DKC Fan Games

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

DKC Fan Games

Postby Jomingo » July 7th, 2009, 3:37 am

Here is where you can post your DKC fan games, or link to some good ones you've found on the internet.

I made this yesterday. I just downloaded Game Maker, so I'm still getting acquainted with it. I made this by taking a tutorial game they had and just swapping out all the sprites and sound effects.

There are several other Donkey Kong games I found on game maker, like this one. That one seems to be just like Mattdog's "Donkey Kong World" demo.

There's also this one I've found.

Also, does anybody know where I can play Donkey Kong Country Barrel Maze? I can't find it anywhere!
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Re: DKC Fan Games

Postby Jomingo » July 8th, 2009, 4:04 pm

Thanks, I couldn't find it anywhere else. I downloaded it, but it's late so I probably won't be able to play it tonight.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby DKCplayer » February 24th, 2010, 7:48 pm

Just found this. It's a DKC engine in progress:
http://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1034
So far it's very good! :) The page says what he's done and also has a "To Do" list. If I could, I'd tell him about the sounds I ripped.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 16

Postby A7Penn » June 2nd, 2010, 6:22 am

Jomingo wrote:Here is where you can post your DKC fan games, or link to some good ones you've found on the internet.

I made this yesterday. I just downloaded Game Maker, so I'm still getting acquainted with it. I made this by taking a tutorial game they had and just swapping out all the sprites and sound effects.

There are several other Donkey Kong games I found on game maker, like this one. That one seems to be just like Mattdog's "Donkey Kong World" demo.

There's also this one I've found.

Also, does anybody know where I can play Donkey Kong Country Barrel Maze? I can't find it anywhere!

HEY! That's MY game.
Tourist

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks