DKC2 Challenges! (for level info pages)

As there will be at least 33 of these created before too long, it's probably a good idea to have a board dedicated to the Level Info pages of DKC Atlas. Post your ideas in here!

DKC2 Challenges! (for level info pages)

Postby gamer_boy997 » November 6th, 2008, 11:08 am

This thread is almost the same as the last one, except this is for DKC2.

Qyzbud wrote:At the end of each Level Info page on the Atlas, I'm providing a set of three challenges for gamers who want to test their DKC skills. If you think of any challenges that would be good to add to that section for any level, please share them here.

Challenges must be achievable, and easily 'measureable'. (ie. you must be able judge whether you have completed or not completed the challenge)

Note:
It's best to submit challenges for levels that don't already have a full set of challenges listed, but if your challenge is particularly worthy, I may even put it there in place of my own challenge!

I'll probably post some challenges later.

EDIT AFTER BUMPING: Okay, here is a couple challenges.
Spoiler!
1. Gangplank Galleon Challenge #?: Complete the level while staying in your "team-up" formation without defeating a single baddy or jumping on a Klobber. Hint: Have a Klobber run into the "bonus-level pit" to get him out of the way. (Has been fully tested by gamer_boy997).

2. Barrel Bayou Challenge #?: Complete the level without having any of the countdown barrels' seconds decrease by one, (don't worry, you don't need to use all the barrels!) Hint: Rambi will help a little bit. (Has been fully tested by gamer_boy997)

3. Hot-Head Hop Challenge #?: Break open the treasure chest (that holds a cannonball), against a Klampon, then use the canonball to defeat every Klampon from the beginning of the level to the blast barrels, but no other baddies, then when they're all defeated, use the canonball to defeat the Krusha near the blast barrels. Hint: To get the cannonball over the canon, jump so that you are right above the canon, then throw the canonball. (Has been fully tested by gamer_boy997)

4. Clapper's Cavern Challenge #?: Defeat all the krushas in the level, but no other baddies, (including water and flying baddies). Hint: Use the "Defeat Krushas with only the kongs" trick.(Has been fully tested by gamer_boy997)

I'll think of some more challenges, but for now, I'll focus on DKC3.
Seeker of Secrets
Bananas received 2

Re: DKC2 Challenges! (for level info pages)

Postby gamer_boy997 » November 8th, 2008, 10:26 am

New Challenge!

3. Hot-Head Hop Challenge #?: Break open the treasure chest with the canonball against a Klampon, then use the canonball to defeat every Klampon from the beginning of the level to the blast barrels, but no other baddies, then when they're all defeated, use the canonball to defeat the Krusha near the blast barrels. Hint: To get the canonball over the canon, jump so that you are right above the canon, then throw the canonball. (Has been fully tested by gamer_boy997)
Seeker of Secrets
Bananas received 2

Postby gamer_boy997 » November 9th, 2008, 7:50 am

Once again, a new challenge!

Clapper's Cavern Challenge #?: Defeat all the krushas in the level, but no other baddies, (including water and flying baddies). Hint: Use the "Defeat Krushas with only the kongs" trick.(Has been fully tested by gamer_boy997)
Seeker of Secrets
Bananas received 2

Postby The Guy » November 16th, 2008, 9:02 am

I have a challenge, but it could be an "easy" challenge.

In Artic Abyss, simply defeat one underwater enemy WITHOUT the swordfish (I didn't bother spelling his name now).

Hint: Lure the Kaboom underwater by making it run into there...

I tested this.
Veteran Venturer

Postby The tio » May 26th, 2009, 12:29 pm

I have a challenge.

Kannon's klaim challenge #?.-Using diddy, clear the level without killing a enemy, or getting hit.You may use team throw, but only once. Hint.-You gotta be creative in some parts.

Fully tested.

EDIT:got a new challenge, but it can be easy.
Ghostly grove challenge #.-With diddy, reach the midway using only 2 ropes.Hint:both kongs are needed.

Tested too.
Newcomer

Return to Level Info pages