DKC references in new Mario Odyssey tailer

Any games which star Mario can be discussed here; including, but not limited to the Super Smash Bros. games, and other cross-over games featuring both Mario and DK.

DKC references in new Mario Odyssey tailer

Postby shadowjosh85 » January 14th, 2017, 3:54 am

You guys may have seen the Switch presentation, and you may have enjoyed the Mario trailer. But did you know there were loads of DK references?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27jkkB2Ix3M
Tourist

Re: DKC references in new Mario Odyssey tailer

Postby OneOf99 » January 14th, 2017, 8:40 am

I just saw this on their channel, lol. Yeah, I hope that "KROOL street" signifies something more than just a name, maybe there will even be a sub-conflict between the kongs and kremlings in the city itself!
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 23

Postby Jungle » January 16th, 2017, 1:22 pm

OneOf99 wrote:I just saw this on their channel, lol. Yeah, I hope that "KROOL street" signifies something more than just a name, maybe there will even be a sub-conflict between the kongs and kremlings in the city itself!

I'd like to see a side mission where DKC contacts you and tells you that the Kremlings have stolen his bananas or something and that he needs you to get them back.
Perhaps including Mario going aboard KRools ship? :)
Tourist
Bananas received 2

Postby BlueTronic » January 16th, 2017, 2:02 pm

What if the mushrooms Mario eats are psychedelic and New Donk City is where he's actually been running around this whole time
Previously "Kong-Fu"
Bananas received 109

Return to Mario Games