1 Month Of Being 14 AKA MESSAGE FROM JOMINGO

Where dead topics hang out.

1 Month Of Being 14 AKA MESSAGE FROM JOMINGO

Postby Markster » July 11th, 2011, 10:41 am

I have officially been 14 for 1 month, i turned 14 on June 10 2011, and now its July 10 2011, i got to say its nothing too special, its about like being 13.

----------

THIS IS MY 300th POST ON DKC-ATLAS FORUMS!!!!!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Re: 1 Month Of Being 14

Postby Jomingo » July 11th, 2011, 10:54 am

You are definitely acting like you're 13 or younger. Do you honestly think this topic needs to exist? You've been 14 for a month; that is hardly even worthy of being a random thoughts topic post. Here's a lesson in growing up: there is no difference between 13 year olds and 14 year olds. Please stop wasting our time. If you're excited about getting older that's great, but at some point all of you guys need to start showing it and stop SPAMming the forums, because that's all this is; SPAM.

Continuing; I won't fault you for the massively over done "THIS IS MY XXXth POST!" post, but I will say that I'm sure the majority of those posts haven't contributed anything worthwhile, and the ones that are worthy are riddled with lazy spelling.

Finally, you need to capitalize you're I's, no exceptions. Unless you've got a rare disease in which your pinkies have shrunk into your hand and can't tap the shift key, you have no excuse to post the way you're posting other than the fact that you are a little kid or that you have little respect for our forum rules.

Now, please don't take this as me singling you out harshly. This post is aimed at A LOT OF YOU, and you know who you are. Knock off the crap. This forum is becoming unbearable. I don't mind the forum games, but keep the spam limited to that, and for god's sakes, post like you give a damn about the people who have to read what you type. The rules were written for a reason, and they aren't enforced strongly because a lot of you are ESL, but the ones who are bugging me aren't ESL, they're just immature and don't care about the rules.

I'm stickying this, and I hope that everyone reads it and takes a little more care the next time they consider filling this forum with trash.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Return to Post Mortuary