Project DKC 1 Reloaded

Share and discuss DKC ROM hacks

Re: Project DKC 1 Reloaded

Postby Scraps69 » August 19th, 2010, 12:51 am

aright, lets test this out. Forest Frenzy youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZfUx5qmHSs
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Simion32 » August 29th, 2010, 12:30 pm

Blizzard Barrel Blast by Simion32

DKC Reloaded - Blizzard Barrel Blast Only [by Simion32].ips
Yes, even the level name is hacked. Watch out, because this level is fun, crazy, and addicting! ;)

Forgot to mention; this patch will overwrite the German Level Name Texts. If you use that area of memory be sure to use this patch first and then yours. ;)

YouTube Video: (Spoilers, reveals all secrets) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCdJBUxDJq4&fmt=18

EDIT: Here's the updated Full Patch for DKC Reloaded, with BBB included:
DKC Reloaded v0.23 + BBB.ips
(59.41 KiB) Downloaded 1273 times
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby aperson98 » August 31st, 2010, 2:32 pm

Hey folks, I had a chat with Scraps69 and he would like to release the levels I made for this hack as beta test versions. If possible please send some feedback on these levels.

Here's the link for both levels in one patch. (Trick Track Trek and Blackout Basement)
http://www.mediafire.com/?esakawq4sepdvye

Note: These levels were meant to be two patches but somehow ended up as one. :oops:
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 3

Postby Scraps69 » September 26th, 2010, 3:03 pm

Heh, I gave the latest version of DKC Reloaded a play again (as it's been a while) and damn I just wanted to say how awesome the game is so far. I still thoroughly enjoy all the levels as if I'm playing them for the first time (though I do need to terrain fix some of the first stages eventually, especially reptile rumble and cannon canyon). Just from this judgement alone, it must look really good to people playing for the first time :mrgreen: . Good job guys! ;) 17 downloads!

Anyways, I'll be back to working on it around October 14 and I'll be first playing with and integrating aperson's stages (trik trak tek and blackout) and then developing Temple Tempest and then Orangutang Gang.

I've got one or two ideas for Temple Tempest but nothing too solid and everything I say here will probably be different. But the design will focus on the gnawty's on those sandstone wheels and putting obstacles that slow you down signifcantly compared to the original level. I'm hoping to make it friendly to both DK and Diddy as I've focused on making specific sections for each Kong in the previous few levels which is fine but I want to vary the pace to make it a bit more relaxed. The past two stages in this stage are intensive - and to make the chases by the gnawty's more exciting I have no doubt this will be intensive as well (though I'm hoping to include more slower paced/relaxed but still flowing levels soon). As I havn't tested the chase sequences, as of now I'm thinking of keeping the terrain the same and then alterating it a bit but that's because I'm not sure if I can duplicate the same chase sequences at different parts of the stage, or if the wheel will dissappear and there's an unnatractive floating gnawty flying to the right of the screen (though if anyone knows then can they inform me?). I've also noticed that some obj's can't be 'repeated' and nothing appears at that location so that may happen as well (this was the case in tree top town with those 'final 5 barrels' objs before shooting at the up/down Necky with the letter 'G' nearby). I'll be testing it out but it bodes well for people that arn't fond of my terrain editing and looking forward to a more 'pure' level which is more of an edit then a hack heh.

I was thinking maybe of using all the animal buddies for the chase sequences but it would be boring to see enguarde utilized in a temple setting again. ANd it's a bit of work getting enguarde to travel in a stage with no problems (problems being cheating) - so maybe not heh. Enguarde in a snow stage would be interesting no? or even better... Slidside Ride could be ideal for Enguarde.

Anyways, I know it was a bit unnecessary to write here but writing here gets my thoughts together about the project and lets you know where things are at ;).

EDIT: heya aperson98, I've included your levels on the main title page so people will have easier access to it until I integrate it into the main package. I took a quick play of them again and I'm generally pretty happy about Trik Trak Trek (though some edits needed) and only need to tone down Blackout Basement so it should only take a few hours to make some fixes before they are ready!
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Simion32 » September 26th, 2010, 5:00 pm

Sounds good.

I eventually want to do another level or two but I probably won't have the time to do it for quite a while (NitroGUI in progress).

I'll go ahead and claim Rope Bridge Rumble. I've got a few ideas of what to do already... ;)

Scraps69 wrote:I've also noticed that some obj's can't be 'repeated' and nothing appears at that location so that may happen as well (this was the case in tree top town with those 'final 5 barrels' objs before shooting at the up/down Necky with the letter 'G' nearby).
That one's a compound object and it manually places more objects into the level at hard coded coordinates when it loads during the game. This ensures that these objects all load at the exact same time.

Yeah, using compound objects is a essentially no-go since they don't use relative object placement offsets.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Markster » October 5th, 2010, 10:08 am

How did you import a custom title screen?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Simion32 » October 5th, 2010, 10:30 am

Mattrizzle converted the image to 16-bit pallet-based color manually (a very long and grueling process) and then converted that into the SNES data and manually placed it into the game using a hex editor (or was it YY-Chr?).

AFAIK we don't have any automated tool to do that just yet. I have one on the "tools-to-do" list, but it will be quite a while before you see said tool because the automated techniques I plan on using are very involved. I at least had an "algorithm flow" written down but it's stashed away somewhere in a pile of DKCLB-related papers.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Mattrizzle » October 6th, 2010, 6:49 am

Half YY-CHR, half hex editor. The tile settings were inserted using the latter, and the graphic tiles themselves using the former.

However, the longest part of the process(color reduction) was accomplished using Paint Shop Pro.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 221

Postby Cosmicman » October 9th, 2010, 1:57 pm

I want to play this so bad but I'm getting massive glitches, I think my rom is good, a (U) 1.0 where the byte size is the same as the one posted here, patched with lunar ips and tested with DKCRE, using snes9x and znes, it glitches on both, everything is fine until the first level, some sprites are all over the place, even the controller gets scrambled. :cry:
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 91

Postby Simion32 » October 10th, 2010, 3:24 am

0xC946DCA0 is the correct CRC32 for DKC U v1.0
It should be exactly 4,194,304 bytes - if not, then you have a ROM with a copier header.
Again, check using DKCRE v0059a before you patch the ROM, not after. If it accepts the ROM, it's v1.0.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Scraps69 » October 10th, 2010, 11:20 am

Or download a new ROM.

I've made walkthrough videos of level that people have mentioned they had trouble with:
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Cosmicman » October 17th, 2010, 3:33 am

It works now, this game is no joke, I find it really hard.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 91

Postby Scraps69 » October 17th, 2010, 9:08 am

Good to hear! Good luck.

Alrighty lads, I'm nearly ready to start editing again. Just a few more days...
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Scraps69 » October 18th, 2010, 2:50 pm

V 0.25 of DKC Reloaded has just been released!

Click on the link here to download:
DKC_Reloaded_v0.25.ips
v 0.25 inclusive of Trik Trak Trek and Blackout Basement by aperson98 (with minor edits)
(62.64 KiB) Downloaded 1301 times

Notes:

Aperson98. I should apologise as I didn't edit this for quite some time. Also I have been wrongly very critical. When I was editing these levels I realised what you were trying to do and it's brilliant. I only fixed up certain aspects to make the gameplay more streamline and make it possible to beat the level.

In terms of the edits themselves:

Trik Trak Trek -

The final DK barrel before the mid-point. I added a platform so that the player can swap kongs.

Blackout Basement -

On the platform with two Krushas and the moving barrels to the right. I made the right knocka closer to the left as it was difficult for the player to jump over the krushas with both kongs.

On the first shark, I moved him 50 units to the left so that the player can roll jump beneath the shark quickly. The fake platform still remains.

Where there was a zinger and a shark. I replaced the shark with a krusha.

Where there was two zingers around one platform - I changed one of the zingers into a banana bunch and turned the factory platform into a 'down' platform.

After the two barrels and the two mincers, I chopped the platform into two parts to make it look more interesting.

Asides from that, I think I was happy with the rest of the stage and it is now possible to beat it in one go - though you need to master each section however the rambi/crate bit is a bit unpredictable. If people are having too much trouble there then I may edit it in future.

Well, I'll go thinking about temple tempest and we'll see where that goes eh? We've got 15 levels in the bag woohoo!!

EDIT: I may make more minor edits to blackout basement when I release more levels.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Scraps69 » October 19th, 2010, 10:06 am

In case you thought Blackout Basement isn't possible in one go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sWO66ivcYI
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby aperson98 » October 19th, 2010, 12:10 pm

@ Scraps69 Sorry buddy if did not say anything for the last couple of days my Internet connection was not working, anyway regarding the hack there's no need to feel bad about critiquing me on levels I made sometimes you need to be harshly critiqued to make things better and I do hope that you liked the levels at least. :)
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 3

Postby Simion32 » December 27th, 2010, 4:50 pm

Bananas Patch for Blizzard Barrel Blast and Vulture Culture
(patch contains only the banana mods)

FILE DELETED -- CONTAINS SERIOUS MINE CART CARNAGE BUG. SEE BELOW.

I redrew the B+Y formation and deleted all of the other groups using the unreleased, in-progress DKCRE v0060. Its newfound banana group editing capability allowed me to construct custom banana formations which I then laid out in Blizzard Barrel Blast.

I also 'removed' (replaced with blanks) the garbage bananas in most of the so-far-hacked levels, only the B+Y one should remain.

This patch should be a testament to the upcoming DKCRE release and what it will do for DKC Reloaded and any other hacks that happen to pop up. ;)
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Scraps69 » January 11th, 2011, 1:48 pm

Oh wow Simion32 :)

That's pretty cool!

Yep you guys havn't heard from me for a while. I've just been taking a break from Donkey Kong Country for a while. Last year was exciting and I was making Donkey Kong Country levels, re-playing DKC games over and over on the emulator and actually getting 101, 102, and 103%'s, posting on DKC Atlas and Dkvine, and of course playing the Donkey Kong Country Returns game. What usually helped me was new games and doing other projects (gaming, writing a novel, or watching movies). But it was such an epic DK year for me and I've literally burnt DK out of my system... for now. You have to give it to Simion32 for sticking with the DK community for so long while focusing on creating a DK C++ program.

So I'll let this thread be inactive until I pop out with re-newed vigour. Oh, I did make some progress on that chase temple stage a while back but it's far from complete.

Oh and... After playing DKC Returns, I was very impressed with the game. But I still think that DKC Reloaded, despite the limited number of levels, is a better game heh. Actually, I found DKC returns a little bit disappointing to be frank in all the areas that the original DKC had and is retained in DKC Reloaded.

EDIT: I'll try integrating that banana sucker when I come back fully.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Simion32 » January 14th, 2011, 8:19 am

Yeah, I was starting to wonder where you'd gone... :lol:

Before you disappear again, you might want to peek at the last page or so of the DKCRE thread. There's been all sorts of developments on it since my last post here. ;)

EDIT/BUMP: Hey Scraps, do you mind if I claim Tanked-Up Trouble as well? I also have a great idea for that level (but it'll have to wait for DKCRE ;) ).
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Cyclone » January 14th, 2011, 9:43 am

Simion I tried out your Banana Patch but I didn't see the custom banana formations in the two levels you mentioned. I'm using verion 1.0.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 559

Postby Simion32 » January 15th, 2011, 3:10 pm

Cyclone: The patch is for the latest version of DKC Reloaded, not DKC original.

WARNING: I've found that the old Bananas Patch that I created propagates a serious bug that got embedded into the game due to some buggy code in DKCRE v0060 that I just now fixed. Stop using that patch if you have downloaded it!

The bug in question is that DKCRE erroneously adjusted the camera limits of Mine Cart Carnage thinking it was Mine Cart Madness (this faulty coding was due to a documentation error, on both my part and Giangurgolo's). It causes Mine Cart Carnage to become impassable (just past the Letter G).

EDIT: Here's the fixed Bananas Patch:
DKC_Reloaded_Bananas_Fixed_BBB-VC-MCC.ips
(1.93 KiB) Downloaded 1226 times

The new patch now contains some banana additions to Mine Cart Carnage using pre-existing formations from BBB. ;)
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby DKCplayer » January 16th, 2011, 6:38 pm

I've been watching over this topic for a while. The hack is great, and pretty creative as well. A good example of teamwork being used to make a hack. ;)
I've noticed that the game is incredibly hard. Seriously, I have to make many trips back to Jungle Hijynx for some lives. Eventually when I got a game over at Vullture Culture (Rambi's Rodeo), I tried the D-Y-D-D-Y code. I've noticed Simion32 has been editing it. XD There's hardly anything the Winky and Expresso bonuses. To make matters worse, the ability to continue from when you got a game over was disabled! :evil:

Out of curiosity, was this supposed to use save states? I didn't use them, but were they ment to? I gave up at Vulture Culture past the half-way mark. The crate hopping bit and what comes after made me raise the white flag. :P
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 16

Postby Scraps69 » January 20th, 2011, 10:05 am

Nope don't need to use save states. If you look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsBGhmZw0uM you'll notice that you can beat it in one go. The crate hopping requires practice but you can get there heh. Check out the videos section in the first post to see the successful completion of the 'hard' levels.

Heh, I'm editing again...
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Scraps69 » January 23rd, 2011, 3:03 pm

G'day all!

Big news or not so big depending on how you see this project heh ;).

Version 0.26 of DKC Reloaded has just been released. Download here:
DKC_Reloaded_v0.26.ips
(69 KiB) Downloaded 1569 times

Update:
Temple Tempest (temple stage in world #3). Can be beaten by both DK and Diddy.
Banana patch re-working other levels (and accidently creating some neat formations for Temple Tempest) by Simion32

Good luck all ;). If you guys n gals are having enough trouble I'll try beat the stage in one go and post a run-through video heh.

EDIT

It's come to my attention that you can cheat in at least two sections of the latest level (I simply assumed that the levels were uncheatable ha!). I'll make fixes to this when I release the next level. So enjoy an 'easier' experience... for now ;) heh.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby RattleBattle » February 24th, 2011, 9:59 pm

I don't have the (U) Whatever it is you guys have. I don't know where to find it actually.
Tourist

Postby Scraps69 » February 26th, 2011, 8:53 am

No particular big updates at the moment. I'm just testing some ideas where you pass through a few levels in one level using bonus barrels.

Here's a .ips that allows you to fast travel to the first level of each world of normal DKC.

world explorer.ips
World explorer ips. Allows you to travel to the first level in each world via bonus barrels.
(126 Bytes) Downloaded 1281 times
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby aperson98 » March 8th, 2011, 12:06 pm

@ Scraps69 That patch could come in handy if you don't have a completed game save nice. Oh by the way Scraps69 have you ever worked on Mine Cart Carnage, or have you left it alone either way I was wondering if you would like to test a patch level I made for it to see if it would be a nice addition to the hack. If you don't like it I can just release this myself as a small level hack no biggie. :lol:

-Download-
http://www.mediafire.com/?ras901pp5cpycx6
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 3

Postby Simion32 » March 8th, 2011, 12:39 pm

*loads patch using DKCRE and hits F5*

Dang, that's really good. It could use a few camera adjustments, but I have a feeling that's part of the game play. :P
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Scraps69 » March 9th, 2011, 5:18 pm

Cool dude!

Honestly if Simion32 approves then I'm probably all for it.

I just came back from work so feeling a bit dead atm but I will play it soon :)
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Scraps69 » March 11th, 2011, 9:19 am

Hey aperson98

Great hack! Though I'll need you to make one adjustment according to your liking. At the very end of the level after the downwards discoloured barrel with the overturned minecart and kremlin mine cart. I found that that bit was very unfair and required a bit of luck to beat. If you're able to make an adjustment where you jump over completely or can do a short hop and ride for longer before jumping again then that would be swell.

Though maybe you can explain to me how to beat that bit properly without using extraordinary luck?

Of course, this is the second level to the second world and is damn challenging. If you have spare objects# or can see wasted objects#, maybe we should utilise that short cut. If not we might have to make edits further down the creation of DKC Reloaded to make it a bit easier heh. EDIT: this wouldn't have been a problem if Candy or Funky had been straight after this level.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby aperson98 » March 20th, 2011, 10:08 am

@ Scraps69 Yeah your right maybe that last bit was a bit unfair this patch corrects this and adds the warp back in to players not up to the challenge.
Download- http://www.mediafire.com/?kiufd84vc06f8kr
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 3

Postby Vincent » April 19th, 2011, 11:32 pm

I noticed that both names "Mine Cart Carnage" and "Mine Cart Madness" are inverted in DKCRE.
Tourist
Bananas received 2

Postby Simion32 » April 20th, 2011, 11:03 am

Vincent wrote:I noticed that both names "Mine Cart Carnage" and "Mine Cart Madness" are inverted in DKCRE.
This is a bug propagated by older versions of DKCRE.

The upcoming DKCRE v0060 (short for v0.0.6.0) does not contain this error (the error was due to messed-up address documentation). ;)
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Scraps69 » April 24th, 2011, 10:51 am

I'll check your new version of mine cart.

I'm also working on Orangutan Gang.

EDIT:

On my top right of the screen. I get this message saying someone is playing DKCR with SNES controller. So want!
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Scraps69 » April 24th, 2011, 11:28 am

Checked and made one small edit Aperson98.

And it has now been integrated into the game!

Version 0.27 of Donkey Kong Country Reloaded has just been released!

Download it here!

DKC_Reloaded_v0.27.ips
DKC Reloaded v 0.27
(71.2 KiB) Downloaded 1238 times

EDIT: Now next order of business. Anyone finished Aperson98's level in one go without shortcut and made a video recording?
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Vincent » April 24th, 2011, 7:36 pm

Glitchy and unplayable.
Tourist
Bananas received 2

Postby Simion32 » April 25th, 2011, 2:21 am

On the contrary, that is the style of DKC Reloaded. :lol:

Can you get past Jungle Hijinxs and start Ropey Rampage?

EDIT: Of course the snow level that I submitted (Blizzard Barrel Blast) did not go along with the 'glitchy design', but that's beside the point. :P
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Scraps69 » April 27th, 2011, 12:03 pm

What Simion said.

Though I'm looking for interesting new glitches for orangutang gang, hard to find heh.

Vincent, check the FAQS in the first post of this thread if the game is unplayable for you.

EDIT: Though who knows, i'll need to replay the entire game so far in the newest version just to check that I havnt screwed it up heh (at work at the moment).
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Scraps69 » May 8th, 2011, 11:07 pm

At last, finally figured out what to do with Orangutang Gang level. And have a general layout at last.

1. Blast barrels that hit directly directly into enemies and puzzles from there

2. Warp barrels. Jungle Hijinx/2nd world temple/barrel blast canyon.

3. Lots of orange gorillas / Manky Kongs.

So we'll see how that rolls eh?

I get the feeling that even a speed through this level would take over 3 minutes.

This also means I'll be directly editing the HACK and not doing and integrating a single level hack as this will take a bit of integration from a bunch of levels to make this work.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Scraps69 » May 10th, 2011, 9:05 pm

Sorry for bumping a third time.

Currently working on Orangutan gang (actually editing and not just thinking/designing), and I just want to ask some questions for this level and for further levels in the Hack.

Would you like to see more exploration bits/openness? Or more action/closed controlled sequences? Is there too much of one thing that you don't like?

Would you like the level to be easier in this stage or in the entire game? Or even harder?

Do you have any favorite bugs or gimmicks that you would like to see again? (Rambi crate hopping, mid air winky mount, colour overloads, steel barrel tricks, forced barrel shooting)..

Reason I ask is because I asked someone if they were interested in the hack but they got intimidated by the Forest Frenzy youtube video where everything was 'crazy' (and intimidating) according to him. Though then I showed him Simion32's Blizzard stage and he seemed more happy with the openness of the levels. He wanted to get the impression of 'openness'.

So as an experiment, I endeavor to make Oran-gutan more open and spacious (and will include bonuses/extras) without being pressured to move forward but you can move quickly if you were so inclined. Odds are it will be much easier.

Overall, Orangutan Gang is a level I am very uncertain of and hesitant to make compared to say, the third level in the snow world where I have a good idea of what I am going to do. Expect the updated hack in about two weeks hopefully (unless my law job continues to kill me).
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Ness » May 12th, 2011, 4:37 pm

In Winky's Walkway, I get Winky, but for some reason, there might be an enemy missing to where I cannot reach a Zinger, I tried soo hard to jump off of that vulture and get to that Zinger, but nothing's working. I'm using Snes9X, is it the rom or the emulator I'm using?
Newcomer

Postby Scraps69 » May 12th, 2011, 7:04 pm

Hold on to jump and run/grab/roll buttons and do not let go after making your first jump.

EDIT:

Saw this interesting bug while Editing Orang utang gang. It doesn't look extraordinary... But it's extraordinary because you can still move while in bugged environment. This pic is taken on the left side of the island where you find expresso.

orang tang bug.jpg
orang tang bug.jpg (82.03 KiB) Viewed 99101 times
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby SimianSegue » May 14th, 2011, 7:05 am

Hey, I made the file, where does it go?
Trailblazer
Bananas received 4

Postby Scraps69 » May 14th, 2011, 8:54 am

If you mean the integrated DKC .smc file and .ips file, then in whatever folder your zsnes.exe is or wherever you normally access your ROMS in the file from zsnes or whatewver player you use.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Scraps69 » May 17th, 2011, 1:59 pm

Version 0.31 has just been released.

Download the new version by clicking below.

DKC_Reloaded_v0.31.ips
(74.22 KiB) Downloaded 1082 times

Notes:

Simion32, I did not include the camera fix as I tested out Jungle Hijinx and the camera seemed to be 'off' in at least in one area. EDIT: If that can be fixed I'll implement the camera additions as soon as possible. Though I'll need to play through the entire game to check if that's the case heh ;)

This edit has a full edit of Orang-utan Gang. Can be played by both Kongs. Most areas accessible to both Kongs with the exception of one thing - Only Donkey Kong can see a special shortcut.

Other changes:

Spoiler!
Edit of Millstone Mayhem and Barrel Cannon Canyon as warp points and shortcuts.

Inclusion of all bonus levels though not necessarily in Orang-utan Gang level.

Bugs and gimmicks: multiple pathways, mine cart with invisible passengers, quick shoot through barrel cannons, warp/shortcuts, and a Donkey Kong only barrel cannon that transports Donkey Kong to Millstone Mayhem as well as a bonus stage.

Edited both Millstone and Barrel Cannon Canyon to allow Kongs to utilize short cuts in those respective levels.

Level is easier due to low obj count, use of bonuses, and keeping to the essence of exploration.

I have been dreading making this level since world 2. Now it's finished and I can look forward to the snow worlds :).
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Ness » June 4th, 2011, 5:59 am

I see that you talked about bosses about a year ago, and wanted to bring it up again. I feel that this hack should have different bosses (if possible) with different moves that makes a boss ACTUALLY hard, but if not, at least making the boss have more HP and a challenge :)
Newcomer

Postby Simion32 » June 10th, 2011, 10:47 am

I'll be releasing a bug fixes update for v0.32 of DKC Reloaded.

The old pre-release builds of DKCRE v0060 seem to have messed up Slipslide Ride. I'll also be reapplying the camera fixes, too.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Simion32 » June 10th, 2011, 11:35 am

DKC_Reloaded_v0.32.ips
(75.73 KiB) Downloaded 1136 times
  • Fixed Blizzard Barrel Blast camera layout, since it had reverted to the normal SBB camera layout.
  • Fixed the Slipslide Ride X offset mispositioning of all objects (was due to editing hack with buggy DKCRE build).
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Scraps69 » June 26th, 2011, 8:00 pm

Thanks Simion :mrgreen:

Updated main page with version 0.32.

Well, just collected all the puzzle, KONG pieces and completed Donkey Kong Country Returns to 200%.

I think Ice Age Alley is waiting to be edited ;).
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Ness » July 23rd, 2011, 5:40 am

Uh......Is anyone here still alive? Or is this an abandoned hack?
Newcomer

PreviousNext

Return to ROM Hacks