Jungle Hijinx info

As there will be at least 33 of these created before too long, it's probably a good idea to have a board dedicated to the Level Info pages of DKC Atlas. Post your ideas in here!

Jungle Hijinx info

Postby Kowbrainz » February 16th, 2008, 8:24 pm

I know it's pretty obvious to most seasoned DKC players, but are you going to add the "donkey rides donkey" glitch and its variants to the page? Just wondering.

Oh, and while I'm at it... do you have an idea of how often you plan on releasing new levels to the mainpage?
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 1

Re: Jungle Hijinx info

Postby cfh » February 17th, 2008, 10:12 am

While that glitch is pretty much known by everyone, I think it would be good to have a complete archive.
cfh
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 6

Re: Jungle Hijinx info

Postby Qyzbud » February 17th, 2008, 8:57 pm

Yeah, that's one I do plan to add. Maybe tomorrow even? :D

I think I'll be doing quite what you suggest, cfh. I want this site to be as complete as possible, so even super-lame glitches will be included, for the sake of completeness. Not saying that donkey-on-donkey action is lame... Oh no, 'tis exhilarating!

I plan to update everything all the time. Hehe. Okay, well to be more specific, maybe twice weekly could be the aim for new level guides, but they will each be added to over the days and weeks and months upcoming. Even the Jungle Hijinxs page is far from complete, I'm sure.

Feel free to fire any more suggestions my way, as always.
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Return to Level Info pages