Why I hate Brawl

Where dead topics hang out.

Why I hate Brawl

Postby Ninni973 » October 24th, 2011, 12:54 am

OK, this is my first "Why I Hate" topic. Please don't hate me for this.

Brawl, I say, is my LEAST favorite video game of all time. Here are all the flaws I know.

1. What happened to Mario's Mario Tornado? They replaced it with F.L.U.D.D.! F.L.U.D.D. is completely useless in Brawl! It's more useful in Super Mario Sunshine! Why, just why?!!? Now you can't even hover without Mario Tornado on Down B! It's been moved to the down air attack!

2. No playable Pichu. Why is Pichu NOT playable in Brawl? WHY?!!!? He was my favorite character in Melee! He was awesomesauce, even though he hurt himself through electrical attacks! Come on, developers! Why did you ditch Pichu?!!? WHY?!!!?

3. Some Final Smashes are TOO overpowered! Take Lucario's for example. It just goes everywhere! Meta Knight, I didn't find too overpowered. It was... kinda OK. I don't know what to say about this anymore.

4. Lucario looks stupid. He looks stupid, ALL BECAUSE OF THE STUPID REALISTIC GRAPHICS!!!!!! (This will be explained later.)

5. I found complaints about Meta Knight being overpowered. Stupid developers wanted to make him overpowered so the person who liked him would be the winniest and make his friends cry! Why?!!? Just why?!!?

6. The developers decided to put a sexy character in Brawl. Zero Suit Samus... I don't know. She's hot and all, but the developers decided to make her playable!! I wouldn't put a sexy character if I was developing a fighting video game. The developers made a bad choice and decided to go for sex!! And I hate sex!!

7. Toon Link... My least favorite character!! I hate Toon Link because he looks stupid because of Brawl's realistic graphics!! Wind Waker Link (the cel-shaded Link from Wind Waker) looks WAY better than Toon Link.

8. Oh, god. This is the worst flaw of all time. THE REALISTIC GRAPHICS!!!! I effing hate realistic graphics in video games! They make the characters look stupid! I prefer cel-shaded graphics!! I HATE REALISTIC GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

And that's it for my first "Why I Hate" topic. Please don't hate me if this offends you.

I might make more.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Re: Why I hate Brawl

Postby Simion32 » October 24th, 2011, 9:11 am

I played brawl, got tired of playing, and that was the end of it. I didn't have any real issue with the game.

This topic is most likely flame bait. I'll leave it open for now, but if anyone gets out of hand, it's lock time.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Markster » October 24th, 2011, 9:25 am

1. I liked Mario's tornado, but it ain't the end of the world just because Brawl doesn't have it.
2. Pichu is a Pichachu with self damage, he sucks in my opinion.
3. Whatever.
4. Graphics don't madder.
5. Whatever.
6. Sex is natural, grow up, and I think it is cool to play as a sexy character.
7. Whatever.
8. Like I already said, graphics don't madder.

You have the worst reasons to hate SSBB, just because the graphics are realistic, hey, DKC's graphics are realistic, and you obviously don't hate that game, if you did, then what was the whole point of going to DKC-Atlas forums in the first place, I don't hate you, but I can MAJORLY disagree with you, hating someone for not agreeing with you is wrong.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Simion32 » October 24th, 2011, 11:09 am

*LOCK*

This was just intended to be a Flame Bait topic and I'm not going to let it live. Worthless trash.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Return to Post Mortuary