The Stop 'n' Swop Topic

Talk about other games developed by the creators of Donkey Kong Country.

The Stop 'n' Swop Topic

Postby Tiptup Jr. » April 27th, 2009, 11:13 am

Well, you all know what Stop 'n' Swop is, and you also probably know that Banjo-Tooie is coming out soon on the XBLA. Supposedly this game is supposed to include the original version of Stop 'n' Swop, right? Rofl. Don't click on the following Spoiler tab unless you're ready to get brain-raped and kill your neighbor's sister's dog:

Spoiler!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Re: The Stop 'n' Swop Topic

Postby Simion32 » April 27th, 2009, 1:55 pm

All I can say is...

WE HAVE BEEN MIND HACKED

I seriously thought SNS would be much more grandiose than this. Rare missed that opportunity. :lol:

EDIT: Notice that the game slot says EMPTY when the file is selected in that video. Hmm....... could this be another SNS conspiracy by the RareWitchProject? I don't care either way, but they ruined their reputation (for me anyway) last April 1st with that whole "Brown SNS Egg" crap. It's funny that I accidentally bumped a two-year old thread regarding SNS right before that April.... not on purpose, but maybe it was just a coincidence.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Re: The Stop 'n' Swop Topic

Postby Tiptup Jr. » April 27th, 2009, 11:58 pm

Good point, Simion: This very well might be a conspiracy. Even if it's not, maybe . . .

Spoiler!
the three remaining eggs will actually do something useful in SNSII? We were promised the original Stop 'n' Swop, right? George K said it would be cooler than Dragon Kazooie, right? Obviously, someone lied, but I think it might not be over yet. The article mentions the SNSII items not being accessible in their version of the game, ergo, Rare doesn't want their plan revealed yet. Do you really think they would let Stop 'n' Swop leak to RWP less than a week before Tooie's release? I don't.

Even so, I'm still a tad disappointed at what we've got so far. The theme and gamer pic look cool, but that's not what Rare had planned for the N64 over a decade a go. I guess we'll just have to wait until Wednesday for the true answers to be revealed . . . And don't even get me started about LOG's Lost Challenges! The following lines have me clinging on for hope: An Earth-shattering revelation? Bring it on, Rare! :D

OH GOODY, I SENSE AN EARTH-SHATTERING REVELATION COMING ON
MAYBE IT'S WORTH TRYING OUT THE L.O.G.S LOST CHALLENGES DLC?
GOOD IDEA, YOU NEVER KNOW, THERE MIGHT BE MORE STOP'N'SWOP SURPRISES
FIRST A DRAGON AND NOW THIS? THAT MUST BE FOR NUTS & BOLTS

Yeh.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Return to Rare Games