This site is truly dying...

Feedback, suggestions and content submissions for the DKC Atlas website and forum can be posted here.

This site is truly dying...

Postby Ninni973 » November 17th, 2018, 12:25 pm

I've figured that I would post this here, since people rarely go on chat anymore...

Sorry in advance for complaining, but I feel that the DKC Atlas forum is truly dying. Qyzbud is gone, no updates or posts whatsoever on the DKC4 fangame, or even in the project subforums other than the hacking section. Users rarely show up, or even chat anymore. This place feels like a wasteland nowadays. I miss the days when there was a lot of activity here. Now, it's just a dead site. :(

Please, if anybody knows what happened to Qyzbud, let me know. I miss him, as well as a bunch of other people I've talked to in chat... :cry:
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Re: This site is truly dying...

Postby PegasusMan » November 17th, 2018, 1:09 pm

I can see your logic, but I believe there are a few of us (myself included) keeping it alive. In the past, where posts were over a broad range of topics, nowadays, only specific topics have new activity (for example, the Count to 5000 topic). There is still a handful of us routinely on the Atlas Forums; proof of this comes from the topics we post in.

This site will never die until the last response is made!! Let that day never come true.

:dkjc:
Previously "Donkey Kong Fan"
Bananas received 8

Postby Super Luigi! » November 17th, 2018, 1:21 pm

From what I know, Qyzbud is still busy moving. He might have said otherwise since I last spoke with him, but I think he will return one day. Although I might be part of the reason why the Atlas has grown quiet, I'm here now, and I always will be. If you ever need to speak with me, either post here or send me a PM. Until then, please take care.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby riki2321gamer » December 26th, 2020, 3:08 pm

It's sure been a while. Almost no one really talks here anymore, and I haven't made any DKC related content in a while. Still play the game tons. Looking back at my old posts I'm really not proud of how immature I was back then. lol
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 6

Postby Super Luigi! » October 7th, 2022, 9:49 am

I don't really remember how you were before, but I also don't mind. It's been about two and a half years since I last appeared here, and I only returned because someone messaged me. As I've said before, I'll stick around for as long as people need me. At least for now, I'm glad we're still here.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby WesternTanager794 » October 7th, 2022, 9:59 am

I read this topic, and realized in the past, very few topics were being published and I hope this forum gets revitalized. :parry:
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 127

Return to DKC Atlas Discussion