The Saucer of Peril Returns (BK:N&B)

Talk about other games developed by the creators of Donkey Kong Country.

The Saucer of Peril Returns (BK:N&B)

Postby FranticFactory64 » September 4th, 2009, 5:28 am

I think many people who have played Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts will agree that this challenge is the hardest one to get a trophy for. I think this might be in the game solely for proving that Rare games can still be (and are) challenging. It took me around 30-50 tries and [Edit:]a lot of practice and patience[/Edit] just to beat it once. Anyway, I got 448 points. Feel free to post your high scores here, even if you haven't managed to win the trophy.

Edit (Sep 10, 2009): Don't tell me I'm the only one here with this game who has even attempted this challenge. :D Anyway this can just be a general discussion thread of the challenge. Also for anyone who doesn't know what it is or hasn't gotten to it yet, it is in
Spoiler!
The Terrariam of Terror, Act 2, and the goal is to shoot as many targets on a fixed course as possible. The minimum score for the trophy is 425.
Lots of people agree this is a tough one that takes a lot of practice (and some luck).
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=106670
Tourist

Re: The Saucer of Peril Returns (BK:N&B)

Postby CaptainEddie » October 4th, 2009, 4:01 pm

I remember getting like 470 or something.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 26

Re: The Saucer of Peril Returns (BK:N&B)

Postby Tiptup Jr. » October 5th, 2009, 5:40 am

I remember totally owning this challenge... the trick is telling yourself you can do it, and viola- you can. My score was 437 (so it's not the highest number, but whatever.) :P
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Return to Rare Games