Viva Pinata Discussion

Talk about other games developed by the creators of Donkey Kong Country.

Viva Pinata Discussion

Postby Jomingo » July 22nd, 2008, 3:14 am

Well, there's Viva Pinata, which is out on 360 and now PC, and there's also a sequel coming this holiday called Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise. There's also a port coming to the DS called Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise. There's also a party game spinoff already out called Viva Pinata: Party Animals. And a childrens TV show.

So I gotta ask, how good are these games? Has anyone played them? There from Rare so they can't be bad, but I don't no anybody who owns it. Anybody?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Re: Viva Pinata Discussion

Postby Diddy_Gal » July 22nd, 2008, 5:26 am

I own the Xbox 360 and the PC verison. It's a very relaxing game along with beautiful graphics and a nice orchestra. The bad part about it is that Profester Pester always smash the more valuable Pinatas and Sours come into your garden...
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 1

Postby Kiddy14 » July 22nd, 2008, 6:18 am

The game seems really relaxing in my opinion. I don't own any version but i'd like to have the PC version.
I like the game because it seems like The Sims but instead you're kind of the seller, and piñatas come to your garden and stay there.
Oh, and I like the TV Series =P
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 25

Postby Jomingo » August 2nd, 2008, 6:49 am

I cannot wait until I have enough for a 360. This is gonna be one of the first games I get. It sounds great, and I watched a video of it at a friends house the other day, and it just got me more excited.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Kowbrainz » August 11th, 2008, 11:42 pm

Jomingo: When I bought my 360 last year, this was the first game I bought (it actually came along with the system, but oh well) and I loved it to bits. Grant Kirkhope's soundtrack is a real treat if you haven't downloaded it from Rare's site already - extremely soothing and pleasant to listen to. Out of everything I'd probably rate the music the best bit, but that isn't to say that the visuals and gameplay are bad, because they most definitely aren't. Very addictive if you're into games like Animal Crossing.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 1

Return to Rare Games