64DD games now playable on emulators!

A board for emulation discussion. Logically, SNES emulation talk is what this board is for, but discussion of Game Boy, GBA, N64 and NDS emulation is also welcome. Relevance to DKC is preferable.
Forum rules
Remember; posting/requesting ROMs is not allowed. General ROM/emulation talk is fine, of course.

64DD games now playable on emulators!

Postby Chibisai Kong » January 1st, 2017, 3:30 pm

If this is against forum rul3s, I won't be upset if this is taken down, but the people at 64dd.org have banded together, and a build of Project64 to play the 64DiskDrive games is out!

This is great in my personal opinion, becaue now those who otherwise could not afford one of these rare add-ons and the games can now play them! I've been playing Doshin for a good while now!

There are cartridge conversions of all the released games, and even for one of the development disks t3hy've found or been sent! The other blue disks are all currently only available on the emulator using certain download able software you can find on the site.

I'm happy about this, guys!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Re: 64DD games now playable on emulators!

Postby Markster » January 11th, 2017, 6:22 am

That's awesome! I'm a bit interested in trying Mario Artist, which is also on the DD.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Re: 64DD games now playable on emulators!

Postby Chibisai Kong » January 16th, 2017, 2:29 pm

Right??? The controls for Mario Artist on the emulator are a bit wonky, but once you figure them out, it's not that bad.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Return to Emulation