red-pink-yellow no-sleeved shirt.
3.8 Gumball has no white stripes on his paws, while Rosie does.

4. K.K. Slider... Go listen to something else!! His music's stupid. It's way too slow, and he only has a microphone and a guitar, not an elecric guitar, but a normal guitar. Go listen to Bruce Springsteen's music or Lighters, they're way better than K.K. Slider's crappy, slow music.

5. Redd... An idiot who sells you fake paintings. In Wild World for DS, he comes into your town for a visit in a tent. In City Folk for Wii, he's in the far left side of the City. In DS, you need a password for Redd. In Wii, you need an invitation from one of your villagers. He sells you fake paintings, he is effing effing a prankster!

6. Mr. Resetti... An idiot who scares the crap outta you. If you restart Animal Crossing without saving, Mr. Resetti will pop up and scare the crap outta you when you start playing again. He's a bossy idiot, yells at you all the time, and makes little kids cry!

7. Tortimer... Old faggot making bad laws to your town. He's the reason why your villagers effing effing move out!! Let's kill him!!

8. Tom Nook... Cool name... Stupid shopkeeper... He rarely ever sells paintings! Annoying cousins of his, they have an annoying voice too. Let's kill him too!!

That's it for my third "Why I Hate" topic, and it's not a Flame Bait topic, Simion32.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Re: Why I hate Animal Crossing

Postby Simion32 » October 24th, 2011, 1:55 pm

Yes it's your opinion, but if you cannot say something constructive or nice then keep it to yourself instead of dumping your complaints about every single game you own on this board.

I happen to like Animal Crossing (when I do play it). If you don't like the game, then don't force yourself to play it. :roll:

Although, I must agree about Mr. Resetti, he's just annoying... :x
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Re: Why I hate Animal Crossing

Postby Qyzbud » October 24th, 2011, 2:23 pm

DKC Atlas is not a hate forum. You've used unnecessarily crude and inflammatory language which has no place here.

Using the term 'gay' in a negative way (as you did in this topic) is discriminatory and disrespectful.

As Simion has done with your previous hate topics, I'm locking this topic and giving it a Viking funeral.

Please review the DKC Atlas Forum Rules and think about your use of language before posting again.

*LOCK*
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Return to Post Mortuary