Stop & Go Station level info

As there will be at least 33 of these created before too long, it's probably a good idea to have a board dedicated to the Level Info pages of DKC Atlas. Post your ideas in here!

Stop & Go Station level info

Postby Qyzbud » May 21st, 2008, 12:16 am

If you have any additions, corrections, comments or suggestions for the DKC Atlas Stop & Go Station level info page, please post them here.
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Re: Stop & Go Station level info

Postby Kiddy14 » June 8th, 2008, 4:12 am

In the level map...
Will you be adding some kind of button to switch between a red foreground and a green foreground? Besides the no foreground option?
Just asking, it would be cool, since many people would recognize the level a lot more, I think.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 25

Postby Raccoon Sam » June 8th, 2008, 8:42 pm

The screenshot captions are missing again.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 35

Postby Qyzbud » June 10th, 2008, 12:05 am

Kiddy; a level map question? Might be ideal for the mapping thread. :P
Anyhow, it's a nice idea, and I may be able to work out a nice way to do this, but we'll have to see about that. Might be even better if I can have this button toggle the RockKrocs to be active/dormant, too. Sounds pretty cool, so I'll put a bit of thought into it. Cheers. Will mention in the mapping thread if/when I make any progress on this concept.

Sam; Yeah, we haven't had the caption competition yet, so no captions are written at this point. Thanks for the note, anyhow. ;)
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Return to Level Info pages