DKC Atlas Collab - DKC Remix Project

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

Re: DKC Atlas Collab - DKC Remix Project

Postby nackhe » June 2nd, 2009, 8:47 pm

Sockpuppet wrote:Reason is just as good, if not better than FL. People say it's overly complicated but it really isn't. It just looks that way. It can't use VSTs but I don't know what they are anyway and all my samples are good enough.

VST's are Virtual Synthesizers. Kinda like Maelstrom in Reason, you could consider that as a VST. I agree that they aren't really necessary, but they certainly do make the job a lot easier ;). Currently I'm planning on buying myself a nice pare of active speakers (monitors) with the money I'll have left from my stay in New Zealand (plus a little extra from my birthday in August ;)), so that'll certainly help improve the quality of my track. :)
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 3

Postby cfh » June 3rd, 2009, 11:33 am

I use Mixcraft. Too impatient to learn anything else, they all scare me. Plus I don't think Reason has any inputs, is that true?
cfh
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 6

Postby Sockpuppet » June 3rd, 2009, 12:25 pm

Gnawzooka wrote:Is Reason something you have to buy?

Yeah, you gotta pay for it. All good music programs cost money.

cfh wrote:Plus I don't think Reason has any inputs, is that true?

Uh... what do you mean by inputs?
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby Gnawzooka » June 3rd, 2009, 6:15 pm

Sockpuppet wrote:
Gnawzooka wrote:Is Reason something you have to buy?

Yeah, you gotta pay for it. All good music programs cost money.

Thought so.
But if you're clever like me, you find out ways to obtain such programs illegally and for free. :mrgreen:
By asking someone way more clever than myself how... :lol:
Seeker of Mysteries
Bananas received 5

Postby cfh » June 4th, 2009, 9:09 pm

Sockpuppet wrote:Uh... what do you mean by inputs?

Like recording through an external audio card
cfh
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 6

Postby Sockpuppet » June 5th, 2009, 10:28 am

I don't know, but I've heard it can. I've never needed to try it. I know it can connect to keyboards though...
I told one of my Newgrounds/Youtube friends about the project and he's asked if he can join. He's got a very unique sound (good unique :D ).
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby cfh » June 5th, 2009, 12:44 pm

I'd like to hear some of his stuff. Any links?
cfh
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 6

Postby BlueTronic » June 5th, 2009, 12:45 pm

I think it would be nice to make my Funky's Flights mix a rock remix. If someone (CFH maybe) can record an electric guitar.
Previously "Kong-Fu"
Bananas received 109

Postby Sockpuppet » June 5th, 2009, 12:48 pm

cfh wrote:I'd like to hear some of his stuff. Any links?

Here's his NewGrounds page
And I reckon THIS is his best song.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby cfh » June 5th, 2009, 1:18 pm

That's some awesome stuff, I hope he joins the project.

Kong-Fu, I would be willing to do a collab with you, but I'd like to hear what you have first. Send me a PM with details.
cfh
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 6

Postby Qyzbud » June 5th, 2009, 11:47 pm

Sockpuppet, your buddy ought to join the project... it's cool that he's keen to get involved. I'll have to have a listen to his sound sometime soon. :)

If he's not already an Atlas member, sign him up! :D
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Gnawzooka » June 6th, 2009, 5:58 pm

His stuff sounds really good, although I personally don't like it that much.
Seeker of Mysteries
Bananas received 5

Postby Sockpuppet » June 16th, 2009, 5:18 pm

O.K, I've added him to the list. He's taking Forest Frenzy. =)
Uh... does anyone want to take Cave Dweller Concert? I'll keep at it if no-one wants it, but...damn it's a difficult song to work with :?
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby Gnawzooka » June 16th, 2009, 5:56 pm

I've never really liked it to be honest.
Seeker of Mysteries
Bananas received 5

Postby BlueTronic » June 17th, 2009, 1:38 am

Sockpuppet wrote:O.K, I've added him to the list. He's taking Forest Frenzy. =)
Uh... does anyone want to take Cave Dweller Concert? I'll keep at it if no-one wants it, but...damn it's a difficult song to work with :?

A couple of months back I was messing around with it and made something that sounded pretty good. It wasn't that hard for me to use. Put me down as a maybe claim just to get rid of it, then if someone really wants it they can take it.
Previously "Kong-Fu"
Bananas received 109

Postby Lampje4life » June 19th, 2009, 11:06 pm

Hey there!

Let me introduce myself first.

I'm Lampje and Sockpuppet told me about DKC Atlas at Newgrounds.
So glad to see this project, the DKC Soundtracks are the best out there.

Wow, that was a short introduction ^^

Anyhow.. This is my first post on this (as it seems) best forum I've ever seen.
Talk about DKC, like why not? :D

The reason I posted right here in this topic, is because I'd like to join to make this Collab to a huge succes!

I saw Cranky's Theme is still open for business.. Any chance I could start working on that one?
Trainee Trekker

Postby Katastrophe Kong » June 19th, 2009, 11:39 pm

I think you're supposed to post in the Introduce Yourself thread first. :oops:
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 32

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 20th, 2009, 3:35 am

Hmmm... Candy's Love Song is open. Maybe I can have a go? I'll post a link of a non-DKC related song so you can see my style:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag71def ... s_SENT_mp3
P.S. How 'bout a DKC2 & 3 remix collab as well?
On Probation

Postby Lampje4life » June 20th, 2009, 3:46 am

SmudgeKWOOD wrote:Hmmm... Candy's Love Song is open. Maybe I can have a go? I'll post a link of a non-DKC related song so you can see my style:

Honestly, a DKC3 Collab would be interesting. :o
Trainee Trekker

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 20th, 2009, 4:03 am

Lampje4life wrote:
SmudgeKWOOD wrote:Hmmm... Candy's Love Song is open. Maybe I can have a go? I'll post a link of a non-DKC related song so you can see my style:

Honestly, a DKC3 Collab would be interesting. :o

Uh huh, it would. I do have a Nuts and Bolts song in my other computer, but it's not a remix OR the original song.
These songs from DKC1, 2, & 3 are great for creating drum beats.
On Probation

Postby Sockpuppet » June 20th, 2009, 10:48 am

Lampje4life wrote:Hey there!

Let me introduce myself first.

I'm Lampje and Sockpuppet told me about DKC Atlas at Newgrounds.
So glad to see this project, the DKC Soundtracks are the best out there.

The reason I posted right here in this topic, is because I'd like to join to make this Collab to a huge succes!

I saw Cranky's Theme is still open for business.. Any chance I could start working on that one?

Hi Lampje/Reno! Good to see you've joined. :D I'll put you down for Cranky, but make sure you check my reply to your NG PM. =)

Sure, I can give you Candy's Love Song. That song sounds pretty good, but that first synth/strings thing to come in was very sudden and a bit loud. And it gets a bit crowded and fuzzy around the middle.

As for DKC 2/3, if this project is a success I may start one (or maybe someone else) after this one is finished. And we'll need to wait at least a month to give everyone a break. I was thinking of doing DKC3 next because there are going to be a lot of DKC2 projects released around that time.

EDIT: Remember everyone, you can send WIPs to Qyz and I for feedback, or just to let us know something is happening. Kong-Fu is the only one sending anything in.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 20th, 2009, 4:02 pm

:) Thanks, Sockpuppet! Also, your comment on the song, my saving driver on my computer sucks, so that explains the fussynessssssssss. (The s`s were a visual fussy idea) I did only use a couple things, so I was suprised you said it was crowded. I only used a hip-hop drum kits, SimSynth Live!® demo, and 2 basses. Hmmm... My last song comment, the strings sounded kinda quiet on my speakers, but I know why: my treble was on 4, while bass was on 9. :l
Back to the topic, expect a slower Candy`s Love Song base with a x2 tempo drum beat, and maybe some vocals of a 50 cent lower pitched voice of mine. Maybe...
Also, the one month break seems long... 2 1/2 weeks looks good to me.
Also, I know that my name is SmudgeKWOOD, but if Gnawzooka got to have Holy Crap Producions as his name, (:lol:) how about my name being Kirkwood studios? (Like I do for my SimSynth series, the link was track two) Put SmudgeKWOOD as the composer. Example:
Spoiler!
Track: Fear Factory (Tough TS404 Plucked Remix)
Artist: Holy Crap Studios
Album: DKC Atlas Community: Best DKC1 Remixes on Earth (No, that`s not gonna be the album name)
Year: 2009
(NOW LOOK CLOSELY)
Composer: Gnawzooka

See? Now, my song should look like this:
Spoiler!
Title: Candy`s Love Song (FL Studio SimSynth TS404 EBTG Single Remix)
Artist: Kirkwood Studios
Album: (I don`t need to put it)
Year: 2009
Composer: SmudgeKWOOD

I rest my case.
My remix won`t be started til Tuesday, so be patient.
I hope to contribute more in future DKC collabs.
Cheers,
Smudge
On Probation

Postby Sockpuppet » June 20th, 2009, 4:12 pm

I'm not sure what we should do about the name changes at the moment. Composer and artist are kind of the same thing. We'll sort that out closer to the release, but for now I'll put you down as Kirkwood Studios in the first post.

I know a month seems like a long time to wait for a new project, but it's mostly for people like Qyzbud who are always really busy. And we've also got to wait for others opinions too. But don't worry about the next project yet, this one isn't going to be released for a few months.

Also, please fix up your spoiler tags. :)
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 20th, 2009, 4:32 pm

Sockpuppet wrote:I'm not sure what we should do about the name changes at the moment. Composer and artist are kind of the same thing. We'll sort that out closer to the release, but for now I'll put you down as Kirkwood Studios in the first post.

I know a month seems like a long time to wait for a new project, but it's mostly for people like Qyzbud who are always really busy. And we've also got to wait for others opinions too. But don't worry about the next project yet, this one isn't going to be released for a few months.

Also, please fix up your spoiler tags. :)

1. I can manage the naming and stuff, but that`s later...
2. One month is now okay with me. :)
3. I did try fixing them but it`s not working.
MAY A MODERATER OR ADMIN PLEASE FIX MY TABS.
Cheers,
Mr. Yum
On Probation

Postby Lampje4life » June 20th, 2009, 6:49 pm

Just wanted to say 3 things:

1) Smudge, I think it's /spoiler (not spolier) and that is why it's not working. Correct me if I'm wrong there :oops:

2a) Nice to see you added me to the list Sockpuppet :D
2b) My mate Dixie (lives in the same town as I do) is oftenly working on songs with me for fun. IF he joins me in the Cranky song, and I tell you, could he be added to the list? Not yet though, and not sure if he wants to join me, but I know he would love to as he is a great DKC fan! I just don't like the idea we would make a song together and only me getting credit for it ;)

3) Gonna start working on Cranky right away! Any style would be good? (As long as you can recognise the original notes in it right?)
Trainee Trekker

Postby Sockpuppet » June 20th, 2009, 7:05 pm

Sure, if Dixie joins just tell me and I'll add him. :D And you can do whatever you like with your ReMix, as long as it's easily recognizable and (if you choose to incorporate other songs) dominant.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 20th, 2009, 7:27 pm

Lampje4life wrote:Just wanted to say 3 things:

1) Smudge, I think it's /spoiler (not spolier) and that is why it's not working. Correct me if I'm wrong there :oops:

You`re right! :oops:
Speaking about friend refering, I`m refering a friend to DKC Atlas as well, but he`s gonna have to wait till the DKC3 mixes. His username should be CoolStyleE. (Don`t ask why) We actually compose together, like were in a private band. He`s the guy who found me the SimSynth demo, and helped in my SimSynth series, SimSynth4, which is not fussy at all. He has great music, but his stuff always ends up to be Techno/Hip-Hop. We can let him do Nuts and Bolts for the next collab, maybe?
Cheers,
Smudge
P.S. My song has a new name: Candy`s Last Regards
On Probation

Postby Sockpuppet » June 20th, 2009, 7:36 pm

SmudgeKWOOD wrote:Speaking about friend refering, I`m refering a friend to DKC Atlas as well, but he`s gonna have to wait till the DKC3 mixes. His username should be CoolStyleE. We can let him do Nuts and Bolts for the next collab, maybe?

Maybe, but I don't really want people claiming songs before the project even starts. It's not really fair to other people who may want the song. Everyone just forget about the other games for now, and wait until we've finished with this one.

EDIT: I hope you can do songs by ear, Smudge, because there aren't any MIDIs for Candy's Love Song as far as I know.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 20th, 2009, 7:45 pm

Sockpuppet wrote:
SmudgeKWOOD wrote:Speaking about friend refering, I`m refering a friend to DKC Atlas as well, but he`s gonna have to wait till the DKC3 mixes. His username should be CoolStyleE. We can let him do Nuts and Bolts for the next collab, maybe?

Maybe, but I don't really want people claiming songs before the project even starts. It's not really fair to other people who may want the song. Everyone just forget about the other games for now, and wait until we've finished with this one.

EDIT: I hope you can do songs by ear, Smudge, because there aren't any MIDIs for Candy's Love Song as far as I know.

Okay, that fruitcake can wait a while. ;)
Also...
Spoiler!
I have an MP3 of Candy`s Love Song on my computer, so YAY!
On Probation

Postby Lampje4life » June 20th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Sorry to ask, but is there any E-Mail Address I could send my WIP's to?

Not that I have anything finished yet, but I'd love to keep you guys up to date :D

EDIT:
Spoiler!
Got a short WIP ready for one of the coordinators.
Used a pretty relaxing beat and some dreamy leads.
Idea is Cranky sitting on some kind of beach at sunset :P
Trainee Trekker

Postby Dixie » June 21st, 2009, 3:35 am

Hello everyone.

I am new to the forums, so nice to meet you all!
Lampje told me about this project, so I checked out your site and forums. :)

Is there still a spot left for me? Anything will do, but I'd love to do Aquatic Ambience if Sockpuppet drops his claim on that one.
Excuse me for being pretty direct. I understand if there is no spot left, so don't feel sorry for me if that's the case :P

Nice to see this project going, DKC Music is the best!
Newcomer

Postby Sockpuppet » June 21st, 2009, 2:09 pm

@lampje: You can upload it to a site like Tindeck and send me the link, or I can PM you my eMail. Whichever is easier for you. :D
Hello Dixie! I haven't actually claimed AA, just "maybe-claimed" it, so yes, you can have it. :D Welcome to the project!
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 21st, 2009, 3:50 pm

Hello, Dixie! (I almost put Dixie Kong... :oops:) Glad you can join. Start looking at the orange songs. Those are the ones that have not been approved, but still claimed. Maybe Erik (CoolStyleE) could get one too, especially all those un-approved Holy Crap works.
Sockpuppet, what can you work out for the two?
Also, by mid-week I should have posted Erik`s work, for he doesn`t have a cpu with internet, only a DSi, and is borrowing mine throuought the night. (And other nights as well)
He should post here within 30 min. of my post.
Cheers,
Smudge
On Probation

Postby CoolStyleE » June 21st, 2009, 4:16 pm

This ain`t my 1st post, but I`ll will say this:
Hello, everyone! I`m CoolStyleE, the so-called "fruitcake" SmudgeKWOOD has been jabbing about. Ya know, the SimSynth 4 guy.
Anywho, I see that some songs haven`t yet been 100% claimed. I`ve been looking at those, and noticed some are Sockpuppets, which, after readling, look like Dixie and me`s chance. What can you do for us, Sock?
Also Smudge, good luck on Candy`s Last Regards, dipstick. The vocals will probably be from Stan by Eminem & Dido with a title like that. :lol:
Asta lavista!
Erik
Trainee Trekker

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 21st, 2009, 4:40 pm

Slappy, you made it! :) Welcome. Also, Erik, a correction: (Me, maybe, too) Dixie`s already got a song, as it looks.
Sockpuppet, how abouttttttt, ummmmm, ※Spit it out, Smudge※ giving Erik Cave Dweller Concert? He`s really good with music, so that`d be great for him.
Also, for fun, like you put me down for Kirkwood Studios, could you put CoolStyleE down as Slappy Jack? (The "Jack" part is a part of his name, not 1st, obviously, I can`t tell you...)
Cheers,
Smudge
On Probation

Postby CoolStyleE » June 21st, 2009, 6:28 pm

NO SMUDGE, NO SLAPPY JACK! That is one of the crappiest names I`ve heard
CDC, eh? It doesn`t seem too hard. I can do a hip-hop/techno remix of it without vocals, cause that`s the way to go for me. (I`m not a dipstick, like Smudge is)
Trainee Trekker

Postby Sockpuppet » June 21st, 2009, 6:33 pm

Guys, please don't start fighting in here!

Hmm, things are getting a bit confusing now... (probably my fault for the slightly disorganized maybe-claim system. Sorry about that :oops: ) I'll try and sort this out...

SmudgeKWOOD wrote:Start looking at the orange songs. Those are the ones that have not been approved, but still claimed.

I think you're a bit confused about the 'maybe-claim' system (which, as I said, is probably my fault and not your's). Orange means that someone has said they might do the song, but haven't finalized their claim. It's nothing to do with getting approved by me and Qyz.

SmudgeKWOOD wrote:Sockpuppet, how abouttttttt, ummmmm, ※Spit it out, Smudge※ giving Erik Cave Dweller Concert? He`s really good with music, so that`d be great for him.

As for Cave Dweller Concert... well, here's what's going on with the open tracks:

Kiddy14 expressed interest in Simian Segue about half a month ago, but never confirmed whether he would be able to do it or not. My guess is that he's forgotten. So:
Simian Segue is open

Gnawzooka/Holy Crap has only maybe-claimed Gangplank Galleon, so:
Gangplank Galleon is open

Cave Dweller Concert is a mess. And, uh, that's my fault as well :oops: . What's happened is that I've started making a remix of it, but never finished it because I didn't think it sounded very good. Kong-Fu has also made a WIP. So I've got no idea what to do with it now. Perhaps I could post mine in here to get some opinions on it.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby Lampje4life » June 21st, 2009, 7:05 pm

Sockpup, if you could PM me your email, it would be very nice.
It's just a little bit faster than Tindeck. Although Tindeck is a very nice site to share music :)

Would it be ok if Dixie then also gets your Email? If you don't like that idea, I won't send it to him. On that you can trust me :D
Trainee Trekker

Postby Sockpuppet » June 21st, 2009, 7:08 pm

Sure, I'll PM both of you now. :)
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby Lampje4life » June 21st, 2009, 7:10 pm

Sockpuppet wrote:Sure, I'll PM both of you now. :)

Awesome :D

Expect a WIP within an hour in your inbox!
Trainee Trekker

Postby Sockpuppet » June 21st, 2009, 7:17 pm

I've actually got to log off right now, so I won't be able to get back to you until tomorrow sorry. :cry: Oh, and I forgot to mention, I don't think I can receive files over 5 megabytes (Yeah, ridiculously low...). I know I can't send that much so receiving is probably the same.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby Lampje4life » June 21st, 2009, 7:19 pm

Allrighty, no problem :)

The files won't be larger than 5MB anyway ;)

See you soon, can't wait to hear your opinion!

EDIT:

Email sent!
Trainee Trekker

Postby Gnawzooka » June 21st, 2009, 9:07 pm

Sockpuppet wrote:I've actually got to log off right now, so I won't be able to get back to you until tomorrow sorry. :cry: Oh, and I forgot to mention, I don't think I can receive files over 5 megabytes (Yeah, ridiculously low...). I know I can't send that much so receiving is probably the same.

Shouldn't be a problem, generally 1 minute = about 1MB, so unless we all make 5+ Minute songs, I think you should be fine.
Seeker of Mysteries
Bananas received 5

Postby Dixie » June 21st, 2009, 10:21 pm

Thnx for the project you gave to me :) (Aquatic Ambience)

I already had my own version of the song, but I started again this morning with some ideas and much pleasure :)
I already have a Wip, I will send it today.
Next week I will be on vacation, but when i will come back I hope to see your view ''Sockpuppet'' on my aquatic ambience so far :D

Till next week guys...
Newcomer

Postby Kiddy14 » June 22nd, 2009, 4:21 am

I was going to say so about Simian Segue yesterday but got a little bit busy.
Yes, I won't be able of doing it on time, so it's out in the open again ;)
However, I'll start a remix on my own (I've never been able to work with deadlines easily because I like taking my time with stuff... lots of time) as I really want to remix it... better this than nothing right? =P

EDIT: I was thinking maybe a collab would be good... I dunno.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 25

Postby Lampje4life » June 22nd, 2009, 5:03 am

Kiddy14 wrote:I was going to say so about Simian Segue yesterday but got a little bit busy.
Yes, I won't be able of doing it on time, so it's out in the open again ;)
However, I'll start a remix on my own (I've never been able to work with deadlines easily because I like taking my time with stuff... lots of time) as I really want to remix it... better this than nothing right? =P

EDIT: I was thinking maybe a collab would be good... I dunno.

My Cranky Remix uses a few of the same notes as Simian Segue.
If you want, I could send it to you and if you like it, you can build on it and finish Simian Segue.

I'll PM you the details if you want. :D
Trainee Trekker

Postby cfh » June 22nd, 2009, 11:04 am

My remix isn't quite done yet, still need to record the instruments. Kong-fu's collab is almost finished on my end, and Qyzbud's collab is just a concept right now. Once I get out of school I'll make much more progress, but here's a demo of an original song I started today instead of studying for my math final, which is just synthesizers at the moment, so you can hear my "style" or whatever: http://cfhworld.com/original_demo.MP3

(My site's been blacklisted due to a hacker, just ignore the warning)
cfh
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 6

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 22nd, 2009, 3:56 pm

Hey, we weren`t fighting...
Hmmm, drop out Cave Dweller Concert, and let`s give Slappy (Watch my crappy spelling) Simian Segue. He could easily whip that out in 30 minutes. But, he`s on vacation and I`m working on Sim Synth, so our remixes won`t be soon.
And Erik, no, I`m not gonna take those Stan lyrics, those are really harsh. (I really suggest not, but if you are wondering, search "Stan - Eminem lyrics") But, thanks for saying that because I figured out what the lyrics are gonna be:
Spoiler!
A conversation by mail between Candy & DK, which they dumpped each other

I might take samples though, which`ll probably the car crash, bridge break, and splash. Also, maybe the chorus. I am taking the tempo & base for sure, though. Those things are cool.
By Wednesday should I start my remix.
Cheers,
Smudge
On Probation

Postby CoolStyleE » June 22nd, 2009, 4:02 pm

We weren`t fighting, my household name is Slappy.
I`m posting on vacation on my laptop. :D I will be back on Wednesday, and that`s when I`ll start my mix.
Also, ONLY SEARCH THE LYRICS FOR "STAN" IF YOU ARE OVER 18. That song, *shudders*
Trainee Trekker

Postby Sockpuppet » June 22nd, 2009, 5:27 pm

Actually, you know what CoolStyleE? I think we should just ignore the whole CDC thing and just give you the song. That's one problem solved, hooray! :D

I've now heard WIPs from Kong-Fu, Lampje and Dixie, and I think I can already confidently say that this project will kick ass. Now if I could hear from more people then that would be great. (C'mon guys, Lampje and Dixie only joined 2 days ago! :lol:)

Kiddy14 wrote:I was going to say so about Simian Segue yesterday but got a little bit busy.
Yes, I won't be able of doing it on time, so it's out in the open again

At the moment there is no deadline, and I know that me (I take ages), Qyzbud (Really busy with the site and life), nackhe (On holiday, can't do much) and cRAVE (Computer has a virus) are all going to take a while to finish. So if you still want to do it you may still be able to, depending on whether CoolStyleE actually wants it or not.
Speaking of which...

SmudgeKWOOD wrote:Hmmm, drop out Cave Dweller Concert, and let`s give Slappy (Watch my crappy spelling) Simian Segue. He could easily whip that out in 30 minutes.

Sorry Smudge, but you are REALLY starting to confuse me. Has CSE/Slappy actually said he wants to do it, or are you choosing his songs for him? I'll need him to confirm whatever is going on.

Back to cfh:
cfh wrote:My remix isn't quite done yet, still need to record the instruments. Kong-fu's collab is almost finished on my end, and Qyzbud's collab is just a concept right now. Once I get out of school I'll make much more progress, but here's a demo of an original song I started today instead of studying for my math final, which is just synthesizers at the moment, so you can hear my "style" or whatever: http://cfhworld.com/original_demo.MP3

Thanks for keeping me updated cfh! Your song sounds very nice too. :) I really should've asked this before, but do your band members want me to credit them as well?
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

PreviousNext

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks